Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The Basics - advanced users please help!
  • I realized, that many terms are taken for granted, however we beginners have no clue of how to start off since we are doing things wrong at the basic level. We just stick it in and wait for Santa to show up.

May we ask our advanced users to clarify a few items for us beginners:

1. I measured the distance between the insertion point of the Aneros and the base of the scrotum, there are 5 inches of real estate. How do we uninformed beginners even know where to start searching for the "perineum acu-pressure spot" or "sweet spot" as it is also called? This information would be especially important, since one of the requirements of the "BIG O" is to have this right. Because this must be different for everyone, suggestions on how to find this point would be an enormous help. May I ask our pro's to try to conciously locate this spot on themselves using alternative means and then let us know how to find it?

2. Twitching, body shakes and involuntaries - are they all part of the big experience, or is the term involuntaries limited to the actual stimulation area? Should we encourage twitching and shakes, or suppress them in order to focus on the limited area?

May I encourage my fellow beginners to post innocent basic questtions here in order to get the basics more accuratelly defined.

Awaiting all questions, suggestions and responses.

• Originally Posted By: tryhard
    I realized, that many terms are taken for granted, however we beginners have no clue of how to start off since we are doing things wrong at the basic level. We just stick it in and wait for Santa to show up.

May we ask our advanced users to clarify a few items for us beginners:

1. I measured the distance between the insertion point of the Aneros and the base of the scrotum, there are 5 inches of real estate. How do we uninformed beginners even know where to start searching for the "perineum acu-pressure spot" or "sweet spot" as it is also called? This information would be especially important, since one of the requirements of the "BIG O" is to have this right. Because this must be different for everyone, suggestions on how to find this point would be an enormous help. May I ask our pro's to try to conciously locate this spot on themselves using alternative means and then let us know how to find it?

2. Twitching, body shakes and involuntaries - are they all part of the big experience, or is the term involuntaries limited to the actual stimulation area? Should we encourage twitching and shakes, or suppress them in order to focus on the limited area?

May I encourage my fellow beginners to post innocent basic questtions here in order to get the basics more accuratelly defined.

Awaiting all questions, suggestions and responses.

Although the tag shows me as a newbie, my experience with prostate massage goes back around 25 yrs. I was stationed at Ft. Campbell,Ky and started going out with a much older oriental woman. Shortly after we started having sex she talked me into letting her do a prostate massage...I ended up getting a prostate massage 3 times a week until I was shipped off to Germany. I have just about screwed up enough courage to ask my current GF to give me one...Anybody got any ideas???

As far as the "perineum acu-pressure spot" goes, my GF read about it in Cosmo about 5 years ago, and the way we found it was as I described it. It is an interesting experience if done right during oral sex...;-)

1. To find the "perineum acu-pressure spot" give yourself a good erection and follow it toward your anus, when you get past the base of your penis it will be much softer and if you apply pressure you will feel the bottom of your prostate glans area... that is the perineum acu-pressure spot...

2. Since you are just starting to explore...just let it happen, everybody reacts a little different, but it sound like you are doing fine. My first experience had me twitching and shaking and involuntarily thrusting and was tremendous...
  • Edit
    I agree that the acupressure point is key. I have just finally found it a couple of weeks ago. It requires patience and perseverance, no doubt about it.

As to how to narrow down on it, I think its safe to rule out the 2-3 inches closest to the scrotum. The pressure point is between the anus and the midpoint distance between your anus and scrotum. So that reduces the size of the territory to something like Texas, not the entire USA :)

For me, the closer I got to my anus the better it felt, up to a degree. My best spot is one inch forward from my anus. Found it by trial and error, and then the problem was getting the Aneros to hit it. What worked for me was pushing the Aneros downwards gently as far as it would go. You insert it and then push the perinium tab down (backwards) gently until it wont go any further. Obviously its getting a lot closer to your anus this way. That's the idea. Again, trial and error will help.

Last tip: wrap the perinium tab in some tissue paper and secure with a rubber band. We're talking a single layer of absorbent tissue or toilet paper, it should not add any thickness or bulk to the perinium tab, its only purpose is to absorb excess lube and keep the tab securely positioned.
  • Thank you for the suggestions, keep them coming please.

In the meantime I have dispatched some intel squads into the specified areas. I will report on their findings.

1. What is the tolerance range of the target area, i.e. how large is the \"sweet spot\" ?

Another \"aspect\" that might help newbies like us to get closer, would be if we could experience a non penial \"O\" once, so we would know what to look for.

2. Is there a simple, proven way for straight guys to experience an alternative \"O\"? (just to illuminate the target)

Thank you for the towel tip, I tried something similar with a super absorbent car wash tissue - which proved to be too thick. I will try your suggestion.

3. How to move the \"sweet spot\" tab beyond the factory set limits? Is it necessary? What are the effects of being slightly off center?

• Edit
    One thing I found interesting was that when using a condom to cover the aneros, there was no irrittion of the perinium and it felt qite different, very pleasant, also, flesh joes idea of the "walking" move was a real blast...felt super good. I still believe all of us non big o people are just too anxious and the great new sensations just want you to have an orgasm and so masterbate we go !!!!LOL..good luck everyone..

• Originally Posted By: geezer
    One thing I found interesting was that when using a condom to cover the aneros, there was no irrittion of the perinium and it felt qite different, very pleasant, also, flesh joes idea of the "walking" move was a real blast...felt super good. I still believe all of us non big o people are just too anxious and the great new sensations just want you to have an orgasm and so masterbate we go !!!!LOL..good luck everyone..

Hi Geezer
    I have tried the idea using a condom, my findings that it reduces the effect of the Aneros, when you need to contract the sphincter muscles hard on the massager the effect is minimal or lost. However if you are new to prostate massage then I believe it will help in the early stages to become aware of the intense pleasurable feelings that are activated by gentle movement of the Aneros.
    It is good to experience different methods and ideas in search of the technique that works for you. If using a condom works for you stay with it but be prepared to explore.
  • tryhard
    Since the initial post I have accumulated some time and with it some experience. I have been all the way to the edge but did not manage to reach the famous Big \"O\". However this experience convinced me that there really is a Big \"O\".

Based on the experiences of around twenty sessions, I observed more distinct states than advertized:

1. Relaxed state waiting for the involuntaries
    2. Random involuntaries with pauses between them
    3. Regular involuntaries in short sets of rythmic cycles. Pauses very short. Random single power contractions.
    4. Longer sets of rythmic involuntaries some of them consisting of power contractions.
    5. Aneros is pulled and kept in deeper, while contractions continue. Occasional twitching of the whole body.
    6. A deffinite grip around the Aneros, with pulsating contractions. This is very pleasurable, and feels like in heavens door. Unfortunately I was unable to hang on.
    7. I wish I could have experienced this further and write about it.

The above sequence has been repeated in every session. State 6 seems to be hard to achieve.

Knowing what reactions to expect, body position does not make a large difference.

I am still unsure what to do with the whole body contractions - Should I supress them or are they essential to getting there.