Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

aneros and intercourse
  • Has anyone here ever used the aneros while engaging in intercouse?
    I am curious to know if the bottom will achieve an orgasm from both sides of stimulation...

thanks
  • Edit
    My bf just got one of these and he hasn't had the Super O yet and wanted me to help him by kissing on him or whatever. I got a little over excited and ended up getting on top of him and he came 3 times! They were really intense too. The third one was so intense that he told me not to move because he was so sensitive!
  • Tom L

Originally Posted By: dudenfl
    Has anyone here ever used the aneros while engaging in intercouse?
    I am curious to know if the bottom will achieve an orgasm from both sides of stimulation...

thanks

Hi dudenfl,
    I have used it multiple times while having intercourse with my wife. I can most definetly say that it adds tremendously to your orgasm when it comes. The first time I used it I pulled out before my climax so my wife could see and she and I were completely amazed on how much ejaculate came out. It seems to make me harder and last longer too. Since you are having direct penile stimulation it tends to override any other feelings. I just get a traditional penile orgasm that is so much stronger than a normal one. I do not know if it would be possible to achieve a super "O" or anything of that nature while using it during intercourse. Hey, I just tell my wife we need to keep trying.:)