Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Hands Off????????
  • Edit
    I'm beginning to question the whole hands off policy during aneros use. While that's been my approach and "Allana's" suggestion there's something for discussion and consideration. I noticed in the "Multi-Orgasmic Man" that there's a diagram that shows in reflexology about 1/3 way down around the penis head is the pressure point for the prostate. Also in tantra Lingham massage is acceptable as enhancement. I think when heavily into the sessions I've noticed points where touching the penis actually triggers other sensations around the body. So should we be so concerned about this hands off thing? I think it is just more related to not stroking, getting an erection, etc. Guys?
  • OH!!
    Well, one of the big problems with 'hands on' as I'm sure you know is ejaculation and then refractory time to recoup. Often we are then satisfied and just quit. Plus for me, and a lot of others, if we ejaculate too often we notice our orgasmic energies - even our stamina for physical activity goes down. That said, all of this is an exploration for your pleasure and your benefit, and that is true for all of us. You create your road map and your priorities. You may find you have different priorities than others and you may wish to integrate the Aneros, or other sexual play into your routine however you like.

You bring up the reflexology point on the penis...perhaps there are ways to stimulate without setting off the whole ejaculation phenomenon....kind of an 'edging' scenario. Let us know what you find out in your travels. Enjoy the journey!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    ohmy06,

I have promulgated the hands-off concept since my first days here in this forum. What I realized early on was that the predominant response, the traditional (ejaculatory) response tends to take over in the presence of any stimulation, all but obliterating any trace of the other pathway. I am aware that Chia and others have discussed accessing the MMO with genital stimulation. I can only tell you that I did explore it at some length and that it did not work for me. (Ironically, it does now but only after having tuned my body so precisely for so many years).

This is about so much more than finding the right button to push (that really doesn't exist in my opinion) . While technique is important, keying into the Super O involves opening oneself up to a different level of awareness... the physical experience flows from this. To accomplish this one must put a lot of preconceptions aside. My feeling has been that if guys are using some of the same tools as they have in the past, the same result is very often inevitable. To be fair to Chia's teaching it does involves a different approach to orgasm, but relies on some of the same methods for arousal. I believe that if guys are preoccupied with generating sensation using penile contact that most will end up ignoring the subtler sensations that are the signatures of the alternate pathway.

This has been my thinking, and I've seen a great deal of posts here in the forum to support it. Again, I don't claim the hands off approach to be the only path to the Super O, but I think it's the one with the greater potential for success.

I like the idea of embarking on a journey of greater sensory awareness. I believe this is best served by exploring new and different ways of generating arousal. One such method that I spoke of early on was nipple stimulation. Nipple stimulation is a tremendous way to create sensation and an immensely powerful amplifier for other forms of stimulation that are used concomitantly.

Perineal massage is an often overlooked form of stimulation that can again, be used alone or in combination, to great effect. Most Aneros users are familiar with the P-tab (abutment tab) and it's role in contacting the perineal acupressure point (Sweet Spot). The truth is that this area can be stimulated and aroused to the point of orgasm. For me the spot has always been about a half to three quarters of an inch up from the anus. Although I often do this myself, it's nice to have a partner provide this as well. A finger tip, working in a circular pattern about the size of a nickel has been my method of choice. Add focused breathing and varying levels of anal contractions into the mix and look out! If you're so inclined, fantasy and visualization can be powerful amplifiers here as well. (Visualize the massage as gently nudging and caressing your prostate. )

When the area becomes stimulated, subtle changes can be felt in the underlying tissue. And as some engorgement occurs, very often a small indentation appears. This is best described as a triangle with a yielding center. When this soft area is worked into, wonderful sensations abound. How does this work? Perineal massage stimulates the pudendal nerve that runs from the penis to prostate, so don't be surprised if you perceive sensations in your penis as well. These will be different from those that are the result of direct contact however. Go with it.

As arousal increases anal twitching often occurs, and with it P-waves. Initially the P-waves are more locally defined but as they grow deeper into the pelvis they often become more global, leading to the cascading effect that we know as the Super O.

This is but one possibility. An Encounter of the Non-Traditional Kind !

Just remember...the Sweet Spot must be awakened. Unlike your penis, there is no immediate gratification involved. It takes time, openness and some attentiveness to fully appreciate this. But this is the essence of the journey !

Enjoy!

BF Mayfield
  • I find the hands off policy a bit harsh however, I do find that if I touch my penis the whole sensation I am trying to enhance goes away.

I do have very sensitive nipples and my gently rubbing or flicking them I can intensify the overall sensation but I have to remain focused on the sensation deep within my anus and / or the tingling in my penis. Don't focus on the nipple sensation.

Regard

Paul
  • Edit
    Thanks for the response B. I agree with everything you had to offer. There was one point though that I thought might have indicated your interpretation of a different point on my part.

My feeling has been that if guys are using some of the same tools as they have in the past, the same result is very often inevitable. "

I guess my explorarion centered around not using it the same as in the past. During my last session the penis became somewhat of a "control box" for my super O's. It was as if it were a bit detached and I had no urge to ejaculate from the stimulation. I didn't deal with it in a masturbatory way if you will but more of a massage. Here was the process. After I had hit some high points I took my flaccid member in my left hand - no movement just enveloped it in my fist and held firmly and let the head protude from the top. I then coated it with massge oil and very slowly encirled the area identified in the MOMan book. In a few minutes my prostate was responding in new and different ways and it was doing all of the talking. The penis head was just a remore control - What a great session. Never did ejaculate since I too have learned that only brings things to a close and why would a person want to end these kinds of feelings :wink:
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    ohmy06,

I know precisely what you're speaking of with this concept of a remote control, I've used that image myself in the past....stick shift has also come to mind, lol. The way that it occurs for me now is that I have the choice to experience sensation by either pathway. Although I will say that my default switch seems to have been reset so that my prostate is first in line at this point. In this way I can use practically any form of stimulation to generate arousal....and with it, orgasm. That said, your brain is the true master control in this system. Your penis, nipples, anus, prostate and all erogenous zones are more like components. While there is some of the processing that occurs via the dorsal root ganglia, I believe that a great deal of this is under or can be brought under conscious control with focus. Again, it's about the journey.

But I am not a new user, and nor are you from what I recall. What I'm asserting is that such techniques are more easily mastered by those who have had some experience with the Super O to begin with. I maintain that the hands off approach holds more promise for newbies in that it encourages them to do some exploration of their bodies which ultimately heightens their awareness. Most newbies will find the pull of the traditional pathway too strong to resist with the hands on method Furthermore, I believe that penile sensation readily mask the subtler sensations that can be had from other sources.

By the way, I must congratulate you on your own journey, and your new found ability to experience arousal in this way.

BF Mayfield
  • Edit
    I would agree. It is better to go hands off - before you come back to hands on. But when one does I would encourage them to experiment with the reflexology area on the penis head. I'm glad I did!
  • OH!!
    B Mayfield, I had another Aneros session today using the Helix, MGX, and Progasm. I note that you mentioned your perineum is .5" to .75" from the anal opening. This is about the same for me, but I only noticed just today that none of my Aneros models hit that spot. Looking at them I can see it seems they would have to be moved quite a bit. What have you done to adjust this, and how difficult was it? Did you notice any improvement? :D Heck, I'm already over the top. I can't imagine another big improvement, but I know that perineum stimulation right at 'the spot' does a lot better than just close to it. :lol: