Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Lubrication
  • labrat
    What do people use on the aneros and as a pre lube

I would like to try using unrefined shea butter, does anyone know where it can be purchased

labrat
  • stmfttr
    I prefer coconut oil. Even in the midwest, where it's cold, the stuff stays in a solid state. But you can take the solid and put it in a "lube shooter"and , with a little more pressure, the solid cool material
    can be pushed into the rectum, where it melts.(neat feeling)
  • luvinaneros
    labrat,

Boy Butter makes a lubricant with shea butter in it that is long lasting and does not dry out. I have used it and also had no problems pre-lubing with it. The company has it's own web site and the boy butter H2O works well with any of my aneros. Hope this helps.

la
  • stone
    I use KY jell as prelube and a chunk of coconut oil and some more KY inside with a syringe. Then I coat the aneros with coconut oil and off I go. It works great for me. :twisted:
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hi labrat, :)

I answered your question about where to purchase unrefined shea butter on the other thread where you posted the same question.

http://www.aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3714

Love_is
  • jdoo98
    Hi,

I use pure olive oil. I love it. When held in the freezer for a while it becomes more solid.
    Can be messy when it leaks out though.

Kind regards,

jdoo98