Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Comments regarding chat room software
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello to everyone that joined in the chat room on November 2nd.
    It was really nice to be able to chat with other Aneros users.

As I was chatting I ran into two problems that were sufficient enough in annoyance factor to be worth mentioning.

I found the font size to be way to small to have to quickly read lines and lines of chat user text. There was too much eye squinting involved to make it enjoyable. This is at a 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox v3.03 on Ubuntu Linux v8.04. Is there anyway you can increase it, or provide a user option to adjust it? I was able to work around it by using the "Zoom" feature in Firefox. But it is not perfect, as it effects every tab that is open.

Also, I was frequently annoyed by the text limit per line that you can enter. It would be one thing if the size of the text input box reflected how many characters you can enter, as at least it would be obvious. But to have an invisible text limit that happens somewhere around three quarters of the way in the box makes it difficult to type long strings of text and plan for for your line break. Is there any way to make this more friendly in usage? Or is it even necessary to have a text limit per entry?

• Hi Love_is,

The font size is something that we will take a look at.

The text limit at the end of the line is built into the canned software itself which makes it difficult to change, but we'll take a look as well.

Thanks!
    Aneros Support
  • Love_isLove_is
    Thanks for taking the time to look into it.
    Much appreciated. :)