Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Helix Induced Altered States
  • Tom L
    I must say that last night was one for the books. I achieved a new level with my Helix. I had talked with my wife and we decided that last night I was going to give it another try, considering the night before I had (for the first time since I got my MGX or my Helix) and its been a while, definitely made headway. I had thought about it all day trying to come up with a "plan" on how to make this session better. When it finally came time for bed I still had no plan but I was still excited about the possibilities. After the initial prep; a light enema to ensure I was clean, a small amount of internal lube, and a well lubricated Helix, I got into bed. I inserted the Helix and waited for my wife. I did not concern myself about the tab placement, I just let the Helix go where it wanted. When she got into bed, we knew I had to relax(this is a major key)so I laid flat on my stomach and she gave me a light backrub, every now and then running her fingernails gentely down my spine, this ran shivers down to my toes. This went on for about 1/2 hour. All the while she is doing this I was doing my deep breathing. If nothing else happens I was already in heaven. I get a kiss for luck, off go the lights and to sleep she goes. I lay on my right side facing her but I am more on my stomach than side. My belly button is just off the bed, like in a sleeping position. I pull my left knee up so that my left foot is resting on my right knee. This is a very comfortable and relaxing position. HERE IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD. I am so relaxed I am almost falling asleep when I notice this very slight tingle coming from my prostate. I then remember what Mr. Mayfield said about building these sensations from a previous posting. It is "like fishing" if you pull too hard on the line or too quick you will lose the fish. You have to coax these feelings with the slightest of contractions, and that is what I did. If I contracted too hard I would lose the feeling, and I would drop back to a very, very slight contraction to try and find it again. I used a mix of anal and pc contractions(Finding it was at times like trying to make your way through a pitch black room. Staring into the darkness, straining to see the slightest thing, every sense you have heightens in trying to help). With this intense focus I seemed to be able to always get it back, and each time it would be stronger than the time before. I have never focused so intensely on one thing as I did last night. I was not going to lose this feeling. It continued to build. It was stated in an earlier posting that it is comparable to the "motion of a swing", almost like a pulse, these feelings would build in stages each one bringing me a new greater sensation. First an increase in my heartrate, then in increase in my breathing, then I could feel a flutter in my eyelids, then it seemed as if every muscle in my body was tensing one by one, then a slight shaking from light spasms, it felt like I was in a rocket ship, feeling all the stress and G forces of pulling free from the gravitational pull and then it happened; I broke free and a feeling of complete weightlessness engulfed me. I felt as though I had left my body, like I was floating on the ceiling. I lost all feeling of time and space, just a complete feeling of ecstasy, a high that I cannot compare to anything that I have ever felt...ever. Then just as fast as it started it was over. I just lay there exhausted, but with a level of arousal and energy like no other time. I am hoping that this was the super "o" that I have been reading about, because if it wasn't I do not think I could handle anything else. I then finished it off by masturbating. The amount of cum that came out was staggering. It was spewing all over before I had even actually orgasmed. Today I can still feel the aftermath of last night. I have been having twitches all day. What a great reminder of last night. I am now looking forward to gaining the knowledge and ability to make these sessions last longer. I want everyone to know that if I could do it so can you, and to think I almost gave up. I just figured it wasn't for me I was one of those guys this thing would have no effect on. If it wasn't for the great pieces of advice from all the people in this forum I do not think last night would have taken place. It was with all those pieces that I built my pathway. Thanks to all of you who took the time to lead the way, and encourage the rest of us newbies to press on.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Tom,

Congratulations on your terrific results with the Helix! Preliminarily, I think I can say that my suspicions were correct about this model. I had a hunch that it would become popular with newbies. And with so many crossing over to the Super O lately (with this unit), it looks like we've got a winner on our hands.

To be sure, what you've described is a fantastic Super O experience, but I just have to ask... did your wife remain sleeping while this was all going on?!! If so, let me know how she does it..I'm forever in search of a really sound sleep. :)

Cheers,

BF Mayfield
  • hulahula
    congratulations. I am still not there, yet, but getting closer.
  • Tom L

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    Tom,

Congratulations on your terrific results with the Helix! Preliminarily, I think I can say that my suspicions were correct about this model. I had a hunch that it would become popular with newbies. And with so many crossing over to the Super O lately (with this unit), it looks like we've got a winner on our hands.

To be sure, what you've described is a fantastic Super O experience, but I just have to ask... did your wife remain sleeping while this was all going on?!! If so, let me know how she does it..I'm forever in search of a really sound sleep. :)

Cheers,

BF Mayfield

I can definitely say that it is a journey. I wish it would of lasted longer. When you become an expert haow long can you sustain the super "O"? And the last time I attempted I could not attain the same results. I think I wanted it to much and it made my mind very preoccupied with the end result rather than the journey, and I tried to rush it. Now that I have been there even for a brief period I can hardly wait to return.
    As far as not waking up my wife.....when I was done she was definitely awake. I look forward to to my next journey...Tom
  • Tom L

Originally Posted By: hula
    congratulations. I am still not there, yet, but getting closer.

Hula,
    I will say that I am truly there when I make it happen a second time. What a rush it was. When its over you lay there trying to figure out what it was that just happened, how do you do it again, and how fast can you get there. The journey continues.....
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Tom,

When one becomes more experienced with the Super O you can anticipate more consistent results more frequently. Over time one can even learn to chain Super O's from consecutive orgasms, (each occurring with a shorter space of time between them) into multiple orgasms to an almost continuous experience, where one actually experiences one orgasm peaking on top of another and so on. This having been said, each session is different so be open and learn to appreciate everthing that comes your way.

Regarding your results since your first Super O breakthrough, they are VERY typical. It follows my own history, and that of others closely (for a recent example see Roger's It Just Get's Better thread.) Why does this happen? Several factors are involved. First, is one's overzealousness. Naturally, it's to be expected, given your feelings about your first Super O experience, but you have to understand that it's a substantially different state of mind from the one that brought you to the Super O in the first place. And then of course there is expectation and yes, it can still work against you (the same way that it did before you had a Super O).

Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, are the conclusions that you've drawn about your own technique . That is, I did this, this and that....and it happened! Be careful with this approach, following the map of your first experience doesn't necessarily yield results. Why? Again, there are several reasons. First, the accuracy of such a map is based on the precision of your recall, which can be fuzzy at best, after something like the Super O. Sometimes a Super O can work like a whole body rebooting...and the data gets a little scrambled. In addition, there is the notion that I've discussed in previous posts of a changing landscape. That is, even if you had a detailed map for your first Super O, the path may not be precisely the same the next time.

So what to do? Lower expectation once more and use the details of your first Super O experience more loosely. Stay open to EVERYTHING, and don't be too quick to define anything as your technique this early in the process (it will come with time). Again, check out Roger's thread shown above, he had some difficulties and was able to turn himself around by similar means

Keep at it, and don't forget to have fun,

BF Mayfield
  • Tom L

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    Tom,

When one becomes more experienced with the Super O you can anticipate more consistent results more frequently. Over time one can even learn to chain Super O's from consecutive orgasms, (each occurring with a shorter space of time between them) into multiple orgasms to an almost continuous experience, where one actually experiences one orgasm peaking on top of another and so on. This having been said, each session is different so be open and learn to appreciate everthing that comes your way.

Regarding your results since your first Super O breakthrough, they are VERY typical. It follows my own history, and that of others closely (for a recent example see Roger's It Just Get's Better thread.) Why does this happen? Several factors are involved. First, is one's overzealousness. Naturally, it's to be expected, given your feelings about your first Super O experience, but you have to understand that it's a substantially different state of mind from the one that brought you to the Super O in the first place. And then of course there is expectation and yes, it can still work against you (the same way that it did before you had a Super O).

Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, are the conclusions that you've drawn about your own technique . That is, I did this, this and that....and it happened! Be careful with this approach, following the map of your first experience doesn't necessarily yield results. Why? Again, there are several reasons. First, the accuracy of such a map is based on the precision of your recall, which can be fuzzy at best, after something like the Super O. Sometimes a Super O can work like a whole body rebooting...and the data gets a little scrambled. In addition, there is the notion that I've discussed in previous posts of a changing landscape. That is, even if you had a detailed map for your first Super O, the path may not be precisely the same the next time.

So what to do? Lower expectation once more and use the details of your first Super O experience more loosely. Stay open to EVERYTHING, and don't be too quick to define anything as your technique this early in the process (it will come with time). Again, check out Roger's thread shown above, he had some difficulties and was able to turn himself around by similar means

Keep at it, and don't forget to have fun,

BF Mayfield

B. Mayfield,

I cannot express my thanks enough for all of your input. It is amazing to me how you seem to hit everything right on the nose. Your experience and knowledge is priceless to the rest of us. I know when I say thanks for all of your time and energy that you put into this forum, that I say it for everyone. With that being said I am in the process of trying to forget the exactness of how I did it the first time and just try to relax and see what happens. I know that I will attain it again but now I am going to try to get there through more of an abstract way rather than through a precise method. I shall keep you all informed.....have fun. Tom