Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

HOLY SHIT, BATMAN!
  • biddlema
    Yes! It finally happened! I went over the top…HOLY SHIT!

Before I tell you what happened last night, let me first say that I must be one of the worst, impatient, skeptics Aneros has ever had; except for maybe RayVega!

I have been using, or trying to use, Aneros for over two years. I had the SGX in 2003 for about two months, before I got pissed off and threw it away. A couple of months later I went back and tried the MGX. Don’t ask me why! I have no idea! I had it a little longer than the SGX, probably five months, before I threw it away too. I really thought that this Forum was some kind of conspiracy to get people like me to buy the Aneros. Pretty stupid, wasn’t I?

Anyway, as strange as it sounds I still missed the Aneros and wanted desperately to expand on some of the sensations I did have with the other two. So, this past December I bought another MGX. One of the sales people at High Island Health had told me that they modified the MGX and removed a lot of the ribbing, which wasn’t true. The ribbing always made the inside portion of my anus sore as hell, especially if I tried to use it for very long (60 min. or more). Probably one of the main reasons I could never achieve any of the feelings discussed in this Forum.

But I was still reading the forum, and discovered that some guys put a small quantity of lube inside. I decided to give it a try. When I first tried it I must have used too much lube, or maybe it was the liquid KY, because all it did was make me have a bowel movement (a KY enema). However, when I tried the KY Jelly and used about 1/3 of a very small syringe to insert some, I finally found relief and began enjoying Aneros more.

I typically put a small amount on my finger and rub it around and inside myself until my finger slides in and out real easy. Then I take a small syringe and fill it about 1/3 full. I put the syringe (no needle of course) inside just past the muscles and inject some. I move the syringe back and forth slowly, coating the inside muscles real well. Then I put another drop on my finger and rub it all over the MGX. Finally, I put another small drop on the top of the MGX for good measure.

I slide the MGX about halfway in and it usually goes in the rest of the way on its own. I lie on my right side and bend my left leg, as many in this forum have suggested. Then I just relax, and let my body and the MGX do what they want.

It usually starts as a slight tingling feeling at the base of my cock. I force myself to relax and not pull the MGX inside; I even push back or out slightly. The feeling gets more intense, and then I can actually feel the MGX moving inside me; small motions, almost twitches, but very exhilarating. My cock seems to keep getting harder and harder while this twitching occurs. I get so hard, and the twitching is so intense, the feelings are unbelievable! It doesn’t get any better than this! I was very satisfied to reach this point a few times a session. Then it happened!

Last night I did everything the same way. But this time when I tried to relax, the Aneros and my body wouldn’t let me. It kept pulling in no matter how hard I tried not to. I figured, what the hell, and went with it. The MGX was pulled in tight. It started twitching right away; I could feel it moving. The feelings were the same as when I was relaxed, so I just continued to go with it. My cock was rock hard and I was enjoying being at the top once again, when BAM!

Just when I thought I couldn’t get any harder (almost starting to hurt), the MGX jumped into high gear and started banging into me like a jackhammer. HOLY SHIT! Oh my GOD! I’m surprised nobody heard me. I was moaning like a mad man! Wave after wave of pleasure soared up from my groin, across my back, over my chest, down my arms, and across my face. Over and over and over! Wave after wave! Damn, it was incredible! It wouldn’t stop! Not that I wanted it to! It had to last at least a full minute. WOW!

I tried to relax, and BAM! It started all over again. Every muscle in my body tensed. I was moaning and shaking…HOLY SHIT! I thought I was going to pass out! It was absolutely incredible! When it did finally stop, I wanted it back so bad I could have screamed. Unfortunately, as hard as I tried I was never able to achieve another intense orgasm. I did manage a few small ones.

I got up, somewhat disapointed that I couldn't get it back, and removed the MGX. I washed it and put it away before I went back to bed. Here’s where it really gets weird.

I was lying there thinking about the feelings I just experienced. I could actually feel the pressure building at the base of my cock. Building and building and…shit I was having an orgasm without the MGX. I must have imagined it! But, when I tried to go to sleep it happened again; not as strong as the first time though. I couldn’t get to sleep for an hour and a half, because it kept happening. I can still feel it when I think about it. WOW!

Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

This is the best sexual experience I’ve had in a long time. Hell, I’m over 50 and have had open-heart surgery! After my surgery my erections weren’t as firm and I was feeling a little old/inadequate! You guys out there over fifty know what I’m talking about. I actually got a hard on this morning soaping up in the shower. Now that hasn’t happened since I was in my twenties. By the way I never did masturbate and cum. I’m not sure why, I just didn’t want to. Still haven’t!

I sure hope my new Helix arrives before I go on travel tomorrow. If it’s better than the MGX…I CAN'T WAIT!

Anyway, THANKS GUYS! Especially, B. Mayfield, for his continuing efforts to share the most exciting and exhilarating sexual experience any man could ever ask for. This Forum is the best!

Thanks,
    Woody
  • BusterBuster
    Congratulations Woody. As other have said before, "I'm jealous". More input from people like you is sure helpful. It sounds as though your life will change is some substantial ways, both physically and emotionally. Have a great day, you've earned it.

Buster
  • biddlema
    Thanks Buster,

Your right, it has changed my life!

If I can help you in anyway, please let me know. I now know why Mayfield and others in this forum try to help.

Every man should have the opportunity to experience this level of sexual ecstasy at least once.

Woody
  • Edit
    Fantastic! Great goobs of congratulations! Lucky guy you are.. :)

I have lots of questions:

* when it happened did it feel like the Aneros was moving rapidly BACK AND FORTH in your anus, or was the movement totally random and jerky?

* Is the movement caused by muscle contractions similar to when you ejaculate?

* When you create this super-O without the Aneros do you get strong muscle contractions? If so, where? Are they similar to what happens during ejaculation?

* Where was the pleasure centered, were you able to distinguish a specific point in your body, or was the pleasure diffuse and everywhere?

* In terms of intensity, how does it compare with the point of no return feeling right before you ejaculate?

Thanks!

And congratulations again on crossing over!
  • Mikey

Way to go, Woody! Best feeling in the world, isn't it?

I'm with ya on not wanting to masturbate after a good session with the MGX. I rarely feel the need to do it anymore (which has some very good benefits too!)

Hope you have many more GREAT experiences!
  • biddlema
    FleshJoe,

Sorry, it took me so long to get back to you. I will answer your questions the best I can.

· Prior to the Big "O" the Aneros was moving rapidly in relatively short strokes. During this time my cock felt like it was straining to get harder and harder. I've been here before, and usually just try to relax and let it continue as long as it will. The pleasure is incredible! In fact, I originally thought that this was the Big "o."
    This time however, I felt a real strong surge up my cock like it had reached it limits of strain, almost like I was going to actually cum. Then the Aneros strokes became longer, harder and slower, with each stroke sending a wave of pleasure up my body. I really don't know how long it lasted, but it wasn't long enough! I didn't want it to end!

· The rate of occurrence was similar to the contractions I have during a traditional orgasm. But the muscle contractions were very different. I never felt like I was going to ejaculate after that initial plunge over the top.

· I really didn't create the Super "O" without the Aneros, it just happened, I have no idea why or if it will happen again. But yes, the slow, hard muscle contractions were the same. The muscle contractions are not the same as when I ejaculate.

· The pleasure started in my prostate, but was not centered there. Every long hard stroke the Aneros made, sent a wave of pleasure from that point up and across my body. The pleasure waves seem to go out like the ripples in a pond; over my whole body.

· I would have to say that the intensity was at least as strong as the point of no return, but rather then only lasting a split second it continued on for minutes. I was grabbing the covers in my fists and moaning like a mad man! I couldn't keep still! I must have said, "OH GOD!” "OH SHIT!", and "JESUS!" at least a hundred times.

I wish I could have made a video when it happened, so everybody in this forum could get a better idea of what happens. If I learn to control the occurrence of the Big "O", I may still give it a try.