Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Your Contractions
  • Just want a quick opinion on everyone. Does everyone do the contractions the same? Or do you have your own special way? Please explain in detail how you go about with your contractions.

Just looking to improvise or freshen up my sessions so I'm looking for other opinions.
  • PromassPromass
    I dont do them it seems i have had much better/faster results just relaxing completely. I get pretty strong involuntary contractions that thrust the aneros in and out. I do have pretty strong pc muscles from years of pc excercise as a driver and when i used to sit behind the pc at work. I regularly exercise my pc muscles when i am on my home pc.
  • Promass said:

I dont do them it seems i have had much better/faster results just relaxing completely. I get pretty strong involuntary contractions that thrust the aneros in and out. I do have pretty strong pc muscles from years of pc excercise as a driver and when i used to sit behind the pc at work. I regularly exercise my pc muscles when i am on my home pc.

so you just put it in....and that's it?? You just sit there? No contractions at all...just sitting? lol

And do you generally meditate, or focus on you prostate, etc??
  • BusterBuster
    Hey Matt,

I subscribe to the do nothing approach. The only time I contract is during a wave then it kicks in on its own. By the time it escalates into a full blown orgasm, things are moving pretty much on their own. I hate thinking about the mechanics of a session. I learned early on that for me, that is too much of a distraction.
  • Buster said:

Hey Matt,

I subscribe to the do nothing approach. The only time I contract is during a wave then it kicks in on its own. By the time it escalates into a full blown orgasm, things are moving pretty much on their own. I hate thinking about the mechanics of a session. I learned early on that for me, that is too much of a distraction.

so you just put it in....and that's it?? You just sit there? No contractions at all...just sitting? lol

same questions apply to you aswell lol!
  • JIH
    Hey Matt,

I have found that if my prostate is humming and begging me for a session the do nothing approach works great - it is totally awesome. If I am having a session only because the time is convenient but my prostate is not really into it, the do nothing approach does nothing. When the do nothing approach does not work I begin contractions. I kind of like the step-up technique for contractions. By that I mean, try to divide your contractions into 10 different steps of strength. Step 1 is a very subtle contraction. Hold each step for several minutes before stepping to the next level. If, anywhere along the trip, you hit a spot that creates a very pleasurable feeling, throw away all the other steps and just hold things at that level. You will find yourself "doing nothing" but holding things at that level. Involuntary contractions will kick in and surprise you while holding things at that level.
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Matt,

I just lay there and sort of meditate. I find that the The HypnAerosession CD by Rumel & the boys helps me a great deal to ramp up the sexual excitement. By that I mean it helps you let your mind go where it wants to. It also helps to be ramped up a bit before hand. The other day was a classic example. All day long I had a slight fluttering in my stomach and when I would exhale deeply, I could start to feel a rush. I knew my body was telling me it was a good day for a session so I got ready and listened to the program and had a tremendous session.

The point I was trying to make was at the beginning I was concerned about everything I was doing and whether it was right or not. The position you are in; the position that the Aneros is in; the model you are using (is it the right one?); or the contractions. There was just too much to think about other than just laying back and enjoying what ever the session had in store for you.

I hope some of this feedback helps you.
  • PromassPromass

Promass said:

Yes when i am getting ready for a session i am already very aroused and when i get the aneros in i just lay there. I meditate close my eyes and not really focus on anything if i focus on something as in contractions the concentration is not there. I get rock hard and the aneros pumps in and out all by itself usually takes 10 or less minutes to start. If i am not aroused enough i do a few contractions then relax and ride the waves.
  • Would "do nothing" approach work for a beginner? Or just for a person that had more experience (that is someone who has had an orgasm via the aneros)?

Buster said:

Hey Matt,

• PromassPromass
    It might work but you have to at least have some sessions because the nerves need to wake up there part of the rewiring process. Just do some contractions and relax try and make it feel so relaxing that you forget the aneros is even in there and do not touch your penis. That is a must no penile stimulation during a session if you want to finish a session and masturbate to ejaculation go for it but soon after remove the aneros.

I believe masturbation with aneros in at end of sessions rapidly increased the pace i am going. I used to not but now i do at the end of each session. The other day i had 3 ejaculation orgasms in 1 hour at the end of 2 hour session it was nice. I never had 3 orgasms in an hour my best before aneros was 2 when i was about 19 i am 28 now and i feel with time i can pull off at least 4 orgasms in an hour lol i felt soo fresh after that still.
  • BusterBuster

Would "do nothing" approach work for a beginner?

It worked for me as a beginner. Like I said, I got all messed up with trying to think about what I was doing and when.
  • I use to hold a mild anal contraction to start the involuntary contractions now after insertion the involuntary contractions start immediately. After having couple of super-o's all I do is vary the degree of my anal contraction to determine how hard my next super orgasm will be.

la
  • thommo
    I thoroughly agree with Buster. Looking back at my first year with my MGX, I realise three things. One...I expected things too fast. Right now, a couple of years later I usually go about half an hour just relaxed not expecting to feel anything, before the familar sensations being. Two, I couldn't dismiss the years and years of mental conditioning that led to a voice in my head saying "you must use the Aneros like you masturbate your penis....rhythmicly..starting slow and getting faster" Nowadays things are very different and verrrrrrry slow. Three, I couldn't 'switch off'. I would constant think things like "should I make another contraction or wait...?" "should I change position" "why isn't it happening yet?" "is this really worth it?" and all of this created a feedback loop to failure. Time and relaxation is the key. Never set your self a deadline, and never expect too much...

Bottom line, forget everything you ever learnt about masturbation, lie back and to begin with follow the instructions to the letter.....even if your mind screams at you "this couldn't possibly work". Then tell your mind to shut up!
  • thommo
    Very insightful post! I have the had some of the exact same thought processes, as I am sure most aneros users have at some point. Thanks for correcting most of my misconceptions.