Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Anyone have a sample of the hypanersession?
  • I wanted to purchase this for a while, but i dont want to waste $30 for this.

Anyone have a sample of it, or maybe can send it to me over the interwebs? :lol:
  • johntrevy
    Hi, if you goto http://www.aneros.com/detail.php?id=100 you can hear a 30 second preview of the 2 CDs. I hope this helps.

Johntrevy
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello acakactinum,

You can listen to more previews of it at the following link:

http://cdbaby.com/cd/alanahypnosis

I know you meant no harm by asking someone to send it to you. But it is a bit in poor taste. As Rumel who compiled this work is a regular forum member here, and a heck of a nice guy. Also the artists music he used have nothing to do with the RIAA and the large corporate record companies that many people, including myself, strongly dislike for their lack of ethical behavior, and avoid supporting because of it. I have no idea if Rumel and Alana are a part of these corporations(although I doubt it), or what sort of licensing they use for their creation. But perhaps Rumel will chime in and enlighten us on this matter. My point being, that these are good people that do not deserve to be cheated of being paid for their work.

You can do a search in this forum for "HypnAerosession" to get some idea of what people think of these CD's.

Peace :D
  • VoyagerVoyager
    If you go to the cd baby website you can listen to 7 or 8 samples.
    I decieded to order it as I believe it is a small production and a man should be paid for his work and effort.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Greetings acakactinum!

Trust me when I say that Rumel paid for this project out of his own pocket to help others (especially newbies)
    to reach the Super-O with less of a learning curve that we had!

Also, he is in no way connected to ANY corporation or recording companies in any way, as he did everything out of
    his own home!

And this product is created for such a small group of people there will, hopefully, be enough revenue generated
    for Rumel to get back the money he has invested and probably not a whole lot more!

In other words: Rumel and us contributing members (Brian Mayfield, Darwin, Pan and myself) did this Primarily
    to help others and nothing else???

I will let Rumel expound on this, if he wishes???

Rumel's the "Real Deal" Man!

Later, Hlaser99
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Guys, great thread.

I don't believe that I have heard of anyone who has been unhappy with their purchase of the HypnAerosession CD. Believe me, if there were, you would hear from them. I have said this before but I will say it again here, what this presentation does for me is help me get my mind into the game much quicker than before. That in itself is worth the price of admission. Good luck to you acakactinum and let us know how you like it after you buy it.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Love_is,

It is certainly rare nowadays to see someone who has a level of consideration that you've shown concerning the use of one's intellectual property. As one who has been victimized by a lack of consideration in the past, it's nice to know some still care about this kind of thing.

That said, I'm sure that acakactinum was merely looking for samples of the HynAerosession to evaluate it for purchase. Fortunately, as Johntrevy indicated, there are already established sources for downloading that make sampling possible.

Having been involved in the production of the CD, I can tell you that neither Rumel or Alana are a part of the corporate entertainment industries. And that there was a great deal of integrity shown by Rumel toward those who contributed to the CD's creation. With respect to the score, there were indeed royalties paid to the artists that generated it and the artists were fully credited on the liner notes that accompany the disc even though there was no requirement to do so.

Just thought you'd like to know.

BF Mayfield
  • johntrevy
    Further more, There are those that Rumel trusted with the production aside from those who were on his staff. Those were myself, and Buster. We wre given the honor of beta-testing and reviewing their work a few good months before it actually hit the shelves.

The condition that i had to accept to gain access to this work was that i 1.write an unbiased as possible review (not easy when it sent me to uncontrollable levels of pleasure on just my second go). And 2. to keep this work a secret until release date.

Now, i could have ruined his entire work by spilling the beans early, but i didnt. I conformed to both of those conditions because Rumel had trusted, and had faith in me.
    I do now have the proper CD, and have deleted the Beta-test version out of respect (it has now served it purpose).

I know Rumel isnt affiliated with any such organisations (thank god). But if i do find that anyone is file sharing this session, i shall make sure that the authors are made aware of it, as soon as possible.

Of course, we are all friends here, and we all want the same thing. So there isnt any reason why we would stoop to such low levels.

Johntrevy.
  • rumelrumel
    acakactinum,

I invite you to visit the CDBaby.com website, see http://cdbaby.com/cd/alanahypnosis where you can listen to about 4 minutes worth of samples. If that is not enough for you to get an idea of the whole production then send me a PM with your email address and tell me how much more you would need to hear to make a decision on acquiring this or not.

I created “HypnAerosession” as an aid to myself and for the benefit of other newbies who were having difficulty getting their mind and body into a suitable comfort zone to allow the Super-O to occur. While I spent several hundred hours developing this project, profit was not my motivation, this is not a corporate product, this was a labor of love . However, also being a businessman, I feel it is fair that I be compensated for my efforts.

I believe you meant no disrespect when you said "... i dont want to waste $30 for this." I am not a rich man (financially) so I understand your reluctance to spend money on an unkown commodity, especially one as ephemeral as this is, with no guarantees it will be of any benefit. I have no good solution for that dilemma, other than to say there have been many positive responses reported to this Forum regarding this recording. Like deciding to purchase the Aneros massager itself, this involves a "leap of faith." The ethical issue of piracy of another person’s creative work is one for you to deal with in your own heart and mind.

Love_is,

Thanks for the compliment. I am not a member of any professional recording organization, though I cannot speak for my collaborators on that issue. I did license the works of the musical artists employed either through their recording company or via the creative commons license. I also hired ‘Alana’ , an excellent professional voice artist, who also happens to enthusiastically support this effort to make the world a better place through the development of our sacred sexuality.

johntrevy, Voyager, Buster,

Thanks for your kind words of support.

Hlaser99, BF Mayfield, (Darwin & Pan too)

You guys already know how much I appreciate your efforts in this endeavor and I can never thank you enough!
  • Hi acakactinum,

I downloaded “HypnAerosession” before I had my first even session with Mistress Aneros as I wanted my first time to be as near perfect as possible and it's worth every penny. Please take it from me and do yourself a favour and download it today, you won't regret spending $25 on it.

Alana is a super sexy lady and she guides you adeptly on a voyage of self discovery. I almost feel tingles downstairs thinking of her right now, such is the lasting impression she's left on me. I thank Rumel after every session with Alana and would certainly purchase any follow up productions.
  • Love_isLove_is
    I'm glad everyone spoke up about this. I'm also immensely happy to know that Rummel and Alana have no connection with the RIAA and associated large record corporations. My philosophy at this point in my life is that musicians should get fairly paid for their creative work. (I've been there. And it rarely happens.) Unfortunately for the good majority of musicians who sign on with the large record corporations. Getting fairly paid is a pipe dream. That's the beauty of web sites like magnatune and cdbaby. Fair wages, good values, and good ethics, Anyways... I'll get off my soap box. :D

Peace and Love.
  • O'shea
    Hi Guys,
    I got the CD when it first came out. It is a great tool to guide you to the promised land. Thank you to Rumel, Alanna and all who contributed. Its awesome. I highly recommend it to all who are on the journey. Get the CD and enjoy!