Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

PLEASE HELP ME! I've TRIED EVERYTHING !
  • momeister
    In March of 2008, after i was introduced to the World of the Aneros, i initially bought both the MGX and the Helix. In the beginning, i never bothered to read the wiki or the forums. I just lubed one of them up and stuck it up there and started contracting my butt muscles like crazy. Obviously nothing happened because i had no idea what i was doing. Later on, and all throughout the summer, i started reading the wiki over and over again and i also started reading posts in the forums, although i never participated. I never tried (until 2 nights ago, which was the only time) implementing the wiki techniques and techniques discussed in the forums with my MGX and Helix. I only ever used the Helix once a year ago and even a week ago i confirmed that even when i use all the strength God gave me, i still can't get the abutment tab to even touch my perineum. For this reason, i've completely put the Helix to the side. The Progasm caught my eye and since the MGX felt good in my butt, i figured the Progasm could only feel better so i bought it. All of my experience with the Aneros that i am about to describe is with the Progasm. By the end of last summer, i had almost literally memorized the wiki and considered myself equipped with the knowledge to achieve the Super-O, which till today i want more than anything else.

For the past 6-7 months(before which i had the same knowledge(wiki and these forums)), every single session i've had with the Progasm has been virtually identical, except for one about 4 months ago in which there were about 10 seconds during which the Progasm was going in and out by itself and every time it went in, i could feel it was hitting a spot inside and that felt really good. No orgasm or anything. My body wasn't shaking or vibrating or anything. Do you call this a "P-Wave"? I didn't feel any tingling sensation or vibration or anything anywhere. The ONLY thing i felt was the aneros going in and out by itsef and it felt good when it was all the way in. lLike i've said, i've memorized the wiki but i don't wanna throw out technical terms because i'm sure i'll use the wrong ones. So i'll leave the assignment of technical terms to you all.

I always start a session extremely horny. I take some lube on my left index finger and finger my butt for a few seconds to try to get some lube in. I'm gonna buy the higginson syringe soon. The i lube the Progasm up really well and insert it. Since i'm not fully relaxed, my muscles automatically suck it in a couple times. Then i take it out. I insert the Progasm and then take it out in order to get some lube inside there first. Then i lube it up again as much as i possibly can and insert it again. Both times, it feels so good when it's going in. I love the fullness of the Progasm. I go for the bed and lie on my bed. For about 7-8 minutes, i just lie there and do nothing, just try to relax and enjoy the Progasm inside me. Up until this point, i like to just have it inside me. After about 7-8 minutes i feel like my anus is fully relaxed and is not involuntarily trying to squeeze the Progasm. Now i start the breathing exercises. Well first of all i must say that when i'm getting fully relaxed but BEFORE i start the breathing exercises, i sometimes feel an exciting buildup. My heart starts to beat a little faster but then the excitement goes away. Again, at this point i'm doing NOTHING except just relaxing and lying in peace. Ok so now i start the breathing exercises. A couple months ago i used to breath in and hold for about 8 seconds(the wiki says to do this but in the chat room rumel told me not to do this but to just deeply inhale and then quickly exhale and repeat) but now i just inhale deeply and exhale. I do this for about another 10 minutes. Now here comes the problem and let me take a break from this paragraph.....

15 minutes into a session, i can feel that the Progasm is completely dry inside and after it goes dry, it starts to feel uncomfortable(and i remember rumel said that discomfort or pain of any kind is a session killer). Last week i tried the MGX after many months to see if this was just a problem with the Progasm. Well it happened with the MGX too. After about 15 minutes, when i'm well into my breathing exercises, i felt that it was completely dry and started to feel uncomfortable. By the way, i use ID Glide lube that is sold on the website. I've only used ID Glide. Up until the chat event about a month ago, i used to take the Progasm out after the 15 minutes, lube it back up and insert it again. The session would go downhill from there. And after the first time, i'd have to do it about every 7-8 minutes. Right after i take it out the first time(after 15 min) to lube it up again, the session would go downhill from there. I would stop enjoying AT ALL, even the presence of the Progasm in me(unlike the first 15 minutes during which i very much enjoy it being inside). Its just like having an object in there for no reason, even though after i lube it up again, it has good movement. So in one of the chat events, rumel said that taking out the Aneros to lube it up again is a bad idea because it interrupts the buildup process. I'm pretty sure this is true because it probably explains why i stop enjoying the Aneros after re-lubing. So yea, after i take it out after 15 minutes to re-lube, put it back in and continue with the breathing exercises, i don't enjoy it at all and i can continue for the next hour with relaxation and breathing exercises, but i feel no excitement and no buildup of any kind. I don't find my heart starting to beat faster either.

Before i re-lube for the first time(at 15 min), during which i'm inhaling and exhaling, almost always i feel this buildup of excitement and my heart starts to beat faster.

ONLY ONE time did this convert into the Progasm involuntarily going in and out. I started to get a little excited and and during these 10 seconds of excitement, i could sense that at any time, the Progasm was going to start moving on its own. And it did, and right before it did, i got a very nice erection too. The Progasm moved on its own for almost 10 seconds and it felt good. it was nowhere even close to an orgasm but it felt really good moving in and out on its own and i could feel that when completely inside, it was hitting a spot and when it hit that spot(which happened about 15 time during those 10 seconds), it felt good. Again, no body shaking or quivering or orgasm or anything. It just felt good. This only happened ONCE and i consider it the furthest i've gone as far as "success" is considered. This happened about 4 months ago and i've never been able to make it happen again. Almost always i feel the buildup of excitement and my heart starts to beat faster while i'm relaxing and while i'm doing breathing exercises, but the excitement quickly fades away and does not convert into the involuntary movement of the Aneros.

So now, every session is like this. I'm horny, i lube up and insert it. I relax, it feels great. Around 5-6 minutes into the session i feel a buildup of excitement and my heart beats faster and the sensation quickly subsides. I start breathing exercises at about 7-8 minutes and once during those breathing exercises(from the 7-8 minute mark to the 15 minute mark), i feel that same excitement buildup with my heart beating faster but the feeling quickly subsides. By this time, the Progasm(and even the MGX which i tested last week), is completely dry and if i start to do contractions, i can get it to move very little, if at all. And of course like i said, it feels uncomfortable and hurts a very tiny bit when its dry. If i take it out and lube it again(which i've had to do every single session for the past year), and insert it again, i never, even for the next hour even enjoy it inside. I'll continue to do some simultaneous breathing and contractions(like the wiki instructs) but these contraction exercises do not feel good at all and i have experienced absoultely NO SENSATIONS even if i've gone on for the next hour (during which i have to re-lube the aneros every 10 minutes).

Many times i've not relubed, being aware that it might be killing the session, which it probably is, and i've continued on from just breathing exercises to simultaneous breathing and contractions. I've still NEVER felt any buildup of ANY subtle sensation, tingling, tickling, vibrating, or any sensation of any kind in this World. I've read people say "suddenly i noticed this sensation in my penis" or "OMG out of nowhere my ass started to tickle" or "holy crap my arm started to swing violently by itself". You get the idea. Well i've never felt ANY surprising/unusual/unexpected or whatever you wanna call it , sensation of any kind.

NOW IM GOING TO TRY TO ADDRESS ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS.

1. I completely understand the idea of "releasing all expectations". I assure you all you don't have to explain it to me now. Yes in my posts i only talk about a Super-O but during my sessions, i never think about it. I've definitely had my past 50 or something sessions without ANY expectations.

2. I also completely understand that "everyone is different". Please, you need not have to explain the importance of this to me anymore. I totally understand it now, which is why starting a few months back, i just started doing random things involving breathing and contractions and different positions. I've tried so many things that i'll never be able to talk about it all. Just to name a few, i've tried holding contractions to see if i notice one of the million SUDDEN SURPRISING SENSATIONS out of nowhere. I've never felt ANYTHING, ANYTHING WHATSOEVER.

3. Darwin - after my session has complete died out at around 30 minutes and the Aneros is NOTHING more than just an object i can barely even feel, i finish off with masturbation and the volume of my ejaculation is definitely a lot more than normal. The penile orgasm feels better too.

4. VERY IMPORTANT. when i hear suggestions like "discover yourself", how exactly do i "discover myself". Can you give some examples of how i can go about trying to discover myself. Some examples of some things i might try? GM501 sent me a PM and said that thrusting his hips worked for him really well. THANK YOU GM501. Thats exactly what i'm looking for. A specific technique that worked for you that i can try to see if it works for me! "Discover myself" doesn't tell me anything! SPECIFIC suggestions(notice i used the word SUGGESTIONS because these things worked for you but they might or might not work for me but i definitely want to try to see if it does). Someone else said that they hold a 30% contraction and then they feel their muscles vibrating. ANOTHER GREAT SPECIFIC SUGGESTION ! I'm going to try it and see if i get results with it.

Obviously i can't write as good as many of you. This was probably an unnecessarily long and repetitive message but i wrote it freely. Those of you who have taken the effort to read this and offer help to me, i don't have words to describe how much i appreciate your help, i really don't. I thank you all in advance and if i achieve the Super-O with your help, i will forever remember you.
  • I've said it before and I'm going to say it again - STOP TRYING!!! This really is a game of "Mind Tricks" (Have the wrong frame of mind and it will just elude you even more). Sure, you can try all sorts of techniques and advice we give you. Unfortunately, it will do you no good when you go into your sessions TRYING to accomplish something!! It will only lead to your frustration. Go ahead try them. You're looking for answers and sadly the answers you're looking for are just not here. Sorry to be so forward and direct.

I'm done after this:

You cannot FORCE or TRY to get these sensations to come to you. They will never come if you choose this strategy! I am sure you have heard this many times and you can take it how you'd like. It's the honest truth. It's not the answer you're looking for and I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

Good Luck!

STOP TRYING!!!:x:!::shock:

- ArcticWolves :wink:
  • momeister
    Hey arctic. Thanks a ton for taking the time to read my story. Your suggestion of stop trying might sound simple but it might be they key to success. By "stop trying", are you trying to say that I should not breathing exercises or try different types of contrctions?

Any comments about the lubing problem? Thanks
  • I'm saying you shouldn't try to breathe exactly like you read, you shouldn't do those contractions exactly from what you've read. Mix it up a bit. Do what feels good for you. Just please stop typing trying and stop trying. You can't try any of this stuff. You can only have something when it comes to an aneros session. From the sounds of it you have had great success thus far but have gotten lost along the way.

It is the BIGGEST key to your problem. If you stop trying to do everything you've read, all the advice, and just approach it for what it is you just might be surprised. I know it seems completely backwards in thinking and it is... It's all about "mind tricks" I tell you...

Please don't take offense to anything I have said. I am very direct and apologize.
  • I completely forgot about your lube question as I'm just as frustrated!! I wish we all could make you have a super-orgasm and be able to experience such wonderful pleasure, but we can't. Next best thing is for all of us to try and help you. That's where it gets very frustrating for some of us.

Anyways, I completely understand what your situation with that crappy ID Glide. That is the worst lube I have ever used as far as the number of re-applications I found myself doing. That stuff absorbs so fast through the rectum it isn't funny (it's a water based lube). Since you aren't to worried about which type of lube I'm going to recommend Sliquid Sassy (Anal Formula) or SYLK. It should definitely help you out as you shouldn't have to re-lube.

Links: (Cheapest Prices)
    http://hardbody-nutrition.amazonwebstore.com/Sylk-Natural-Personal-Lubricant-3.4-Oz/M/B00142BV1K.htm

http://www.cheaplubes.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1696
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    Another thing popped to mind and that's the idea of an analogy related to math. Most of us hate math and would skip it by all possible means. Think for a moment how it feels not knowing how to do a math problem. It sucks doesn't it? Then we learn the rules, formulas, and techniques provided by a text or instructor. Next, comes the part where we apply those techniques to get our answer. Unfortunately, sometimes we apply those techniques wrongly (without our knowledge) and we don't get the answer that we're looking for.

One Word: F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-I-O-N

We go back and read the instructions, try it again and we still get the wrong answer. We think we're doing everything correctly but we aren't. We're missing a step or two. It takes going to a math tutor or instructor to get assistance with our problem. Still we're committed that we did it right and that they're wrong (in the back of our minds that is). Until, they do, in fact, show us where we made our mistakes and show us how to correct them.

Oh big thing here to see is: "YOU SEE YOUR MISTAKES" (Not so in an Aneros Session)

__________________________________________________________________________________

This is very similar to your situation. Only the hardest part to your problem is you don't see what mistakes you're making and it's incredibly easy to make these mistakes. Instead you pass right over them thinking nothing of them because you really don't know. It's all new to you. You think you're doing everything correctly and following all the instructions to the letter. Luckily, you have us to spot out those mistakes for you. We have pointed them out to you and you now must accept them for what they are. The seasoned veterans and pros have spoken. Listen to your tutors and instructors.

There is no other special recipes, phenomena, or mixtures that can get you where you want to go. This is the time where I'll recommend for you to invest in Rumel's Hypnaerosession CD. It truly was designed and created to help guide and ease new users through the process. Maybe it will work for you? Just another resource...
  • Nat
    I just wanted to add :

While I have had a lot of issues with getting the Aneros to work, I think the problem is that you are focused too much on the product itself. You said that you are normally excited and enjoy having it in you, but get a dry feeling and take it out to relube. Because you are not an experienced user, maybe your body is having trouble reading all the signals. For example, at this point, whether you realize it or not, during a session you might be thinking to yourself "oh great, it went dry again". This may or may not be true, but it takes your mind off the matter at hand. Instead, picture the Aneros in a positive way during a session. I know that my best results have occurred while I was breathing heavy yet slow (I dont do the rythmic thing, because its hard to keep track of when your mind is focused on your arousal level), listen to music where I can focus on sounds so that my mind does travel to outside thoughts, and when I am imagining the Aneros working inside of me. Adding in some extra thoughts to keep you going, there no loner is room for nagative thoughts or expectations.

Just a few thoughts .. Take it as you will, considering I personally havent had much success. Heck, I dont even get erections during sessions.
  • Nat said:

I dont even get erections during sessions.

Neither do I. I don't think that means anything really. One doesn't need an erection to have a super-orgasm or experience any of these sensations. :wink: 8)
  • darwindarwin
    momeister-

sorry man, you have kinda lost me. i asked for simple practical answers, and to cut the drama.

you produced a life history and a treatise. i don't really have the patience to read all that.

from my skimming, it sounds like you might want to change to a better lube and use a lube applicator.

darwin
  • MarkM
    Darwin,

Pardon me, as I know that I'm coming into this late, but from my reading of Momeister's previous thread, it seems like the advanced users were asking him for a detailed account of what he's been doing, which is precisely what he gave. If he's been at this for over a year, you would expect that he had a lot of ground to cover. You mentioned that you were looking for simple practical answers, surely that is what he is looking for that at this point.

It seems to me that he's overwhelmed now. I think he's looking for someone with experience, who has a greater perspective than his own to help him simplify his approach somewhat. Certainly nobody can expect him to tell us what his stumbling blocks are, and distill them into several sentences, if he understood that he wouldn't be here (not as a frustrated user at least). That's what the more experienced users are for.

MarkM
  • eddy99
    momeister-

I find this to be an interesting thread. I am very new using the Aneros only about 1 month. I have the MGX and the Progasm. I guess I am one of the lucky ones who have had great experiences almost right from the begining, except for some handle issues with the MGX in the begining. I remember while waiting for my MGX in the mail I did quite a bit of reading in this forum and read somewhere that someone used KY/jelly and really liked it a lot. So, that is what I decided to use. My sessions always last at least a hour and most of the time more and I never dry out and have to apply more. I really don't use, what I consider, a lot of lube either and only add more when I change from MGX to Progasm or visa-versa. Anyway, thst's my 2-cents.................
  • Momeister, I first recommend that you get some different lube.

Also, I'm going to recommend, once you get your new lube, that you don't worry about lubing up so much. You don't need a lot. I know we stress lube, lube, lube at the beginning but you don't need yourself pumped up full of lube. You're stressing too much over this and don't worry about it. If anything you just need a small amount (Size of a Quarter or Dime).

I'll post a video soon of how I lube up for my sessions - Stand By.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Once we get this lube thing squared away we're back to square one. You say you have released all expectations and are approaching your sessions expecting nothing. However, I see contradictory evidence that you're not fully releasing these expectations. It appears you have this Super-Orgasm constantly in the back of your mind. (It shows in your typing) By you typing the word "WANT" it shows that you truly have not released those expectations. This cannot be your frame of mind when you approach your sessions. You just need to forget about a super-orgasm. FORGET about everything that has happened in the past. Don't let those moments or thoughts come to mind for any instant second because once they do you're setting yourself up for SURE failure.

I WANT to understand calculus or I WANT a million dollars. It doesn't mean I'm going to get what I want. In fact, if I keep stressing over what I want then that will lead me to frustration and possibly depression.

"To Be Upset Over What You DON'T Have Is To Waste What You DO Have"

On another note:

You say you haven't felt any tickling or anything? Yes you have!!! That really good feeling you felt with the progasm involuntarily contracting (Hitting the spot) is what we mean by that really good tickly feeling. That's it!! Yeah, see you had set an expectation on what it was supposed to feel like and it came and passed. Yes you loved it but you didn't know that was it? That's what we talk about when we talk about the "Slight Tickling Feeling." It wasn't what you were expecting was it??

This is where we have to let you go on your own. We can only help you and give you advice - "Release All Expectations, Relax, STOP TRYING, and enjoy every moment of yourself". I think I and a lot of other users have spotted your errors. Please don't get discouraged and we all wish you the best of luck!!

- ArcticWolves

P.S. What do you mean the Helix abutement tab won't touch your perenium? Can you explain this a little bit more please.
  • Love_isLove_is

P.S. What do you mean the Helix abutement tab won't touch your perenium? Can you explain this a little bit more please.

When I was an Aneros beginner, the Helix P-tab would often times just hover above my perineum also. I suspect this is an issue of anal muscle tone that will change with practice. As now the Helix P-tab always touches my perineum. But due to it's design it certainly does not dig in the the way the MGX, or Progasm P-tab does. It's certainly a more subtle sensation, but definitely still there.

Love_is
  • momeister
    Arctic - thanks again for all the advice. It's amazing how right you are about me. Honestly, i can't admit to myself that i haven't managed to release all expectations and yes, the super-o is always in the back of my mind. As much as i try to not think about it, its very hard not to, at least for me.

I think the lube problem might just be the barrier that's been preventing my progress. Do you agree with rumel that taking the aneros in and out interrupts any buildup progress in a session?

The one most important thing that i've learned from all of you is that i need to stop thinking that the wiki or other people's formulas are unlikely to work with me. Up until this point, all i've done is tried to follow the wiki step by step. That hasn't worked out for me and the reason is obvious - again, like you all say, the wiki is not a guaranteed formula for anybody. The bottom line is that i need to do a lot of experimenting and find my OWN key, which might be completely unique.

Darwin, i'm sorry for the long response. You can see that i'm a little too emotional about this stuff and got way too carried away. Let me try again and i'll try to make it short.

I have a Progasm, MGX and Helix(only used once). For most of the past year, i've only used the Progasm. I start a session aroused and love it when i insert the Progasm. I feel really good just having it in me for the first 10 minutes during which i'm relaxing and doing nothing else. Then i start breathing exercises: i breath in and breath out and no contractions yet. During these breathing exercises, almost all the time i feel a buildup of excitement and my heart starts to beat faster but it never converts into anything and fades away. And then, around the 15 min mark, the Progasm starts to hurt a bit because its dry. I can't even start contraction exercises because it won't move at all because it's so dry. The session goes downhill after the 15 minute mark and after another 5 minutes i stop enjoying the aneros in me at all.

hope this helps. Thanks a lot
  • churney
    momeister, I wish to thank you for this discussion. I Have learned a great deal form this tread. I as well was put off by your first posting and have come to understand your frustration. First let me say that I am not an expert, but rather new to Aneros.

I would like to share a few things that I have already learned. The first is that pre-lube is important and lubing the area between the internal and external sphincter. I have found that if I am to highly aroused, it turns into a distraction. I think that having these penile orgasms are an important step forward, but take my mind off anal pleasure and place it on my penis. So I am trying to start my sessions with a light mental arousal.

I as well have found two highly pleasurable area's, both at the extreme ends of my MGX's movement. They are almost imposable to reach. I also have identified a couple of spots that are mildly pleasurable in between. Currently I am trying to cultivate these spots. I have a sense that I am where I am supposed to be in my journey.

I also have found that if I pre warm both the MGX and the lube in warm water while I clean my colon, results in a lessing of distraction. I still pre lube and lube outside the bed but wait until I am settled in bed and have started to relax before inserting my MGX. That way I avoid any excessive movements before I am ready to feel it.

The final thing I do is to place my noise canceling stereo headphones on, with nothing playing. This seams at this time to help me focus on what is going on internally rather than the distractions of my environment.

Good luck and PM me if you would like to compare notes. C
  • Hi All, I agree with A.W, that the hypoanroesession would help a lot. Just bought it wish I'd bought it in the beginning it really helps to get your mind relaxed. See Ya, W. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • momeister said:

Honestly, i can't admit to myself that i haven't managed to release all expectations and yes, the super-o is always in the back of my mind. As much as i try to not think about it, its very hard not to, at least for me.

I think the lube problem might just be the barrier that's been preventing my progress. Do you agree with rumel that taking the aneros in and out interrupts any buildup progress in a session?

During these breathing exercises, almost all the time i feel a buildup of excitement and my heart starts to beat faster but it never converts into anything and fades away. And then, around the 15 min mark, the Progasm starts to hurt a bit because its dry. I can't even start contraction exercises because it won't move at all because it's so dry. The session goes downhill after the 15 minute mark and after another 5 minutes i stop enjoying the aneros in me at all.

1.) Please do your hardest to quit thinking about a Super-Orgasm. It really is hindering your progress (It will happen when it happens and no sooner).

2.) I couldn't imagine having to remove my aneros and re-lube it back up. That just defeats everything I have done for the first 15 minutes. To me that would be extremely frustrating and I would give up. Unfortunately, you are one TOUGH cookie and are holding out hope. For that I commend you for your efforts.

3A.) It doesn't convert into anything because that's the way it works. It feels really good for a few seconds and then it goes away. Yup the elusive p-waves. DO NOT chase them or do anything to bring them back (It won't happen). DO NOT get angry or discouraged. DO NOT get an idea of what it's supposed to feel like or what's supposed to happen next (It Won't Happen). Why won't it happen? You're not in the right state of mind. Yes it really does come down to the fact that "It's all in your head" (Mind Tricks).

3B.) Instead, let them subside and just do those breathing exercises not stressing so much over the little things.

- Breathe in slowly while contracting your pc muscle in at the same rate.
    - Hold your breath and contraction for a few seconds.
    - Exhale slowly while releasing your contraction at the same rate.

While doing this don't get so bogged down into the technique and start stressing about if you're doing it right. (IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT!!) This will lead you to a distraction that will surely MAKE you miss those SLIGHT sensations. Instead just take it for what it is and see if you notice that really good feeling coming back.

Of course, you never got this far (in the right state of mind) because of the lube distraction that you must rid yourself of.

Good luck and keep us updated!
  • darwindarwin
    momeister said:

Darwin, i'm sorry for the long response. You can see that i'm a little too emotional about this stuff and got way too carried away. Let me try again and i'll try to make it short.

I have a Progasm, MGX and Helix(only used once). For most of the past year, i've only used the Progasm. I start a session aroused and love it when i insert the Progasm. I feel really good just having it in me for the first 10 minutes during which i'm relaxing and doing nothing else. Then i start breathing exercises: i breath in and breath out and no contractions yet. During these breathing exercises, almost all the time i feel a buildup of excitement and my heart starts to beat faster but it never converts into anything and fades away. And then, around the 15 min mark, the Progasm starts to hurt a bit because its dry. I can't even start contraction exercises because it won't move at all because it's so dry. The session goes downhill after the 15 minute mark and after another 5 minutes i stop enjoying the aneros in me at all.

momeister-

excellent brief summary. thanks.

from it we can see that:
    - you have an obsessive thing going on with this. you are definitely not the first. hopefully you can find a way to chill it out. slipperybugger was trying to help you with that.

- you are having good feelings! that is fantastic and an excellent start. then you go dry! fix up your lubing, and you'll have much better results. likely those feelings will grow more and more. the progasm needs a lot of lube. for water based, you need a lube applicator. you can get the one from this site, which has a nice nozzle that fits easily through the anus. or, just go to your local drug store and ask for a liquid medicine syringe for babies. they all have them for free. be patient inserting it into your anus, so you avoid any little pain. avoid lubes w/ glycerin, as they can stimulate bowel activity. use about 4cc of lube. many threads and the wiki discuss types of lube. note: unless the lube applicator is latex free (which you must do a web search for), you cannot use oil based lubes. they will dissolve the o-ring.

- yes, we all agree that the HypnAeroSession would be good for you.

darwin
  • momeister
    Thanks again everyone. You have been very helpful arctic, Darwin and others. I'm glad to hear that this thread has been an educating experience not just for myself but for other users in similar situations as me.

One things is for sure - I'm getting rumel's CD.

So the most important thing I've taken away from all this discussion is that I shouldn't follow any set of rules(for example I don't have to hold a contraction while inhaling and holding my breath for 8 seconds just because the wiki says so!), I should explore more what feels good for me, and I should do random experimenting to see what bring about that surprising sensation, that key(that personal key that is unique to me!) that will lead me to success.

I have a good feeling the dryness problem with ID glide was hampering any possible progress I couldve made. It's a good thing that this problem is fairly easily to overcome. I'll buy both the KY and the other that arctic recommended.

The only problem is that my mom is visiting right now and it's such a distraction but as soon as I get the right lube and I'm by myself without any distractions, I'm gonna give the progasm another go.

I just realized how much confidence I've gained in the past 2 days thanks to you all. Now I believe I can do it because I've learned so much from you all. A couple weeks ago I was insulting everyone because I had lost ALL faith in the aneros. Now I'm a believer again!!
  • Keep that attitude and you'll go VERY FAR in life! I'm impressed that you finally got it!! 8) :wink: :!:
  • BusterBuster
    momeister said:

I just realized how much confidence I've gained in the past 2 days thanks to you all. Now I believe I can do it because I've learned so much from you all. A couple weeks ago I was insulting everyone because I had lost ALL faith in the aneros. Now I'm a believer again!!

And keep coming back to the forum. There is never a dumb question. I strongly recommend for every user to come and join the forum community before the frustration hits a fever pitch.

Good luck to you Momeister.
  • momeister
    thanks buster and arctic.

I can't wait to be alone at home and start a session with a new perspective!

Polecat are you know convinced that I'm not an Internet "troll"? :)
  • Aloha All!

I've been a member of this forum for a while and I've read all sorts of posts ranging from the surrealistic to the totally frustrated, however, because of all this reading, I now believe I'm ready to purchase the Aneros for myself and see how "she" treats me. :D

Even after all this time, I STILL haven't decided which model would be best for me. Why? I'll try to be brief:

I "discovered" anal play at an early age, probably around 17. I've basically been married 3 times however, only 1 wife was willing to simply stick her finger in me during intercourse. At that time, niether her nor I knew about the prostate being such a wonderful "P-spot" for us guys but I sure knew that for some reason, it felt great and made my orgasm go wild at times. I'm now about to celebrate my 30th wedding anniversary to my 3rd wife. She refuses to have anything to do with anal for too many reasons to go into here (suffice it to say, her very strict Catholic upbringing plays a huge role in her attitude). So I've been making due with specific hairbrush handles that I purchase specifically FOR my anal use whenever I get the privacy and/or opportunity. I'm probably not alone here.

It would be very helpful to me if you all could suggest a model for me since I don't fall into the real "beginner" catagory and because my FEMALE doctor had a hard time getting her "short fingers" deep enough inside of my rectum for the digital prostate exams she gave me. (She always apologized for her "short fingers" and the extra "pushing" she had to do!) I get the feeling that my specific anatomy may have my prostate a little deeper than the average guy, for this reason.

I should mention that I'm 5ft 11 inches tall, 200lbs, 54 years old and have been permanently disabled since 2005 due to herniated discs in my lumbar region with 3 spine surgeries done on it from 1998-2002 turned out to be ALL FAILURES. Thus ending my 30+ year accounting career and all my future plans that my wife and I made during the healthy years of our marriage.

Since I find myself being "home alone" most every day except weekends, my only pasttime that I can do is, fortunately, masturbation! LOL! I think the Aneros would be an excellent new "journey" through my male sexuality world. Since that is really the only thing that can really take my mind off of the constant pain I feel every second of every day and night, I would welcome the various "trips" the Aneros could possibly take me on.

In other words, it sounds extremely exciting to me!

Any suggestions? I'm used to anal stimulation, just not the direct prostate stimulation. Is there a model designed for someone like myself??

I have thought about this for some time and simply cannot decide on my own. So, I'm asking the more knowledgable in the group.

BTW, this is a GREAT GROUP of guys (and gals) here as most everyone really seems to help each other out no matter how long it seems to take. That's a very admirable trait for a group and something that is missing in almost all other "support groups". KUDOS!!!

Aloha Just For Now,
    Tropicalman
  • RTGoose
    Perhaps you might benefit from a Peridise. Put it in late at night -- then watch TV (not porn ... at least not at first ... maybe later) -- and if you fall asleep you fall asleep. No masturbating. Advantages:

a) Release expectations.

b) If you fall asleep it's fine because it's not a Progasm it's okay to be in there for a while (wouldn't suggest it every night but now and again it's fine).

A LOT of people on the forum have said they've made their biggest progress thanks to the Peridise. You can then switch back to your other models after you've trained yourself with that one.

Worked for me and some other people -- no guarantee it will for you but I suspect with your issues it might help.

Also some different lube.
  • Nat
    Now Im confused ...

I know that there really is no "right" way to use the Aneros, but I find it interesting how I had my own perception of use in the beginning, watched myself fail, read how the wiki says to do it, failed, and now did what the Aneros CD asked, and had atleast slight success. However, now that Im reading this thread, there is yet another way that people are saying it works. All these different things of positions, ways to contract, insert it only once (I have heard some users say they have had success with a second insertion), etc, its hard to find something that "consistently" works.

Unlike the original poster, I have not felt any tickling sensation. I have felt a slight p wave, some slight tension (similar to a spasm, but nowhere near as intense), a lot of body movement with no sensations to go along with it, and at one point a slight p wave when contracting. Now it seems that I have gone backwards and lost most of that, yet my expectations have become much less since I dont have many sessions anymore.

Its really weird.

On another note, can being too aroused during a session actually hurt your session? The other night I was really aroused, but was too sleepy to actually have a session. I was able to keep these levels of arousal throughout the night. When I woke up in the morning, I had an hour session that included nothing at all. There were no movement, sensations, NOTHING. I was actually really surprised. It had been my first session in about a week and a half as well.

I hear great things about the Peridise. Its just too bad that my local sex shop only carries " MGX, Eurpo, Helix, and Max. I live at home, so even though Im 25, I still dont want to risk having to explain what Aneros is to my family, or if by chance they notice my credit card charges.