Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Choosing size
  • no0ob
    I'm finally gonna order an aneros.

I'm trying to decide what size is appropriate. I'm a noob to this whole prostrate business, but not completely. I have gotten a Colgate 360 Sonic Care toothbrush up my bum, which sounds funny, but its decently sized and it vibrated. :)

Anyway, any tips on what to get. I want something that will fill me up and I want it to be right because... well... its not exactly cheap and I'm poor.

Any tips?
  • rumelrumel
    (Note : Underlined Text is a Hyper-Link)
    Hi no0ob,
    Welcome to the Forum,

In regard to choosing a first Aneros model, I recommend that you first read the following : Selection Guide from the Aneros HOME page, Choosing a Model from the WIKI and “Which model is best for new users?” from the Community Polls Forum.

Personally, I think the MGX is a good starter model and it remains my favorite.
  • no0ob
    I need to be able to enter two lines of shipping information on the order page... how do I manage that?

Er, I'm trying to get this mailed to my dorm... is it like a PO Box? cause if it is then I can't do the 2-day shipping... EEEK. I want this for winter break.
  • rumelrumel
    Hi no0ob,

If you need more specific information about shipping, contact the company, here’s a link for contact information - http://www.aneros.com/contact.php?bid=3cc6ca00b5c587727a47b143ebebc1ef3c66c353d9e7decbabb26d9e8cca8bf4
  • no0ob
    rumel said:

Hi no0ob,

If you need more specific information about shipping, contact the company, here’s a link for contact information - http://www.aneros.com/contact.php?bid=3cc6ca00b5c587727a47b143ebebc1ef3c66c353d9e7decbabb26d9e8cca8bf4

Thanks.
  • no0ob
    Someone needs to check their PHP skills. If I choose FedEx 2 day shipping I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: strripos()

:(
  • Hi No0ob,

Give it 10 minutes then try again. We have an upgrade from php4 to php5 in progress.

thanks,
    Aneros Support
  • no0ob
    [quote=support@aneros.com]Hi No0ob,

Give it 10 minutes then try again. We have an upgrade from php4 to php5 in progress.

thanks,
    Aneros Support

Heh, disregard my email then too :).

Thanks!
  • no0ob
    (Don't know if you're still working on it... sorry to keep being impatient)

"Review the following messages:
    · FedEx does not ship to PO Boxes."

is what I keep being told now. and its not a po box.

thanks
  • no0ob said:

thanks

No0ob,

Sorry, now it was code issue :shock:, try it again please.

Aneros Support
  • no0ob
    [quote=support@aneros.com]
    no0ob said:

thanks

No0ob,

Sorry, now it was code issue :shock:, try it again please.

Aneros Support

Ha, coding is no fun without its bugs. Everything should be through now! Thanks so much for the help!