Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Anyone hit a wall with the rewiring progression? :(
  • I don't know of the exact number I've had so far in the last few months, but it's probably around 30-35. Each session length ranges from about 45-100 minutes. After my 5-6th session, I started to get some tinglies, and slight spasming. There did seem to be a positive progression of things, but after about the 20th session, I seem to have hit a brick wall, but not in the sense that I wasn't progressing anymore, but that I literally came to a halt... where little to no 'activity' was happening. The first couple times after I hit the wall, I didn't think much of it, but now that I'm on roughly 10 sessions past that moment, I'm getting pretty discouraged. I don't think I was ever really close to what people have been describing on this forum.... but I was doing my best to enjoy the journey. I don't know if the super-O, or anything on this forum is possible for me, but I am very much on board with not trying to get caught up in that, and trying to enjoy what it had (up until the ~20th session) been doing for me.

I've read a few posts where people experienced something similar, but is there anything I can do? When I say there is little to no 'activity', I mean exactly that. I haven't changed anything else, but when I'm in a session, I feel almost nothing... it's almost as if I'm being probed by my doctor (ok, that's an exaggeration, but you get my point).

Am I getting too relaxed? Perhaps it's because I'm gradually expecting less with each session. Or maybe it's the warm weather? Maybe it's my diet? Who knows? Should I stop for a while and pick it up later? Should I get a different aneros?

Here's the details of my sessions (not sure what's relevant, so I'll give as many as I can):

-a little more then twice a week
    -tried ky, astroglide, lotion, petroleum jelly, and "probe", and vegetable oil
    -all alone when in session, and not always masturbating/having sex after session
    -listen to music
    -have had last ~5 sessions after at least 2 days of not ejaculating
    -mgx
    -on back with knees bent (most of the time... that's how I preferred it the first times prior to hitting the wall)
    -after hitting wall, tried on stomach, and side, and standing
    -not drug or alcohol user or smoker
    -about 28 years old, asian, 6'2" (yes, 6'2"... I know, I get that a lot)
    -not overweight (probably could stand to gain 5 lbs)
    -straight (not sure how that would matter)
  • rumelrumel
    archieandrews,

I doubt the warm weather is much of a factor in your journey of learning, nor do I think a different Aneros model is going to breakthrough your “wall”. In answer to some of your questions, IMHO, you can’t be too relaxed for a session. I think it is very important that you be as unfettered as possible both mentally and physically so you can become well attuned to the subtle sensations your body produces and can let them freely express themselves to you. It is good you are not expecting too much from each session, this eases feelings of frustration, though I detect a certain frustration level just in the nature of your post. You do need to understand the rewiring process is not necessarily linear in progress or consistent in pace of advancement, there are often periods of no seeming improvement which then lead to small breakthrough advancements. Sometimes our learning seems to actually regress, this condition by itself can be frustrating and perpetuate the malaise of progress. I think the best course of action here is to just be patient with yourself, learn what you can and try some techniques you hadn’t considered before. Allow yourself to experiment and not be stuck in a limited regime of action, be open to the vast world of possibilities around you.
    Diet is a factor in your overall health and well being. If you have any ongoing health issues, these would impact your sessions, at least psychologically. You might try ‘Zaneblue’s high fish oil diet as many posters have reported good effects from it. If the body is not operating at high efficiency levels one can not expect it to output sensations at their highest intensities. Good health and good sexual response are mutually beneficial.
    As ‘B.F. Mayfield’ has often stated, and I fully concur, AROUSAL is key to successful use of your Aneros massagers. If you are not sufficiently aroused before starting a session it is unlikely you will be able to create arousal with your Aneros alone. Your massager is a powerful tool as an aid to arousal amplification, but it is not the source of your arousal. You have indicated that you have had about 35 sessions, were you “horny” prior to going into those sessions? Are you now pressing just a bit for results when you aren’t really excited? My suggestion to you would be to try to increase your arousal levels prior to attempting any more sessions. This might entail deferring masturbation and ejaculation for more time to increase the desire for sexual release. Perhaps use erotic reading or visual material to get the erotic thoughts heightened.
    Perhaps taking a short break (14-30 days) from your Aneros use to evaluate your journey thus far is in order. During this time you might wish to incorporate the fish oil diet while dreaming of beautiful women pleasuring you during your next Aneros session, do let your fantasies fuel your arousal and passion. I hope this information aids you in at least removing a few bricks from “the wall” currently blocking your path.
  • BoPBoP
    Hey archieandrews.

I will not go in to long discussions, I advise you to give it a break have normal orgasms for some time and then come back.
  • thhn
    archieandrews,
    I am sort of in the same boat as you. I have had the mgx for about 5 months and have had proobably 40 or so sessions. many, many duds! I will have a couple of sessions where things start happening, and I think I have stepped it up to another level, then the next session... nothing. My last session a few days ago, I tried flipping on my stomach after a while, to find great pleasure. I thought I might be on to something. Today, I tried the same thing and got nothing out of it.
    I just keep trying different things. One thing I recently discovered is the way I contract to move the aneros. I was using more my anus muscles and I found that if I flex as if I am trying to elevate my penis, I get a subtle movement that really brings on some pleasant waves.
    I think the answer is that there is no answer. I am yet to have a super 0 (or any type O for that matter) but I look forward to every session - hang in there
  • bfella
    I was thinking the same yesterday after playing with my mgx for a while. I hadn't used it for a week or so. i was just browsing here with it still inserted when i started to get some twitches... suffice to say, my faith is restored
  • Still no success.... :( I tried for 3 sessions this week, months after I gave it a break. The 3 sessions were after a long period after I had not ejaculated.... Actually, I haven't ejaculated all week to stir up more hormones with each session. The last 3 sessions were cold... very little, if any stimulation.

I'm sorry to report, but I'm on the verge of giving up. Any hail mary passes of advice that anyone can offer up before I go? The thing is, it's simply not very enjoyable... but believe me, I have had as open mind about this as I have had with anything else in my life that I tried. I'm guessing that I'm one of those people not wired that way.

Let me preface my next questions with stating that I'm not trying to be argumentative, confrontational, condescending, or anything else negative... but if you are about to tell me that it can happen to me, is there any justification for you to believe so? Aside from your personal experiences, what 'proof' is there that anyone can experience these orgasms?
  • VoyagerVoyager
    Hello Archie,
    I understand your feelings.
    I am a newcomer to this as well.
    Yes these orgasms do exist.
    If you read my blog you will see what happened this week.
    I admit I was lucky.
    It seemed to come out of the blue.
    I have had nothing since just some tickles.
    I will carry on ever hopeful. :)

Rumel made a comment abourt regress.
    Many years ago I tried Yoga.
    The author of the Yoga book made a point about about regression or negative progress.
    He compared this to an Arrow.
    An Arrow is pulled back by the Bow.
    This is necessary otherwise the Arrow cannot go forwards on its journey.

No help at all I know.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello archieandrews,

I have much compassion for what you are going through and the frustration from lack of results you are expressing. My opinion about what might be interfering and limiting any pleasure in your sessions is how relaxed your mind and body are. Which therefore translates to how relaxed your anus is. Which I have found to be extremely important. In my sessions, when I am unable to completely relax my anus, which includes for the most part letting go of any conscious control over it. I don't experience much if any pleasure. If you are stressed from work, or life situations, and bring in the mental and physical effects of it into the session, you won't get very far or experience pleasure. Your mind and body are interconnected. Your body, which includes the ever important anus that we have been talking about, cannot relax if your mind is not relaxed. And vice-versa.

When I say there is little to no 'activity', I mean exactly that. I haven't changed anything else, but when I'm in a session, I feel almost nothing... it's almost as if I'm being probed by my doctor (ok, that's an exaggeration, but you get my point).

This sentence is what makes me think you are not relaxing enough. In my own experience, when you have reached the level of complete relaxation with the Aneros inserted, there should be absolutely no feeling of discomfort, or sense of being invaded/probed. When I have reached this level, I find that I then have to relax my conscious mental control over my anus to get any involuntary anal contractions to occur. And that is when the pleasurable sensations start to arrive! :D

I think also that your feelings of frustration can result from making unintentional expectations of your sessions. Expectations of the results of your session can really kill it, and turn it into what you have been experiencing lately. You say that you have been gradually expecting less with each session. But what you write, and the way it comes across seems to imply otherwise. Perhaps looking inward at the start of a session to see what kind of thoughts are occurring might be helpful.

Getting the Aneros to work is very much a mind game that requires an openness to learning and observing subtle and new sensations in your body through relaxation, arousal, and experimentation. Most guys have not had prior experience in anal play. So using the Aneros is "re-wiring" your mind and body to find pleasure from your anus and prostrate.

I hesitate to suggest this, as I would only do so as an extreme last resort. Particularly because as you have said you have had some pleasurable results before. But sometimes, and I stress the word sometimes because I don't want to get your hopes up as this being the answer to all your Aneros problems. But sometimes guys can have changes in what they experience in a session by trying a different model Aneros. I found this to be the case for me, but only slightly.

You see, I started with the Helix, and infrequently used it due to frustration because of little to no results. After a little over a year of this, I finally had two mildly pleasurable sessions with the Helix. And realized that the Helix was not stimulating me the way I thought I needed it. So I purchased the MGX, and that really kick started the really pleasurable feelings in my sessions and gave me the inspiration to keep trying. As I have become more experienced, I've found that the Helix actually works better for me now than the MGX. Go figure! I could have just stayed with the Helix had I just kept my nose to the grindstone so to speak.

Another thought that occurs to me is that you might want to experiment with longer sessions if you can stand to. I find for myself that I haven't quite mastered the whole relaxation thing to be able to do it completely and quickly in under an hour or more. Thus my sessions end up being anywhere from 3 to 5 hours in length. Yeah I know that sounds long, but once the pleasure kicks in, it's difficult to stop and time just flies by! :D

There is a sort of a peaceful, relaxed, un-expecting, yet aroused state of mind that seems to go hand in hand with sessions that I've experienced pleasure with. Observe your thoughts, as in the words of Henry Ford, the founder of the Ford Motor Company:

"If you think you can do a thing, or think you can't do a thing, you're right."

I hope this inspires you to keep trying.
    Peace & Love :)

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi Voyager,

I really liked that comment from Rumel that you posted about the arrow.
    A very good analogy, and a good lesson to observe in our own lives.
    Thanks for posting it. :)
  • I understand that from my posts, the general response is going to be that I'm not 'relaxed' enough, or that my frustrations are my ultimate demise... But please understand that what you hear on the forum is the filtered outcome of my last few months of trying the aneros. Naturally, I come to the forum to seek advice due to the lack of enjoyment that I have received.... so the frustration that I have experienced is accumulated and compacted, and written in a forum posting. It is only natural that this comes across as being the emotion that I'm constantly, or for the majority of the time, experiencing.

But let me reiterate that I don't think that I can be more relaxed when the sessions are going on. When I say relaxed, I'm not some type of businessman who works 70 hours a week and doesn't know the meaning of the word... Most people would describe me as a pretty even tempered and calm person... When I say relax, please trust that that is what I'm doing. In addition, my expectations are pretty much next to zero now.

But the main reason I'm posting again is to ask the same question... Aside from the fact that you have experienced orgasms or anything similar yourself, is there any proof that anyone can experience them? This kind of mentality: 'I've done it, and I didn't think it could happen, but all it took me was time, so all you need is more time' doesn't really answer the question. Again, my intention is not to be confrontational or negative... I just don't think that anyone can answer yes to this question.

To compare apples and oranges, when I was young, I took piano lessons for 9 years, alongside 2-3 friends. I, to this day, have relative pitch, as well as what my instructor defined as 'limited' perfect pitch (meaning I can identify, but can't recall the frequency from memory). I had that since I was in about 7th grade, and it was something I had to practice to get. My friends were very jealous, and wanted perfect pitch as well... My instructor kept telling them to practice, and it will come. At least one of my friends practiced for years... and I do mean years (+5-6), but alas, no perfect pitch. This leads me to believe that I have some sort of physical capacity in this specific arena.

I realize that these two things are very different, but it's only to illustrate more vividly my question: how do any of you know that everyone has the physical capacity to experience the aneros as it was meant to be experienced?
  • rumelrumel
    archieandrews,

I do not doubt your veracity or tenacity in your attempts to derive orgasmic pleasure from Aneros usage. You answered your own question about orgasms – “…is there any proof that anyone can experience them?” and I agree with you the answer is NO. There is no proof that you can or can not achieve orgasm through Aneros use. Like most things in life it is an un-provable supposition, just as I can’t “prove” you will wake up tomorrow, we make decisions based on probabilities.

You may not like to hear this but, IMHO, you may be one of the minority of men for whom prostate stimulation simply doesn’t work. This is not to imply blame, shame or fault with you, the product or the process. It is a simple fact of nature that the diversity of our genetic code allows for a wide range of physical/psychological response patterns. The example you cited is analogous, no matter how long your friend practiced he still could not develop “perfect pitch”. Just last night I watched a ‘Discovery Health’ program which dealt with three women and their inability to achieve orgasm from any kind of stimulation even though they had no apparent physical cause for this anomaly.
    At least you apparently still have the ability to orgasm in a traditional manner so you can be thankful for that. Additionally there are other modes available to achieving multiple orgasms, such as KSMO, that you could try. I’m sorry that you did not achieve the successes you were hoping for through Aneros usage, perhaps taking time to explore other sensual enhancement methodologies may alter your perceptions to the point that Aneros use may work sometime in the future.
  • RUMEL,

Thank you for the thought provoking response... I've read many of your posts before, and I can tell that you are a gentlemen, both educated and refined. I'm going to have to watch that 'Discovery Health program' which you mentioned... Very interesting.... those poor souls (and I do mean that in the sincerest way).

On thing about my 'proof' inquiry however, was not to be obstinate. I was not trying to ask everyone to prove the impossible... and afterward declare I was right. (i.e. "Prove to me there's a god!") My question was to ask if there was any proof that would indicate these orgasms are possible for anyone...

For example, when men's prostates are milked by a 'certified' medical professional, do all the men respond? Or perhaps, in clinical trials, used properly, how many men respond within 1 month/1 year/1 decade. A last example, is there anything that correlates with men NOT having success.... etc. etc. etc. Not limiting it to these questions, but trying to trigger some thought.

I will continue to try the aneros for a little while longer and keep an open mind.

By the way, what is KSMO?
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello again archieandrews, :)

You're certainly making us think! :lol: I find it fun and interesting to pick apart the reasons for things though.
    I have no idea how to answer the proof question. So I'll leave that to more knowledgeable and experienced users here ,and tackle the other ones.

A last example, is there anything that correlates with men NOT having success....

A rigid and closed mind.
    Inability to relax both mentally and physically.
    Inability to overcome false social training of what anal play for men means.
    Inability to let go of expectations during the process of learning and "re-wiring".
    Pharmaceutical medications that interfere with libido, arousal, and orgasm, in particular, anti-depressants.
    Any pain or discomfort, whether physical or mental during a session.
    Inability to get aroused during the sessions.
    I'm not entirely sure about this one, but I suspect an inability to focus and concentrate can create problems also.

There may be more. But that is all that I can think of at the moment.

I will continue to try the aneros for a little while longer and keep an open mind.

Good for you! I'm glad to hear that. :D And if you can, read as much as possible in the forum, both for information and inspiration.

By the way, what is KSMO?

I don't have have any experience in the KSMO technique. So I'm just going to post some links from other people in the forum asking the same question.

http://www.aneros.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&t=3130

http://www.aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3467

Peace
  • mog
    Hi Archie :)

>My question was to ask if there was any proof that would indicate these orgasms are possible for anyone... <<br />
    Wouldn't it be impossible to get that proof unless a trial of every person alive were done?

But alternatively you could ask the question "Has every person who has obtained and used an Aneros been successful in achieving multiple orgasms?" Seeing some of the posts on this forum I suspect that the answer to that question would be "No". But that would not necessarily mean that failures were due to fundamental personal disability.

A question to you......"Are you capable of having any conventional kind of orgasm?

If the answer to that is "yes" I don't see why you will not be able to achieve your objective of Aneros-assisted multiple dry orgasms.

You might also consider the KSMO because it trains the mind to give you multiple orgasms and therefore can approach your issue in the most fundamental way possible. I'm 78 and I've been achieving, via the KSMO, the most amazing multiple hyper-orgasms (without the Aneros) for years. If I and some other old gits can do it...........!

I would suggest in your Aneros sessions:

Utterly and totally relax both mind and body, maybe listen to some subliminal-beat brain-entrainment tracks, don't allow yourself to get into the trap of reaching for results, don't over-analyse, and consider Zaneblue's diet and supplements advice.

If that and all else still produces no results with your Aneros, try the KSMO.

Mog
  • J4J4
    archiandrews,

I’ve been using the aneros since July and have not gotten any O’s either. I’m at home a lot during the day and I get to use it 3 or 4 times a week for a couple of hours at a time. More than two days in row usually doesn’t do anything for me anyways right now.

Since more posters than not post success stories than stories like ours I can sympathize with you that way. I get the impression from all the other posts that my prostate isn’t as accommodating to pleasure, as quickly, as other peoples seem to be. What I can say is that it’s just not the prostate – there are so many other nerve endings inside of me that are being woken up, as well as a couple of other erogenous zones on my body – just not my prostate yet. It just doesn’t seem to want to take over the pleasure roll.

Gradually, and the difference is month to month not session to session, the internal sensation level is ramping up. But nothing says ‘no progress’ like having the wife gone on a three day business trip and getting the opportunity for three days of double sessions and quitting half way through the first session on the third day due to total fizzle out (and gas). By the end of the second day I’d tried two weeks worth of forum suggestions. Getting to the same place (good feelings but no O’s) with no new developments for many sessions in a row produces the worst possible feeling – boredom. I don’t want platitudes, I want results.

However, I don’t take it all that seriously – half the time I’m using the aneros I’m doing work at home or smoking cigars working around the garage. Now wouldn’t that be something if I could orgasm all day even while folding laundry! In addition, I’m very interested in the spirituality of the whole process. Experiencing God though pleasure would be so laughably “Western” if it hadn’t of been developed by Eastern Religions.

I would usually never buy anything that has to be sold on “customer testimonials” like some sort of weight reduction drug. I have had the passing thought “What if this whole thing is a money making hoax and how will you feel when it is divulged that thousands of us have been duped into stuffing plastic in our asses and willing to pay for it with credit cards”. Wouldn’t that be funny? I choose to think that this is the undocumented frontier of male sexuality.

So I will carry on. I believe all I need is more time to let the rewiring process sort itself out and to keep on practicing techniques for arousal amplification. Dozens of people have left hundreds of techniques for us to try. One day, when my body is ready, something I’ve done many times before is just gonna plain blow the doors off my hinges – that’s what I’m waiting for.

Good luck,

J4
  • Only recently noticed in the description of the http://www.aneros.com/detail.php?id=4 SGX model, that its designed for the Asian market.. and its recommended for users under 5foot 7inches, I'm 5'5 :P Think ill be getting the SGX for christmas!

I'm currently using the Helix model, and also seem to have hit a brick wall.. its like I can go all the way to about 90 - 95% of this Super Orgasm.. and then I lose it and end up lying there disappointed.. Hoping this SGX model can hit the spot for me better..

Guess if that doesn't work, may try the largest model.. :twisted:
  • Maybe we can't learn to have perfect pitch, or maybe we just haven't found the appropriate learning approach to do that. What is learning?

Gregory Bateson puts forward a theory of learning types (brief explanation here: http://www.trojanmice.com/articles/paradox.htm)

Zero Learning is hardwired - you put the Aneros in and you immediately experience the range of pleasures described in this forum - that seems quite rare, but certainly forum reports suggest this is happening to individuals.

Learning I - you have a period of trial and error and a connection between stimulation, response and pleasure acceptance develops, obviously this can eventually become Zero Learning to the extent that as some here have reported they don't need the Aneros at all - they are literally permanently hardwired (re-wired).

Learning II - now this is a different level and has properties not predictable from the previous Learning Zero and Learning I - often spoken of as gaining ability for "learning to learn". It can interfere with Leaning I - if I've had Learning I experiences of a doctor probing my arse, using it to shit, taking on board cultural stereotypes of what an arse is or isn't for then I've developed a repertoire of Learning I experiences which when taken in total give me a pattern of learning about my arse. You get a strategy, a Learning II pattern, and a short cut way of not having to endlessly engage Learning I - trial and error learning - you just carry the previous experiences and map them to a situation which looks / feels similar.

If I've had a series of experiences over my lifetime of things in my arse being neutral, wanting to get them out, not providing any sense of pleasure - then it does, due to this phenomenon of Learning II become difficult to realise that in sticking the Aneros in your arse - it is a Learning I situation, it's back to trial error, don't try to map any previous experiences onto this situation - it's completely new, you have to start from scratch.

So for me the Aneros, began by just feeling, not much at all, then became itchy, but lately that itchy I've realised is an incredible bundle of pleasure just waiting to tremble into a previously never experienced bliss - the itch is actually a level of intense pleasure that because I've always had situations before where itching is just annoying or ignorable, my Learning II pattern strategies where blocking an openness to Learning I approaches - let's just go into this itching, open to relax into it, OMG it's beautiful!

Imagine the oyster and its sucking in a piece of grit - how damn annoying is that, irritating my nerves, let's just spit it out, but if I welcome it, accommodate it .. WOW what a pearl I've found . and yes it can take many years to make a pearl.
  • mog
    Hi J4,:)

>I’ve been using the aneros since July and have not gotten any O’s either. I’m at home a lot during the day and I get to use it 3 or 4 times a week for a couple of hours at a time.<<br />
    Only since July? Although we know that many learners get extraordinarily quick results, and this could be in some instances because a certain amount of re-wiring might have already taken place due to other practices, orgasm-on-demand abilities can take longer than a few months to acquire. Patience is required to learn this skill, together with avoidance of a belief that ".....the harder I work at it, the quicker I'll get there". To paraphrase the KSMO creed for the best chances of early success: "Don't chase the fawn and frighten it away - coax it gently to come to you".

>......a couple of hours at a time.<<br />
    Although the adepts can experience super-Os for hours, IMHO, during the training phase, that is probably too much. Trying too hard to hurry results, and practice too much, is a trap and will actually delay the arrival of your super-Os. This applies to other skills too.

>More than two days in row usually doesn’t do anything for me anyways right now.<<br />
    That's no surprise! Take a regular break from practice to allow your mind to assimilate what it has learned so far.

>Gradually, and the difference is month to month not session to session, the internal sensation level is ramping up.<<br />
    You're on your way! Don't forget that progress can come in sudden, substantial and surprising leaps (the KSMO "Gateways").

>But nothing says ‘no progress’ like having the wife gone on a three day business trip and getting the opportunity for three days of double sessions and quitting half way through the first session on the third day due to total fizzle out.....<<br />
    HeHe!......I know that too well! So many times, looking forward to a few clear days of private time I have been severely disappointed by the results. Again, building expectations does seem to be proven, again and again, to be a bar to progress.

>......if I could orgasm all day even while folding laundry!<<br />
    Take it from me, anyone held in the grip of a mind-spinning hyper-O will not be able to spare attention for anything else!

>I would usually never buy anything that has to be sold on “customer testimonials” like some sort of weight reduction drug.<<br />
    I wonder how else one could decide to buy an Aneros or take up the KSMO.

>I don’t want platitudes, I want results.<<br />
    I hope that I've not been too platitudinous!

>So I will carry on. I believe all I need is more time to let the rewiring process sort itself out and to keep on practicing techniques...<<br />
    Spot on!

Mog :)
  • Love_isLove_is
    Wow!

Some absolutely amazing posts from J4, hapticbear, mog filled with such good insight!
    I love reading posts like these, as I almost always gain new insights into this process, or learn something new. :D

J4,

I’m very interested in the spirituality of the whole process. Experiencing God though pleasure would be so laughably “Western” if it hadn’t of been developed by Eastern Religions.

So True! :lol: This also very much reflects my own interests and experience. Although for me, the interest in the spirituality of this came after exploring the pleasure aspect.

hapticbear,

I really liked the explanations of the different learning levels.

So for me the Aneros, began by just feeling, not much at all, then became itchy, but lately that itchy I've realised is an incredible bundle of pleasure just waiting to tremble into a previously never experienced bliss - the itch is actually a level of intense pleasure that because I've always had situations before where itching is just annoying or ignorable, my Learning II pattern strategies where blocking an openness to Learning I approaches - let's just go into this itching, open to relax into it, OMG it's beautiful!

This reminds me a lot of TV shows I've watched about people who have never had sight or hearing, and suddenly get it back. But what they hear or see is all static and white noise. As they have to train their brains to make sense of what they are perceiving. And this is a process that takes time. Sound familiar? :lol:

mog,

In reading your post, I'm reminded a lot of what I've read about great eastern spiritual masters. They always seem to talk about doing through non-doing, and finding a balance between the extremes of things. I suspect this is a very good mind set to apply to the practice of the Aneros, in addition to everything else in life.

Love is Peace
  • J4J4
    First of all, I want to say – You guys are the best!

I can’t help myself but keep this thread going. What drew me in into this thread in the first place was that here is a guy, archieandrews, who seems to be on the verge of giving up. I saw myself in his place, down the road.

Most of us buy products based on performance. If I’m buying a car I use a lot of factors: How many people does it seat? What is its MPG? What is its safety record? What is its reliability record, HP, 0-60 time, etc? Facts abound on most purchases.

If aneros models were cars they might have similar performance indicators like: Orgasms per hour, ramp up time to Super-O, what is the customer return rate on the Eupho vs. the Prograsm? Heck, does anybody know if anyone has ever died while using an aneros? How about a side by side MRI that shows the difference between “this is your brain on orgasm, and this is your brain on Aneros Super Orgasm!”

Would you buy a car who’s advertising slogan is “Buy this car! We’re not really sure why it works but with an indeterminate amount of training this car might be able to take you to the grocery store! Some people can even travel to the edge of the universe! Unfortunately, some people never leave the garage!”

I perceived that archieandrews originally started this thread not to seek advice on how to reach a super O, but rather he wrote so that someone could give him a reason to keep trying. "Hope the quintessential human delusion - simultaneously the source of your greatest strength and your greatest weakness."

I cannot give archieandrews hope. I just want him to know he is not alone. On a very selfish level I don’t want him to give up. I want him to succeed – because, in the general everyman sense, if he can succeed then so can I.

J4
  • J4J4
    Mog

I appreciate your response, you made me laugh at myself. One of my problems on “the path” is that I have a supportive wife and too much time at home. I have the opportunity to use this thing every day. I find great humor in being a dedicated pleasure seeker who must practice moderation.

You make me want to stand back and critique my own methods. And I want to laugh at myself even more for fantasizing about “orgasm all day while folding laundry”.

People like yourself who take the time to invent words such as “platitudinous”, needn’t worry that they are offering them! I went back and read some of your 54 other posts over the last two years and I see you have given this process a lot of thought. Thanks for the insight.

J4
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hiya J4, :)

Would you buy a car who’s advertising slogan is “Buy this car! We’re not really sure why it works but with an indeterminate amount of training this car might be able to take you to the grocery store! Some people can even travel to the edge of the universe! Unfortunately, some people never leave the garage!”

What a great analogy! It made me laugh my ass off! Thanks :D Yeah, I'd be pissed if I bought a car that wouldn't leave my garage! You make a very good point though. The following is quoted right out of yesterdays chat from the transcript with some punctuation and grammatical corrections added by me to make it more readable.

So to start, to answer your question Rumel, yes we are doing studies about the health aspects of our products. In fact, currently Columbia University is doing a retrospective study of our products. And has put out a first draft of a research paper they are producing, and it looks very promising. Hi Rumel, this study is only in regards to the health aspects of our products - there is an NIH prostate survey which asks a variety of questions - like pain/urination/quality of life/etc. The study will document how our products have helped specifically in these areas. The super-o phenomena is something that definitely should be explored. We'll have to see how to address that from a research perspective.

So it is a start to explain scientifically how it can benefit your health. Even though they are not addressing the research on super-O's at the moment.

I perceived that archieandrews originally started this thread not to seek advice on how to reach a super O, but rather he wrote so that someone could give him a reason to keep trying. "Hope the quintessential human delusion - simultaneously the source of your greatest strength and your greatest weakness."

Very perceptive, and a fantastic quote!

I cannot give archieandrews hope.

No offense, but that is where I think you are wrong. Just by letting him know he is not alone can offer him hope. And the people here that have had results anywhere from moderate to amazing can offer inspiration through their experiences. That's the beauty of this forum. Hope, inspiration, help and suggestions are freely offered as it is asked for. And one of the reasons that I participate so enthusiastically and frequently. By helping people learn to figure out how to use the Aneros, I also help myself.

Love is Peace
  • J4, when I read your posts, I had a big smile on my face. Although I get along with most people I meet, judging from the way you speak, your cadence and prose, I think we would get along really well. 8)

One of the reasons I'm not quitting yet is because of those computer generated hologram things... remember them? I forgot what they were called, but if you let your eyes relax, and focus 'past' the image, you could see images that you otherwise could not if you were staring at the surface of the image.

I bought a book fairly recently containing these images on sale at Barnes and Noble (~$4.00). Until fairly recently, I could never see them, but was determined to see what everyone else had been raving about. I thought for years that this was a hoax. At the time, it was impossible. Not only was it impossible for me, it was impossible for everyone. But I've always believed that just because something is outside of my perception, it doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't exist... ('doesn't necessarily mean' being the key phrase here)

So my journey continues. Not much can be said on the view, but nonetheless, the journey continues. I don't know when this journey will end, but I have to discern that when my tank reads halfway, and I don't see any signs for gas, I'm gonna have to turn back.

• archie,

first of all, i love that analogy:

I bought a book fairly recently containing these images on sale at Barnes and Noble (~$4.00). Until fairly recently, I could never see them, but was determined to see what everyone else had been raving about. I thought for years that this was a hoax. At the time, it was impossible. Not only was it impossible for me, it was impossible for everyone. But I've always believed that just because something is outside of my perception, it doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't exist... ('doesn't necessarily mean' being the key phrase here)

I know that's a long quote, but it's worth every word. Those images have been around for quite some time, I remember having a story book which was full of those images when i was a kid. It took me ages to see those hidden holograms! As a side note, I seem to remember it being called 'The Magic Eye'

Your analogy kind of sparked off a couple of things for me:
    Bandler always advocated that the brain is a factory for drugs, one capable of generating new feelings and sensations that we might have never known existed before.

A lot of things don't actually enter into our visual focus, you may have never visited polynesia, but you might have seen a travel channel program on it. How did you know it exists? After a few hundred years of exploration, the invention of television, and the airing of this progam you have gained one perception on it, one viewpoint shot from a mechanical eye (maybe in HD if you're lucky) :lol:

Having travelled quite a lot, my perceptions on places have multiplied and in some cases been replaced entirely. Finding the truth in any experience requires exploration.

I know that last bit sounded a lot like the mentality you are desperately seeking to avoid, so I apologise, and the whole 'relax more and it'll happen' thing is said a lot on this forum I agree - and it doesn't seem to be working for you. It might not be such a bad idea to take a step away from the aneros temporarily and just focus entirely on the sexual aspects.

From what you've said, it seems like shoving something up your backside doesn't exactly get you in the mood - and that is completely understandable. In my early stages, I could only focus on the fact that there was something up there which was fairly uncomfortable, but if you can kid your brain into believing that your aneros isn't actually there, you're on the right path. Most of the battle is in the mind, and trying to forget all about your prostate. I have to admit that my prostate still isn't very accomodating to pleasure at the best of times. My parting advice would be to try everything! A lot of my successes came out of nothing, and a fair few came out of random experimentation.

One more thing: We as humans tend to exert a certain amount of control over our lives and our experiences within them. I view the aneros as a component for taking this control away. My first real success came when I was half asleep (in other words, my conscious mind was on a cruise and my sub conscious was ship's captain)

I wish you luck, and I admire your strength of commitment for keeping with the program 8)
  • This thread has got me thinking again, like the interference becoming meaningful vision analogy Love_is, J4's car and magma1984 your sub-conscious take over.

Let's shift the car metaphor to a train, we've all bought a ticket and it's got a destination, but the part of us that usually appears to do the decision making here is not the driver, we don't know the driver, but we know he has the best intentions to get us to our destination, some of us may stop off at stations and wait awhile for the next train, for we always have that ticket handy. Some of us might swap carriages occasionally to find other company to resonate with.

The train is named "Faith, Hope and Charity" - we have faith that what is reported here is not a consensual illusion - though of course some would argue 'reality' is just that :)
    - we have hope we can achieve this state of new found orgasmic joy
    - we have charity through willingness to share our experiences.

Don't give up archie, even when the tank is half empty, it is still half full and you're on a train so you don't need to worry about the gas.

Ah I feel mog's “platitudinous” duck coming on :)
  • Love_isLove_is
    Excellent posts magma1984 and hapticbear! :D

I love reading stuff like this that really makes you think.
    And a good chuckle along the way never hurts either. :lol:

I have to say that there is much to be said to just allowing life to take you where it wants you to go. It's always when we start fighting the direction of our journey that we create turmoil and disharmony in our lives. Or in the case of Aneros usage, no results.

Love is Peace
  • What an interesting read. Mostly what I have to contribute is "Yes, I agree"...lol. I've been "trying" for the last couple of years, with a variety of models. And while I do get "blissful" feelings..... I never go over the edge of that orgasm cliff like I do with a "traditional" orgasm.

Personally, I'm going to take the "take some time off" advice. I think what happens is that expectations are built up on the subconscious level, and even though you are totally relaxed, do everything you are "supposed to" and enjoying things as they go...... your subconscious still sits there twiddling it's thumbs and nagging "ok... but....."

On a side note, I've had some... "interesting" sessions that really don't result in any sexual gratification. I've had my ass go nuts, pulsate, throb, and the thing just seems to jump all around the place.... but it's like I'm watching it happen to someone else. There's no good feelings attached to it. It's just an observation of one of my muscle groups going haywire. Same thing with my legs. It just happens, but.... nothing sexual.

So. I think I'm taking the next month or so off of using any of the Aneros products, which will be difficult, because they seem to whisper to me out of my night table...lol.

We'll see what happens.
  • Wow... 25 posts, and over 1500 views!

Thank you for your contributions. The next time I write (perhaps beyond 6 months, or a year or even two), I hope to dig up this thread. I hope to then report that I can't wait to have this thing up my butt... I hope that this then brings everyone who will remember this thread a big smile. And maybe, just maybe, I hope that after all of that, my story will give hope to others, that they too will someday not be able to wait to have this thing up their butts too.

To everyone here seeking a more meaningful, genuine life, adieu.
  • J4J4
    One last "piece of advice" that doesn't get a lot of play around here is this: Involve your partner. I cannot duplicate solo the arousal that Mrs. J4 can give me with one touch. In addition, involving your partner adds incredible new wrinkles explore in both the physical and mental aspects of intimacy.

When I first bought the aneros, I did it on my own. After one session I knew I was going to have to tell my wife because unlike other forms of individual erotic behavior it would seem to be very difficult to hide aneros use. Hiding it would be an anathema to “seeking a more meaningful, genuine life”

It may seem like a bit of an understatement but a willing/accepting partner is very liberating in the pursuit of pleasure. If you have a long term un-willing/un-accepting partner then that's a whole different ball game.

Good luck in the aforementioned pursuit

J4