Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

This is new! For me anyway.
  • O'shea
    Last night I had fallen asleep in the recliner and woke about Midnight and went to bed. I fell asleep almost at once. I woke again about 20 minutes later to find myself in the throws of some pretty intense involuntary contractions and an impending orgasm. I remember thinking to myself "Whoa, whats up with this?" After the first orgasm, I let the involuntaries continue and had several more very pleasant O's before it subsided. My body was shaking all over much the same as it sometimes does when I'm having a Super O with my Aneros. I had to roll over onto my back and actually concentrate on NOT having contractions so I could go back to sleep. I nodded back out and slept through the balance of the night. Mind you nothing was inserted and I don't remember having any erotic thouthts before going to bed. All my Aneros toys were put away and all this was a total unexpected surprise. Now I have experienced something similar while driving and even sometimes at work while sitting in my chair at the computer but never when I'm in bed and certainly never when I'm asleep. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there such a thing as a "Dry Dream"?
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey O'shea!

Congrats on your amazing "Dry Dream" !

I have woke up and grabbed my Aneros and had the greatest-ever sessions, but can't remember having one exactly like yours!

Sounds great, Man!

Later, Hlaser99
  • skeeter_gskeeter_g
    Hi O'shea,
    I had one almost exactly like you described about 2 weeks ago! Yes it was I guess, what you would call a "dry dream". I may have had some erotic thoughts at the time but don't remember for sure.

No Aneros, and it woke me up about 2 am, and lasted for about 4 super-O's on my back. Had the bed in a mess when I finished. I do remember it a bit, because I don't always have that type of super-O's.

Just an amazing feeling as usual! :D
  • OH!!
    Yep, I've had these in the past. They are really, really nice, but it's tough if you miss a lot of sleep. At that time my body was really primed...perhaps too much fish oil, and the other stuff I take. If I find my old post on my experience I'll link it here.
  • TipherethTiphereth
    Happens to me too.
    I'll sort of wake from sleeping and stretch out and flex my ass.
    It feels incredible and it gets better you will find.
  • marmot
    I've had this happen to me several times, usually about 5:00 AM when my diurnal testosterone surge is peaking. I have mixed feelings about it: it feels great, and a big part of me doesn't want to do anything to make it go away. On the other hand, I hate to miss out on a few hours' sleep. Of course the orgasm usually wins! This usually happens within a day or two of having a particularly intense Aneros session.

Marmot