Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

No Respond From Support Center !
  • megax
    I have palced my ordered through the web on the 15th Feb 2005. I received a computer generated email on confirmation of order immediately. I waited for a few days, and I did not receive any furhter emails or respond on whether the product has been sent out to my place or not! I have checked with my bank and they said my credit card has already been credited(charged).
    I mailed 3 TIMES to the support center asking them about the delivery of my order and I did not get a single word from them ! I started to wonder, whether this site is cheating our money?!
    If anyone has experience, is there any confirmation they make on letting us know the delivery of the product? If not, how can they, and of course including us to "track" the delivery to make sure it sends to the right place? And most important is, THEY HAVE CHARGED OUR CREDIT CARD !!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    As Stormraven has already said, I sure that all is well. I'd happened to touch base with the manufacturer myself last week on another matter, and they were absolutely swamped. The Aneros received several good write-ups this month on other websites, and as a result they've deluged with orders. So don't fear, I sure that you will be receiving the product soon, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to give them a call to find out what the e.t.a. is at this point.

I know that reading about the Aneros on this site and in the forum in particular, can make one kind of anxious to get started. Hang in there, it's worth the wait though!

BF Mayfield
  • Kalash
    MegaX,
    Betcha it comes in the mail today :-P

I finally wrote in (because I lost the order confirmation or never got one... ) and didn't ever get a response from them either.

It was the monday following my order, and it just came in the mail that day... after my roommate got home from work... when I was in the shower getting ready to leave.... and he opened it and tossed it in to me.

I think he expected me to use it, but I still had all my lube hidden in the closet from when his mom came out to visit...

Anyways...

If it's not there in the next few days, start to worry.

Where do you live? It's shipping from TX... could take a while depending on what kind of shipping you got....

Go ahead and call them though... probably the best idea.

Later,
    And have fun :D
    Kalash