Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

new models
  • Any new products being released that change the end of the p-tab to the sphere used for the progasm. IMHO the ball used on the progasm is more comfortable I just wish it was available on other models like the eupho. I can only imagine how it would feel. I think I remember someone posting on this earlier. Just curious. :D

la
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    la,

I'm am aware of one model that's been in development for some time that looks like a smaller version of the Progasm (a Progasm Jr. if you will). This device will have the new style abutment tab. That said, there is not a firm release date on it at this point. I'm guessing around the first part of next year before we see it. There was also some word of a redesign of the Maximus. My sense is that all of the new products will be utilizing the ball end from this point on.

BF Mayfield
  • I think my p-spot just contracted with the thought of the new sensation these new models will bring to the aneros arsenal. Can't wait to purchase one of them. It will be hard for it to change my feelings regarding the eupho but I love trying the new models. Good to hear from you.

la