Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

P-Tab Modification Questions
  • OH!!
    I know some of this info is out there. I've read it, but can't find it. I read the wiki too. Anyway, my question is how specifically do you modify / move the p-tabs closer in? I've recently learned I likely need to do this. I read of use of a hot air gun, but not sure what that is. Will a blow dryer for hair work? Any other recommended ways of heating / moving? How well did this work for those of you that have done it? Experiences?

My other thought is now that I realize my perineum is closer to the anus I also know it is way more tender and sensitive than the current contact point so likely I will have to mod it so that I don't get too much pain from sharp contact.

Please chime in. Thanks
  • rumelrumel
    OH!!

If you will look in the WIKI here - http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Getting_Started#Softening_the_P-tab you will see various P-tap softening strategies. I’m sure you can probably think of some additional ones yourself.

As regards to modifying the P-tab arm here is the section in the WIKI which discusses this - http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Advanced_Skills#Modifications_to_the_Aneros . Please note the paragraph “Before You Begin Making Modifications”.

A hot air gun is like a hand held hair blower/dryer on steroids. A good one is fairly expensive ($100±) and will have some temperature and air speed adjustments. A hardware store usually sells these in their tools section and some paint stores carry them as well (often used for stripping old paint).

Because of the flammability of the plastic, I would not recommend you use an open flame source for heat. You might be able to use a high quality hair dryer on its highest heat setting if you are also able to fabricate an air concentrating funnel (perhaps out of aluminum foil).

In any respect, you should consider this a permanent modification, perhaps to the detriment of functionality. CAUTION : The plastic changes from stiff to almost liquid quite rapidly so monitor the heat application carefully to control your bending operations.

I used a hot air gun to straighten the K-tab arm of my Progasm and it is working fine for me. Good luck with your modifications, remember small, gradual changes, working slowly.
  • OH!!
    Thanks Rumel I'll give it a look. Sound a bit complicated...like I could easily screw it up. Perhaps I should be happy with my current results rather than having to possibly buy all new models after messing them up. However I will consider it and see what I can come up with.
  • rumelrumel
    OH!!

Yes, it is easier to mess up the modification than it is to get it just right for you. From the history of your posts, IMHO, you are doing wonderfully as is. “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!” may apply in this case.
  • Call me a big chicken but I have not modified any of my models. The eupho is the only model that really hits my p-spot well. I do remember early on when I first started this journey getting frustrated when I would be on my side and the handle would just barely catch a portion of my gluteal muscle. I found it distracting but worked through it with every use. I am just to afraid I would ruin the model. But if I did I would have no problems purchasing a new one. :D

la