Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My First Session is today
  • robnyc
    Hello,

I just received my package a few days ago. I purchase the Special Set MGX and Helix.

First off I love this forum. It has tons of great information! Thanx.

The question that I have is:

What should be first toy to play with?
    Helix or Mgx.

Background(not sure if it will help in decision making, but what the hell)
    I have had sex last night but did not orgasm(only the misses) due to anticipation of use of this product today....I also didn't have sex for about 1 week prior. Age: 27

Thanx for any response and I will let everyone know how my first experience went next week.

rob nyc
  • calibre

Originally Posted By: robnyc
    Hello,

I just received my package a few days ago. I purchase the Special Set MGX and Helix.

First off I love this forum. It has tons of great information! Thanx.

The question that I have is:

What should be first toy to play with?
    Helix or Mgx.

Background(not sure if it will help in decision making, but what the hell)
    I have had sex last night but did not orgasm(only the misses) due to anticipation of use of this product today....I also didn't have sex for about 1 week prior. Age: 27

Thanx for any response and I will let everyone know how my first experience went next week.

rob nyc

Hi Robnyc
    Welcome to the forum.
    I suggest you use the MGX first for a few weeks, especially if you are not use to using anal devices. Keep us posted help is always available.
  • tryhard
    I do not know the MGX, but can highly recommend the Helix - it is a sure bet.

Being a newbie too, my experience is that the Helix produced at least three times more activity than the Classic model, and has a much lesser tendency to \"fall asleep\".

If you find the MGX better in any aspect, please let us know.
  • robnyc
    Sorry for taking so long to reply. Been very busy.

2 weeks ago friday I did play with the Helix but felt to unconfortable and did feel senssations but I only used it for 1 hour.

1 week ago I used the MGX and felt alot more comfortable and was able to feel the same sensations. But since time is something I don't have alot of I ended up pleasuring myself. Might I just say when I ejaculated I felt a huge rush!

I will try to play with it again and hopefully for over an hour. The tough part is dedicating time to this and making sure the misses is not around.

Was the Helix/MGX worth it?
    Yes. I feel that as long as I dedicate time and build up my experience I can reach that next level of climax.

Thanx.

robnyc