Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My HomePage
  • Hi!

I am a Japanese Device user of Aneros.
    I have established Website of the individual about the prostate gland masterbation by Aneros Device in Japan.

http://p39.aaa.livedoor.jp/~mrblack/

Well, someone or Website manager should teach me that Website of the individual has been established which made the subject of Aneros Device in USA.

Thank you.

[email]mrblack@smoug.net[/email]
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Black Knight
    Hi!

I am a Japanese Device user of Aneros.
    I have established Website of the individual about the prostate gland masterbation by Aneros Device in Japan.

http://p39.aaa.livedoor.jp/~mrblack/

Well, someone or Website manager should teach me that Website of the individual has been established which made the subject of Aneros Device in USA.

Thank you.

[email]mrblack@smoug.net[/email]

please post a web link that works
  • Home sweet home page. . .

So far away, we can't find it . . .

Gomen kudassai. Doku desu ka?

- Gaijin
  • Edit
    For my HP!

Please try lower URL, if you cannot be accessed to the HP.
    http://web1.nazca.co.jp/hp/mrblack/

Black Knight
  • Kalash
    This one works. Thanks
    Kalash
  • Edit
    Thanks!!

I'm still reading, there's a LOT of text there... Very good info.
  • Edit
    All I get is some funny looking text.
  • Edit
    Yeah, a lot of good info there, a little hard to read but, paticularly interesting is getting in touch with the female side to make it easier to get the Big O.
  • Edit

Its alot of good advise, but takes ALOT of time to make sense of it all.
  • Edit
    If someone wanted to spend the time to make the english easier to understand I think that would be a great service to the community.
  • Dear Black Night,

There are quite a few Japanese websites dedicated to the Aneros an it's cousins.

Since most of us do not understand the Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji, we would not find a video if the link would be in bold letters in the middle of the screen looking at us.

Would you please be so kind and look around if any one of these sites may have a video posted about the aneros?

I am sure we all would appreciate a link if it would exist.

Some of us would be willing to pay if necessary.

Thank you for your effort in advance.
  • Edit
    Hi, everyone!
    Thank you for having my HP visited.
    I show you a few advice.
    1. The contents of my HP are not the texts for Super-O, it's the hint which beginners needs.
    2. Even in Japan, some users are wishing and doing the Video which showed the usage of Device. However, this video does not exist even in Japan.
    Because, in the usage of Device, the most difficult portions are \"a relaxation and a transormer\". And the states of this relaxation and a transformer cannot be photoed as an image.
    3. It is not a big problem to Super-O even if how to use Device has some diffierence by an individual.

Thanks,

Black Knight