Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Wonderful Video Recommendation
  • TripperTripper
    (this post was edited 2006-12-30 16:33:00)

hlaser,

Many thanks. I see why Pan is the Man. "Tidal Orgasms"! "In the Zone"! Very nice.....and motivating.

Trip

EDIT: Pan, I really haven't seen anything similar on this forum and the thread is very well done and very appropriate for the Aneros MMO folks. Would you like to post it here? Or hlaser or I could post if you approve. Thanks.
  • Pan
    (this post was edited 2006-12-31 11:51:48)

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the kind words! I really appreciate it. And of course I'm more than happy to re-post that old article if you think it'll be helpful to folks around here.

I guess I'll just set it up with a little background first:

At the time I wrote the follwing post (originally posted at www.multiples.com), I had been practicing KSMO for about 4 years.

I experienced multiple orgasms for the first time about 3 weeks after I started practicing KSMO back in December of 1999. About 3 months later I gave the Aneros a try and the rest is history...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: What does it feel like?

Hi again, as promised, I'm now going to try and describe some of the sensations I enjoy through KSMO in more "down to earth," physical terms.

Here goes...

So, I'd like to begin here with a basic description of what I consider to be "typical" multi-orgasmic waves in my solo practice.

I'm using the word "typical" very loosely here as these sensations come in a WIDE variety of both feeling and potency. But for the most part, this will be an over-view of one particular kind of orgasm that occurs most frequently in my sessions, usually in combination with others kinds as well. I'll call them Tidal Orgasms.

Ok, a "Tidal Orgasm," is one which rises and falls in a continuous, "wave-like" manner, generally for as long as I choose to "ride" it.

In order to describe the actual sensation, I will be comparing it to ejaculatory orgasm.

In ejaculatory orgasm, the main pleasurable factors are rhythmic PC contractions, pressure on the Prostate, and the "peak" sensation of emission at the tip of the penis.

Generally speaking, first the "peak" orgasmic sensation occurs at the start of emission, followed by the rhythmic "pulse-like" contractions of the PC muscles which induce pressure on the prostate resulting in a series of quick, "spikes" of orgasmic pleasure, on a diminishing curve, until the contractions cease and (usually) the Refractory Period (a period of non-arousal) sets in.

With Tidal Orgasm, the experience is quite the opposite. As arousal and pleasure continue rise on a steady curve, an orgasmic threshold is crossed which is far more subtle than the "Point of No Return" associated with ejaculation.

Unlike the PONR, this threshold is very wide and difficult (as well as unnecessary) to sense. It's merely a place where erotic pleasure begins to take on a "life of it's own."

Generally, in my practice, I know I've crossed this threshold when I begin to experience a kind of subtle orgasm which gradually grows in intensity.

It begins with PC contractions, but unlike those associated with ejaculatory orgasm. Instead they are long, deep contractions, sometimes only one at a time or in pairs, which create an expanding wave of orgasmic pleasure that washes over more and more of my body.

To explain the actual feelings, I'd say that the PC contractions of ejaculation are like a series of small, triangular peaks of pleasure, occurring rapidly (in perhaps one or two second intervals), and quickly losing their "charge."

The contractions involved with Tidal Orgasm, are more like rolling hills, or a sine wave; long-lasting, smooth progressions, which are deeply felt over more and more of my body.

To compare each contraction from ejaculation to Tidal, I would say imagine the feeling of an ejaculatory orgasm, and one of those contractions.

Now, imagine what it would be like to "soften" it up a bit, and at the same time, let it occur in slow motion, lasting not just half a second, but 10 seconds, or 30, even a minute at a time, with a much deeper feeling of pleasure, one that seems to expand far beyond your genitals.

And now, imagine this feeling coming back, a little stronger, and a little longer each time for as long as you continue to enjoy this pleasure. Get the difference?

Ok, NOW, imagine that as you continue to sink deeper into these expanding waves, feeling them over more and more of your body, another feeling of orgasm is beginning to surface at the same time! Ah-ha! Now, I've got your attention, eh?

So what is this "other" orgasm? Well, let's go back to that "peak" sensation of orgasm that occurs around the moment of ejaculation, that "high-pitched," tingling feeling of ecstasy...

This feeling generally lasts for...what? Maybe a few seconds during ejaculation? Slightly more if we're lucky?

In my experience of Tidal Orgasm, that same peak sensation, will slowly begin to surface soon after the start of those wave-like PC contractions. The difference is that instead rocketing by in an instant, it gradually builds and expands, eventually far exceeding what I would normally feel in ejaculation.

At first, this "peak" sensation often surfaces at the top of each "wave," lasting a few seconds and then fading back. But as my session continues and the waves grow, the "peak" feeling grows and expands with them, eventually becoming a constant feeling of ecstasy which is heightened by every wave and every Key Sound.

Essentially, at this point I am in a state of perpetual orgasm, very much like the peak of an ejaculatory orgasm, which rises and falls with my Key Sounds or subtle stimulation, but is ongoing, without end for as long as I wish to continue the session.

This experience is something we like to call "The Zone." It's an orgasmic plateau, where those "peaks" are so easy to induce that even thinking I want to feel another will often create one!

And so, that is the basics of Tidal Orgasm in physical terms, as best I can describe them at this point. Of course, the emotional and perhaps even spiritual aspects of the same experience are a whole other story. Hopefully, I will eventually get around to explaining that as well.

But for now, I figured I'd stick with the mechanics of these feelings, at least as I understand them. I hope this has been somewhat helpful for anyone trying to get an idea of what KSMO is like.

Oh, and one final note here, I want to emphasize that these feelings, although far more pleasurable (in my opinion) and often far more intense than ejaculatory orgasm, can be easily enjoyed without any sense of "holding back," or need for control. That's the magic of The Protocol! As long as it's followed, there simply is no Point of No Return!

Well, I guess that about covers it for now. Once again, I'd love to hear from any other veterans with a take on this particular "kind" of orgasm, or any other input they may have to offer. I figure the more ways to explain this stuff, the better!

Best Wishes to All,

Pan :-)

Originally Posted: 17 Mar 2004 04:19 PM
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey Pan!

All I can say is "Holy Cow Man"!

As I have said on the KSMO forum: "This is the best description of a FBMO (full blown multi-orgasm) that I have EVER read! I get p-waves from just looking at the body of type!

Just reading this gave me an MMO, as it sometimes does! This is a strange phenomenon??? I get the same thing from e-mails from a certain person and during the KSMO on-line chats! Somehow, there seems to be an energy there, that the human body can pick-up on! I have talked to others that feel the same thing??? Sometimes it's hard to get "grounded" afterwards!

How about an account of an average Aneros session??? (alot to ask!)

Thanks Man, for the inspiration to push ahead in my journey with Aneros and KSMO protocol!

Later, Hlaser

• Edit
    There is a VERY similar video that goes more into the massage and finger techniques.

I think I heard the guy in this thread's video mention the guy in White Tiger Tantra.

Did he say Steve?

I've found it on eMule. Search for: White Tiger Tantra on eMule.

There is also a torrent or 2 of this somewhere, also called White Tiger Tantra
  • TripperTripper
    (this post was edited 2007-01-03 15:58:58)

Originally Posted By: Windforce
    There is a VERY similar video that goes more into the massage and finger techniques.

I think I heard the guy in this thread's video mention the guy in White Tiger Tantra.

Did he say Steve?

I've found it on eMule. Search for: White Tiger Tantra on eMule.

There is also a torrent or 2 of this somewhere, also called White Tiger Tantra

Windforce,

Many thanks for this input. I understand from google that Steve and Stephane are "competitors" of a sort. 3.05GB and 6 videos. I should have it by February 12 2007!

Trip

Edit: Pan, this is almost all massage video. Would be interesting to see if this fellow passes muster with his techniques. Maybe you can review this one.
  • Pan and anyone else.

You describe the sensations of waves of bliss,ecstacy that was over your body. The only feelings i get are from my prostate. Never anywhere else. Can someone please explain what the hell I'm doing wrong?

LOL a new year and a new resolution " I WILL NOT GIVE UP, I WILL NOT GIVE UP"

cheers

VS
  • Pan

Originally Posted By: virginsoldier
    Pan and anyone else.

You describe the sensations of waves of bliss,ecstacy that was over your body. The only feelings i get are from my prostate. Never anywhere else. Can someone please explain what the hell I'm doing wrong?

LOL a new year and a new resolution \" I WILL NOT GIVE UP, I WILL NOT GIVE UP\"

cheers

VS

Hey Virg,

I'm not sure you're doing anything wrong per se. But then I haven't read enough about your practice or experiences to comment.

Please keep in mind that the post I made above is detailing my experiences with KSMO, not the Aneros. At Hlaser's request, I was planning to add a general description of my typical Aneros sessions as well. Perhaps this will serve as a part of that description.

For me, the primary difference between the two methods is in fact, that the Aneros tends to focus the pleasurable sensations more accutely around the prostate, whereas the orgasms reported by KSMO practitioners tend to be more full-body in nature.

I was already multi-orgasmic from learning KSMO when I started using the Aneros. So you might wonder what the appeal of the Aneros is for me. Well, the appeal is that when I use the Aneros I get a very specific result, something I like to call "Dry Ejaculation Orgasms." Simply put, when I use the Aneros I feel as though I am ejaculating over and over again for as long as I choose to use it (or until I pass out!).

Dry Ejaculations occur in my KSMO sessions as well, along with a wide variety of other types of orgasmic sensations. They're quite unpredictable that way. But for me, the Aneros seems to "specialize" in producing this one type of orgasm and so that's what I reach for when I want those results.

So, if all the pleasure you are feeling from the Aneros is centered around your prostate then welcome to the club! It's always been that way for me too. My guess is that, if anything, your technique just needs a little refinement.

To be honest, having started out with KSMO before the Aneros, I think it makes more sense to first learn how to become multi-orgasmic naturally, rather than with a device. When you realize, through direct experience, that the ability to enjoy multiple orgasms is something you were born with, then it's a lot easier to approach toys and techniques with a patient and positive attitude. From what I've read over the years at both forums, no one has ever achieved their first multiple orgasm by trying really hard. It's something that usually has to come you, preferably when you're too busy enjoy your practice to think about it.

I hope this helps a bit, and best of luck in the new year!

P.S. Trip, I'm new to this whole torrent thing. I got the first video easy enough, but I'm having some technicial difficulties with the White Tiger one. I'll let ya know when I figure it out...
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    (this post was edited 2007-01-05 06:53:15)

Hey Pan!

I am thrilled at the prospect of one of your amazing posts on: what an Aneros session is like for you! (your detailed descriptions are both informative and stimulating!)

Please take your time; it's well worth the wait...

Pan the Man, thanx again!

Later, Hlaser
  • Edit
    Thanks Pan for your detailed description which is pretty much what I experience in my private times of self "external" massage. I find myself alternating between periods of extreme excitement and excruciating pleasures flowing from my penis throughout my whole body, and relaxed periods of blissful whole-body sensations, still extremely intense, as if I'm dissolving in a flood of ecstasy. The pleasures are more intense than my orgasms used to be. I can go though many such cycles for two or more solid hours, and then I can wind down without ejaculating to preserve my energy for another time, but still feeeling greatly satisfied.

I wouldn't call it "multiple orgasms" because it is more like a state of continuous orgasm. I'm not into KSMO, but I'm wondering if it has anything more to offer me. What do you think? Is it worhwhile me spending thirty bucks to download the 1st KSMO seminar? By the way, I'm nearly 60 and never enjoyed myself as much in all my life.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield

Originally Posted By: 7up
    I find myself alternating between periods of extreme excitement and excruciating pleasures flowing from my penis throughout my whole body, and relaxed periods of blissful whole-body sensations, still extremely intense, as if I'm dissolving in a flood of ecstasy. The pleasures are more intense than my orgasms used to be. I can go though many such cycles for two or more solid hours, and then I can wind down without ejaculating to preserve my energy for another time, but still feeeling greatly satisfied.

I wouldn't call it "multiple orgasms" because it is more like a state of continuous orgasm. I'm not into KSMO, but I'm wondering if it has anything more to offer me. What do you think? Is it worhwhile me spending thirty bucks to download the 1st KSMO seminar? By the way, I'm nearly 60 and never enjoyed myself as much in all my life.

7 UP,

I hope you won't mind as I know that you originally put this one out to Pan, but this is my take. I too enjoy "continuous orgasms".

Your description follows with what I have been saying for quite some time, namely that there are many paths to this place. The choices that we make and the way that we respond to those choices is what makes each journey unique. KSMO is one of many paths. It was undoubtedly formative in my journey although it was not the entire answer for me. Nonetheless I am firmly convinced of its merits and the intention of it's founder such that I have suggested that all newbies at least check it out.

Given the level of your experience however, it's a bit of a different call. At this point clearly you are well acquainted with the phenomenon of the whole body orgasm, presumably having derived your own path for getting there. So could KSMO in some way enrich this experience for you...possibly. My sense is that it might give you a different tool with which to explore. I still use it in this way myself from time to time. Again...just another tool in your arse-anal :)

BF Mayfield
  • TripperTripper
    Pan and 7up,

Thanks so much for your very motivational descriptions! Arriving at the destination you describe definitely makes me want to make the trip.

Pan,

As with hlaser, I am looking forward to your future posting.

Pan,

Were you successful on the Tiger video? Interested in your evaluation of that series both from an MMO standpoint and a massage technique standpoint.

Trip
  • Pan

Originally Posted By: 7up
    Thanks Pan for your detailed description which is pretty much what I experience in my private times of self \"external\" massage. I find myself alternating between periods of extreme excitement and excruciating pleasures flowing from my penis throughout my whole body, and relaxed periods of blissful whole-body sensations, still extremely intense, as if I'm dissolving in a flood of ecstasy. The pleasures are more intense than my orgasms used to be. I can go though many such cycles for two or more solid hours, and then I can wind down without ejaculating to preserve my energy for another time, but still feeeling greatly satisfied.

I wouldn't call it \"multiple orgasms\" because it is more like a state of continuous orgasm. I'm not into KSMO, but I'm wondering if it has anything more to offer me. What do you think? Is it worhwhile me spending thirty bucks to download the 1st KSMO seminar? By the way, I'm nearly 60 and never enjoyed myself as much in all my life.

Hi 7up and welcome to the forum!

I really enjoyed reading your post. In essence, everything you have described are also aspects of typical KSMO sessions reported by veteran practitoners. In fact, it's amazing how similiar some of the wording is, such as "dissolving in a flood." I find it fascinating how refrences to water (waves, floods, tides, oceans, etc) are almost universal in describing these peak orgasmic sensations regardless of the method used.

Of course, I agree with B. Mayfield that there are many (perhaps infinite) paths to this "peak" sexual experience. And, in my opinion, each one has it's own unique qualities to offer. I personally am always happy to explore new paths and have over the past 8 years, assimilated many of them into my practice. Each one has added it's own "flavor" to my overall experience of pleasure and orgasm.

So I'm inclined to think that yes, KSMO probably does have some qualities that you would enjoy and may not yet have experienced. However, first and foremost, I believe that in order to gain any benefit from a practice like KSMO, it must be approached with at least some degree of interest if not enthusiasm. So if you're not really into KSMO, then it may not work for you. After all, you're likely to get out of it what you put into it.

As for what KSMO has to offer you, I think that depends on what, if anything, you are seeking in terms of pleasure.

For instance, KSMO is the easiest and most natural method I know of for sharing extended orgasmic pleasures with a partner. So, if that's something that you're seeking to develop or enhance, I would recommend learning KSMO.

Another aspect associated with KSMO practice is the ability to enjoy orgasms at will, without any physical stimulation. If you don't already have this ability, I'd say $30 is a pretty good deal.

There are other aspects which you may or may not already be acquainted with that KSMO practitioners enjoy. My guess is that, at least one or two of them would be new to you, and worth learning.

Again, I think it all depends on what you want and how you want to go about getting it. For instance, what attracted you to the Aneros? What were the ideal results you had in mind when you purchased it? Are there other ideal sensations or experiences that you are still seeking? If so, KSMO may help you achieve them. And if KSMO is not your style, you have quite a few alternatives to choose from!

Having said all that, would you give us a more detailed description of your "self external massage"? Is it an official method like Tantra? Something you just figured out yourself? Something you were taught? Inquiring minds want to know!

Welcome Aboard,

Pan :-)

P.S. Trip, I'm sorry to say I haven't had any success downloading the White Tiger vid. I've been having some trouble with my computer lately, and hope to have a new one within a week or so. In the meantime, I'll keep at it. Of course, if you find any links where I can simply view it online, that would be a big help...
  • Edit
    Many thanks Pan for your valuable feedback. I've posted a reply on the "Hey 7up" thread.
  • bjr000
    Hi Tripper[and everyone]
    I'm new here and just starting to explore this new[to me] way of sexual fulfillment.
    Thanks for the information in your thread with regard to the video; it's very informative.
    There is a problem that I was hoping you[or some kind forum member] could advise on:

The video and audio are out of sync.
    Audio is ok
    Video is too slow

Thanks
    bjr

• TripperTripper

Originally Posted By: bjr000
    Hi Tripper[and everyone]
    I'm new here and just starting to explore this new[to me] way of sexual fulfillment.
    Thanks for the information in your thread with regard to the video; it's very informative.
    There is a problem that I was hoping you[or some kind forum member] could advise on:

The video and audio are out of sync.
    Audio is ok
    Video is too slow

Thanks
    bjr

bjr000,

Welcome to the forum!

Your PC system needs a "codec" which will syncronize the video with the audio.

Google "xvid codec" and then download and install either the Mac or PC version.

Enjoy.

Trip
  • Edit
    Hi tripper

Thanks for the info.
    Followed your instructions but problem remained.
    However,I downloaded vlc media player from videolan.org which solved the problem.
    bjr
  • TripperTripper

Originally Posted By: bjr000
    Hi tripper

Thanks for the info.
    Followed your instructions but problem remained.
    However,I downloaded vlc media player from videolan.org which solved the problem.
    bjr

bjr,

Very nice web site and software you reference! I was not aware of the software but see that it could make it much easier for everybody to view the many types of video formats. Thanks again.

Now, you get to fully view the original video.

Trip
  • Edit
    To Pam,

Can you please elaborate on your definition of a multi-orgasmic male? I know that I am, in a sense, multi-orgasmic, however I have yet to experience anything to the magnitude that you describe.

I can remember when I first started masturbating, I was like all men in that it was quick and the feeling lasted no longer a few seconds. After which, I was "spent" and tired. I have since, apparently by pure accident of technique, come to the point where I never lose an erection after orgasm and take many minutes of inactivity for one to subside. After orgasm, I can experience a second easily under a minute later... and a third... and so on until I pass out(it rarely goes beyond a third), but it is not like what you describe. The subsequent orgasms are more intense in buildup and release, but far from continuous. The so called valleys between orgasms are clearly defined and harbor little residual feeling for the bulk of the time until I can feel a build-up starting again. This seems true no matter how fast I go, be it a few minutes, or if I draw the session out for hours.

Can you offer any advice on technique, as in how to go about pleasuring yourself such that it is constantly pleasurable as you describe? I think that my main problem is in the effort I put into the act of masturbation, in itself, tires me out to the point that I just kind of drift away to sleep even in the middle of a build up. I'm really not sure where the problem lies, be it the effort or the state of mind... I may just be thinking about it too much. Any tips on mood settings perhaps? Should I be trying it before bed, mid day, or even just after waking?

In retrospect, I've been trying to pull off the multiple-orgasm as you describe for years now without knowing it... Every attempt at a REAL pleasure session gets better, but I've not really realized I was doing anything or even trying to until I ran across your posts here.

Any tips or suggestions would be welcome. I am fairly certain that now that I KNOW what I've been doing subconsciously, and what to aim for, I'll be better prepared for what is to come and achieve it sooner or later. I just hope to make it sooner than later.

Regards,
    Bill

P.S.
    I have yet to purchase an Aneros. I have been debating doing so for nearly a year now, but have been unsure as to whether or not it would even work for me. I've had poor results with other anal devices I've purchased in the past. If you think that this would help with my situation, it may be the last push I need in the decision making process. It just seems as though I'm on the verge of a sexual breakthrough.
  • Edit
    I apologize... That message was to Pan, not Pam (if such a member exists). I would edit the post, but I don't have the option as a guest.
  • Edit
    Hello Bill. Check out my posts on the "Hey 7up" thread started by Buster. I hope you will find them helpful. With practice you can experience sustained levels of whole-body orgasmic pleasure for as long and as often as you like and save your ejaculation either for one incredible grand-finale or for another occasion. It takes a man three days to refill, so limit your ejaculations to just once or twice per week to enjoy them at your fullest capacity and maximum intensity.
  • Pan

Originally Posted By: Bill
    To Pan,

Can you please elaborate on your definition of a multi-orgasmic male? I know that I am, in a sense, multi-orgasmic, however I have yet to experience anything to the magnitude that you describe.

Can you offer any advice on technique, as in how to go about pleasuring yourself such that it is constantly pleasurable as you describe? I think that my main problem is in the effort I put into the act of masturbation, in itself, tires me out to the point that I just kind of drift away to sleep even in the middle of a build up. I'm really not sure where the problem lies, be it the effort or the state of mind... I may just be thinking about it too much. Any tips on mood settings perhaps? Should I be trying it before bed, mid day, or even just after waking?

Any tips or suggestions would be welcome.

Regards,
    Bill

P.S.
    I have yet to purchase an Aneros. I have been debating doing so for nearly a year now, but have been unsure as to whether or not it would even work for me. I've had poor results with other anal devices I've purchased in the past. If you think that this would help with my situation, it may be the last push I need in the decision making process. It just seems as though I'm on the verge of a sexual breakthrough.

Hi Bill,

for me, the definition of a multi-orgasmic male is a bit complicated. There are just so many ways for men to experience orgasms, it's difficult to lump them all into one term.

To simplify things, I find it helpful to separate the terms "orgasm" and "ejaculation," since they are in fact, two different physiological events. This makes it a little easier to be specific in describing various experiences. For instance, what you were describing I would refer to as "multiple ejaculatory orgasms." Actually, I used to do the same thing from my teens up to my mid-twenties.

Here's what I learned:

Stimulation leads to ejaculation.

AROUSAL leads to orgasms.

So if you want to expand the period of time you spend in orgasm, the trick is to learn how expand your arousal without the need for vigorous or continuous stimulation. When you feel incredibly aroused and relaxed at the same time, the slightest touch or caress can trigger long periods of intense orgasmic pleasure. Actually the first video Tripper posted in this thread is a great example of that.

The best advice I can offer is to first check out KSMO at www.multiples.com In my opinion, it's the easiest and most effective method for learning to enjoy continuous orgasmic states. I think you'll also find the practice sessions rather refreshing because, when done properly they're both effortless and very relaxing, with a focus on FEELING rather than doing. In KSMO, instead of "going for it," you learn to let "it" come to you!

;-)

Regarding the Aneros, depending on a lot of factors it could be that sudden breakthrough you're looking for. But there's no way to know for sure. I am inclined to think that since you're currently accustomed to a lot of penile stimulation and ejaculation, it may be a little more of a challenge than if you first slow down and "change gears" for awhile. One thing's for sure, the Aneros is definitely unlike any anal device you've tried before!

Personally, I'm not really even into "anal play." I'm into prostate stimulation. And when it comes to prostate stimulation, the Aneros is the undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World. I absolutely recommend buying one. But my advice would be to first learn how to enjoy multiple orgasms (and continuous orgasmic states) naturally, such as with KSMO, before actually attempting to achieve the Super-O. In my opinion, it's much easier to learn how to use the Aneros when you're already multi-orgasmic.

Well, I hope this helps. There are LOTS of ways for men to become multi-orgasmic so just remember that the more you enjoy the journey, the faster you'll get where you want to be.

Best of Luck,

Pan
  • Enemagra
    hey pan, i just wanted to say thanks alot for reply, it really helped out and i am happy to say i am now officially 'super-orgasmic'.... and wow, has it ever made all the efforts worth-while! ill probably post more on the subject later on... cheers!

• Edit
    Thank you for the reply Pan. I'm going to have to take a long look into KSMO. Hopefully I'll be able to follow directions with a clear goal in mind. Every time I've tried any sort of relaxation/meditative/self-hypnotic type of method in the past I've sort of given up (although each has left at least a little lasting mark on me). I think the problems in the past were not having any type of goal set. It's surprising how something as open ended as meditation can fail simply because you don't know exactly what you are aiming to change in your life. KSMO should be something I will be able to stick with, knowing that there IS a goal.

Thank you again Pan. I will be checking out www.multiples.com, and hopefully get some meaningful results to share with others in the future.

Bill
  • johnc

Originally Posted By: Tripper
    (this post was edited 2006-12-14 21:08:03)

To all,

This video is just outstanding. Shows: mulitiple orgasms (female), involuntaries, important sexual points/muscles, removing body tension, and loving participants.

Many similarities with the Aneros approach and results.

You can download via bittorrent. Video is: Squirting Orgasms - How To.avi

One source of the video is: http://bmtorrents.net/browse.php?search=Squirting+Orgasms+-+How+To.avi&cat=0

I can't recommend this enough.

Tripper

EDIT: I should explain a little bit more clearly. Some folks on the web (not this forum) had mentioned this video was on a BBC documentary while others say it is a training video centered around the female g-spot. The PC muscles are shown along with the importance of relaxation and reducing any tension. I have never seen uncontrolled full body orgasms....and these are clearly real, full body, uncontrollable, and mulitiple orgasms. From some of the Aneros forum threads, I have read that a few successful users have had convulsions which sound similar. To me, it shows the potential rewards to either male or female of the multiple orgasmic approach.

Great video I've working on my wifes G-spot, I can't wait to really try this meathod on her. THANKS.
  • TripperTripper
    johnc,

You both are lucky folks. A willing subject and a knowledgable practictioner. She will worship you!

You may also want to download the 4 x DVDs from the second video as well. Steve shows the effort required to prepare your wife: working out all the tension, knots, "rice" spots, spasms, and so on. Even Stephane in the first video refers to the multitude of sessions required to achieve the final result.

But, in the end, you and your wife can be at a party and just a kiss on her forhead will throw her into ecstatic orgasmic spasms.....oh wait a minute....you may not want to take your wife to that high a level .....

Tripper
  • Edit
    To Pan,

I'm sorry to bring up the topic again within this topic (I know this is not where it should be), but I was wondering if you could help me by answering a couple basic questions about KSMO.

1: Does the KSMO method really work? Not just for a few but for most. I don't want to spend money on something that is a shot in the dark in it even helping me at all.

2: Is it worth the money? This is assuming that it would likely work for me... Is it profound enough to actually pay for the teachings? I strive to gain knowledge, but I'm not one to eagerly pay for it. I'd gain what I seek in a library, rather than purchase it.

Not to sound greedy here, as I know that is how it sounds, but I've got very little money to spend. The very same reason I've been debating the aneros for so long. I just want to make sure I make the right choice for every "vanity" purchase that I make before losing what little I have. I'm not asking for any kind of charity offer here in any respect, just an assurance that this isn't a money scheme(like oh so many of the seminars of the past have been).

Regards,
    Bill
  • Pan
    Hi Bill,

Let's start with:

1. Does KSMO really work? If so, does it work for most people?

Yes KSMO really does work. Of course, my guitar works too. But how good it sounds depends on who's playing it!

How well KSMO works for you, would most likely depend on how carefully you follow the instructions, how much you participate in the KSMO community (reading posts, asking questions, attending the live chats, etc), and how long you're willing to practice.

As for whether it works for "most" people, that's pretty dififcult to answer. I mean, what would you say the success rate is for the Super-O? Since not everyone who buys an Aneros is posting here it's kinda hard to to put a number on it, right? Well, it's the same with KSMO.

Jack has sold many thousands of copies of his seminar. However, only a very small percentage of those people actually take advantage of the free resources (forum, chats, etc) that come with the purchase. And so the only people I can refer to are the ones that have posted at the forum and/or attended the live chats. Within that community, yes, the success rate is probably the highest of any male multiple orgasm technique I know of. This is according to what I've read and discussed at various places on the net as well as just plain old word-of-mouth over the past 14 years or so.

From what I've seen, the average practitioner (who is active in the community) experiences their first multiple orgasm within about 3 months of practice. It's hard to say exactly, but I guess probably a 75% success rate with practitoners who devote at least that much time while being active in community. Of course, the longer one practices, the greater the chances of success.

One of the longest active members of the forum practiced for SEVEN YEARS before he had his multiple orgasm. And he always says it was well worth the investment. Why? Because right from the start, he began to experience new pleasures during his practice sessions, enough to keep him coming back for more each time.

But this particular member had a lot of emotional issues and past hurts to work through (along with the help of a therapist) before he was both physically and emotionally ready to allow himself to completely experience all of the pleasure his body was capable of. So while 7 years certainly sounds like a long time, he'll tell you it was exactly the right amount of time for HIM. And that, even more importantly, he ENJOYED every step of the journey and learned a great deal along the way.

Now, 7 years is obviously the exception. Heck, I've even known a few guys to experience multiple orgasms within an hour of listening to the seminar for the first time! But like I said, 3 months is average, for me it was 3 weeks, and probably 85-90% of practitoners are successful within their first year. I can only think of a couple members off the top of my head who consistently practiced much longer than a year (while being active in the community) without experiencing multiple orgasms.

It's all very individual, but, as long they keep asking questions and sharing their experiences in the forum and chats, most members do achieve multiple orgasms through KSMO sooner or later. Regardless, almost everyone reports increased feelings of pleasure and well-being from very early on in their practice. And those feelings tend to grow as they continue to practice, so that the focus slowly changes from goal-oriented to simply enjoying their sessions, and ironically, that's usually when it finally happens for them. That's exactly how it happened to me!

Ok, having said that, here's some of the most common problems that hinder or prevent progress in KSMO:

Not following the instructions.

Not asking for advice.

Trying to make *it* happen through conscious effort or willpower.

As for your other questions:

2. Is it worth the money? Is it profound enough to pay for the teachings?

Well, these are obviously relative questions. For one thing, we established in earlier posts that you're already multi-orgasmic.

To anyone who was not already multi-orgasmic, my answer would be OF COURSE IT'S WORTH IT! It's only $30 for a huge amount of information and unlimited personal assistance. Do you know of any Tantra teachers offering that? I certainly don't.

Is it profound enough to pay for? For me, it's one of the most profound discoveries of my life. And I know a LOT of men (and a few women as well) who feel the same way.

There's no way I can tell you what you will or will not find to be "profound" in your life anymore than I can recommend what music you would enjoy or what foods you should eat.

I can understand not having money to throw at every passing interest. I also happen to be very frugal about these things. Luckily, the KSMO forum is free to the public, so you can research it all you want, for as long as you want, and read the experiences (both the good and the bad) of hundreds of members, some spanning over a decade of practice, before deciding if it's right for you. And for your unique situation, that would be my recommendation. If you read enough posts, you'll get a sense of the possiblities KSMO has to offer.

I can't offer you any assurance that you personally will enjoy KSMO or gain anything from it. I CAN assure you that it most certainly is NOT a scam. I can tell you that, in my opinion, if you sincerely want to learn a new method for experiencing pleasure, and are willing put in a little time and dedication, chances are you will find the destination well worth the journey. Besides, the seminar comes with a no-questions-asked, money back guarantee. So you always have that to fall back on.

Well, I hope this will assist you with your decision.

Best of Luck,

Pan

• Edit
    Thank you for the wonderfully detailed reply Pan. It sounds as though this will be a sure purchase in the future for me, if not immediately. The more I had read into it the more it seemed to me as the classic "too good to be true." It's nice to find out that dreams really can come true.

I'll have to look into the forums. Ever time I tried to find them before, I was unsuccessful and kept getting redirected to the wiki, which I have very limited access to. I had figured you could only access the forum after purchasing the product.

Again, thank you for your assistance in the matter. I just hope that if I actually learn to harness the KSMO method, I'll be able to pass it along to future lovers. Not sure why, but I've always aspired to make love rather than just have sex. This seems just the ticket... all be it a much more powerful one. :)

Bill
  • hlaser99hlaser99

Brian (and other Aneros experts),

I wonder if you could comment on whether or not males using the Aneros can achieve anything like the whole body orgasm, multiple orgasms, involuntaries, and stratespheric sexual bliss that the female subject obviously achieved in the video? For males is it primarily an internal set of feelings or will it also be more physical similar to the female result? And, yes, I know males and females are quite different and that male to male differences can be significant also. But, in general, can a male respond very much the same way as the female in the video?

Thanks for any comments (or confirmation of this possibility).

Tripper

Hi Tripper!

I have a full range of O's and I consider ALL of them equally good, they are just different kinds and of varying strengths. I think that dry Multiple Male Orgasms (MMO's) should be on a scale of 1-10! A super-O might be, for example, a 7-10, mini O's maybe a 4-6, and the P-waves a 1-3! ALL of them: 1 thru 10 ARE, after-all, (IMHO) Dry Orgasms and are ALL equally important! Merely saying it was a P-wave, a mini-O or a Super-O isn't very accurate, me thinks??? Oh well, maybe that's just me???

Now that I have that off my chest! Some males have FBO's (full body orgasms) and some don't. I personally don't think it matters one way or the other, but I have very little, if any, body tremors or shaking that are "involuntary", but I move quite allot on my own. My orgasms from Aneros, KSMO and my Auto-O's, (from just sitting in a chair with nothing more than breathing and relaxation) are usually centralized in and around my prostate, but also include my anus, penis, perineum and testicles in the O as secondary recipients. (no soldier gets left behind!) LOL!

Any way, while watching the lovely girl squirm (besides wishing she was sitting on my face) I think...Wow! I know exactly how she feels! So, I think we feel very similar feelings and orgasms!

My Two Cents!

Later, Hlaser

• B MayfieldB Mayfield

Originally Posted By: hlaser99

Brian (and other Aneros experts),

I wonder if you could comment on whether or not males using the Aneros can achieve anything like the whole body orgasm, multiple orgasms, involuntaries, and stratespheric sexual bliss that the female subject obviously achieved in the video? For males is it primarily an internal set of feelings or will it also be more physical similar to the female result? And, yes, I know males and females are quite different and that male to male differences can be significant also. But, in general, can a male respond very much the same way as the female in the video?

Thanks for any comments (or confirmation of this possibility).

hlaser99,

Given the fact that I come to you now from just such a session (10 minutes ago),...I suppose the answer must be ....YES, males are fully capable of demonstrating the same types of responses as documented in this video. One orgasm flowing into the next, trembling and shaking into ecstasy...yessiree! I'm still trembling as I type this now.....

I have to take exception with one statement that you made in your question though, regarding men and women being different. Whereas in a general sense this is undeniably true...men and women are more similar than you think in this regard. After all, the area that is getting a large degree of attention in the video is the Gspot (the nexus of the pararurethral glands). In embryological terms this tissue is believed to give rise to the development of the prostate in men, so much so that it has earned the name female prostate in some circles. Almost paradoxically, the Super O appears to illicit an ejaculation in women where it does not in men? The fact is, that female ejaculation, while a sublime event to witness and presumably a delightful event for the participant IS NOT a prerequisite for a whole body orgasm for women. Again one does not exclude the other. It is just another possibility.

Speaking of possibilities, there are times when the male set of outward physical responses may be less discernable as well. Again, just another possibility. To put it another way it is not required that one flop like fish to have experienced a bona fide Super O. As I said in an earlier part of this thread, it is common to have superb Super O's with much less movement.

So why do I stress this? Because I wouldn't want anyone to go away thinking that there is only one set of responses that will authenticate the experience. It's a lot larger than that. The potential exist for a whole host of responses in men and in women.

Great question!

BF Mayfield
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    (this post was edited 2007-01-15 06:56:39)

Brian,

Amen Brother!

As usual, you have a great handle on the ENTIRE question of Male/Female Orgasm with or without the Female ejaculating! I really agree with your very complete answer...

Later, Hlaser

• Edit
    The foreshortening makes the thread read like T.S. Eliot now:

What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow
    Out of this stony rubbish? Son of man,
    You cannot say, or guess, for you know only
    A heap of broken images.

Many thanks, hlaser and BJM, for your postings. An incentive to complete the Aneros trip.

Trip

• B MayfieldB Mayfield

Originally Posted By: Tripper
    The foreshortening makes the thread read like T.S. Eliot now:

What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow
    Out of this stony rubbish? Son of man,
    You cannot say, or guess, for you know only
    A heap of broken images.

Many thanks, hlaser and BJM, for your postings. An incentive to complete the Aneros trip.

Trip

Trip,

LMAO....LOL...what can I say? T.S.Eliot!

Too funny,

B
  • Edit
    Update!!!! I updated my page http://fleshjoe.com/fleshlight/aneros.html to show four new videos of guys using Aneros. Some new ones I dont think I've ever seen before...
  • TripperTripper

Originally Posted By: FleshJoe
    Update!!!! I updated my page http://fleshjoe.com/fleshlight/aneros.html to show four new videos of guys using Aneros. Some new ones I dont think I've ever seen before...

Fleshjoe,

Interesting to see some of the activity: nuts moving counterclockwise, rapid breathing, and HFO.

Thanks for sharing.

Tripper
  • Lincoln

Originally Posted By: FleshJoe

Hey FJ -

Checked out your clips - especially of the one you describe as "edging". Wow - intense. I am amazed at how fast you build up. It takes me the normal twenty to thirty minutes, and then I am just getting warmed up.

I wonder if the model makes the difference - I am using the Helix. I sometimes wonder if smaller might be better for me. I am not looking for anything more than getting to my prostate, which happens to be in a very inconvenient place (at least in contrast to my penis!) The full feel and anal play just aren't where I'm at.

A couple of things occurred to me as I watched you. Please don't take as criticism - just some thoughts to consider if you so choose.

One is that you really hammer down. I wonder what would happen if you backed off the contractions from full throttle to 50% to 70%. Tease yourself. Don't let yourself have it all.

Two, I have been at the point you were in the clip, and my penis begins to buzz. The sensation travels down my shaft and somewhere into my pelvis. I can actually follow it. I wonder if you might encounter the same thing at a slower pace. From there it builds like a normal orgasm - only slower and without ejaculation. It builds, then it plateaus - it builds some more, and plateaus. It can go on for several minutes and then subsides. Then it comes back again doing the same thing. I have had it happen four, six, eight times till I'm either ready to stop or finish manually.

Third and finally, I've been on this kick lately about hands-free. I would bet money that if you placed your scrotum in between your legs and pinned it there while slowly contracting, you'd never have to touch your penis and you would bellow louder than you did in the video as you came. I just sense you are almost there.

I have to tell you - the amount of pre-ejaculate you produce is phenominal. You got in the first seven contractions about what I get in a couple hours. I suppose it doesn't make a difference, but it's highly fascinating to me! Thank you for sharing your experience and good luck in your quest.

All the best,

Lincoln
  • Edit
    Just an update... I have 5 videos on my page now showing uses of Aneros. Some hands free edging, some use with Fleshlight, etc.

http://fleshjoe.com/fleshlight/aneros.html

Enjoy!
  • :shock: In-friggin-credible :shock: How did whoever found this stumble across it? I only downloaded the 7 minute version cause i hate using torrent, etc. but this guy has obviously done his homework. Does anyone know if he teaches you how to do all this from beginning to end? & wouldn't it be great if there was something like this that females could do for us males? Once again this video is absolutely amazing. She has no control over the orgasm it takes over her completely!
  • TripperTripper
    Innerwalker,

Yes, my guess is that she believes he is a god. Probably follows him around like a puppy.

I would also venture a guess that if you were able to do this for your partner, she would try everything in her power to bring you to fruition with the Aneros.

Tripper
  • Just an AMAZING video!!!
    Seeing the joy and bliss and love on that womans face is an incredible experience to watch.
  • Is this the video everyone is talking about?

http://www.redtube.com/15878
  • Pan
    Yep. That's the abbreviated version.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Matty12232, thank you for posting the link to the video.

Much like everyone else has said here...

This is an amazing video!!!!

I was fascinated watching it.

I want to give orgasms like that to my girlfriend, AND I want to have full body super orgasm like that also! :D

Love_is
  • johntrevy
    Just a bit of a warning guys. Although this video is very good. The guy in it is not all he is cracked up to be.
    It appears he has been exposed by many, if you want more info.

http://www.thundercatseductionlair.com/2008/09/22/ideagasms-melt-down-stephanes-lies-revealed/

I did have a funny feeling about the guy when i saw him handling the girl in a rough way (it felt wrong). Oh well, she has left him now (good ridance)
  • Thanks for the info johntrevy, weird. I had know idea. So, the techniques he uses are bogus?
  • weird.

I bought the GTP from him a couple years back and downloaded his squirting video via bittorrent. Used to be a forum member. Now I can't even find the forum... that article you listed said you have to buy ALL 5 products to get into it now!

A lot of his stuff from the GTP was good, and myself and several of my friends benefitted from it. And as far as the squirting thing goes. I haven't had a girlfriend in a while so I haven't tried all the massages and stuff that he suggests but I have tried "the technique" and girls seem to like it a lot.

That's crazy that he's so...crazy now.

I hope Ghita's doing better now 8)
  • Love_isLove_is
    Wow!

I had no idea the guy was a crackpot. Now I also question if his technique in the video was valid/safe/useful.
    I definitely don't want to support an abusive and manipulative character like this. So is what he was demonstrating in the video a bunch lies also?

Love_is
  • johntrevy
    From what i researched. Rumour has it, that Ghita was able to squirt before she even met the guy.

But dont take my word for it.
  • Fuzzy
    I've seen this video before.
    The orgasm sections of it are super hot, but I just can't stand the guy.
    His attitude and the way he talks. He comes off as very arrogant and smarmy.
    It doesn't surprise me to hear that he might have been something of a con-man or fraud.

Anyone else think he looks a bit like Tyler Durden of Fight Club?
  • Pan
    Love_is said:

Wow!

I had no idea the guy was a crackpot. Now I also question if his technique in the video was valid/safe/useful.
    I definitely don't want to support an abusive and manipulative character like this. So is what he was demonstrating in the video a bunch lies also?

Love_is

I can't say any of this comes as a surprise to me. Like said earlier in this thread, it's Ghita that deserves all the applause. :wink:

But I think it's important to separate the man from the technique.

Is the hand technique he uses in the video safe/genuine/effective? Yes, generally speaking it is. In fact, it's commonly used in mainstream porn movies. I use it on my wife as well, and as long as you're paying attention to your partner's responses and keep your fingernails well trimmed, it's highly unlikely to do any harm.

In the full video demonstration he recommends certain massage techniques prior to the hand stimulation sessions. Speaking as a trained (but retired) massage therapist, those techniques are harmful, especially to the giver of the massages. Following his advice would be a great way to cause permanent damage to your thumbs. Also, as I mentioned before, his claim that pain and/or bruising is a normal part a healthy massage process is absolutely incorrect and it shows a disturbing lack of consideration for the receiver of the massages. So I would say his advice on massage techniques is indeed, "a pack of lies."

There are so many instructional videos on female ejaculation, I see no reason to get hung up on this one.

Pan