Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I didn;t feel anything. Please advise.
  • I bought it 2 days ago and I tried it for 2 nights. But I didn;t feel anything. I would only feel myself tightening the muscles and the abutment pressure whenever I tightened the muscles.

I followed the instructions and I tried for about an hour or so and I began to feel tired. I began to tightened my muscles as hard as I would until I was exhausted. LOL.

The next day I tried again, I followed the instructions, etc. But I just wouldnt feel anything

I'm using the MGX version

Question:

How do I know whether it has touched the prostrate?

Please advise. Thank you

• Originally Posted By: newuser
    I bought it 2 days ago and I tried it for 2 nights. But I didn;t feel anything. I would only feel myself tightening the muscles and the abutment pressure whenever I tightened the muscles.

I followed the instructions and I tried for about an hour or so and I began to feel tired. I began to tightened my muscles as hard as I would until I was exhausted. LOL.

The next day I tried again, I followed the instructions, etc. But I just wouldnt feel anything

I'm using the MGX version

Question:

How do I know whether it has touched the prostrate?

Please advise. Thank you

Try the following
    Firstly use a infant feeding syringe and insert about 3-5 ml of KY lube.
    Lube the MGX and insert.
    Rest for about 10 to 15 mins on one side. Try not to move any muscles around the Aneros.
    Then very slowly and slightly tighten the muscles close to the MGX.
    Then release completly. Repeat very, very slowly.
    Hopefully this will give you a better start. Remember patience, relax and keep at it, it does work and it is exellent.
  • Edit
    I;ll try. Thanks/

Btw....I doubt I've felt my own prostrate by fingering yet. Sheesh.
  • Edit
    Do u have to press the abutment hard towards u? Or just simply let the aneros slid in and let the abutment rest on the area?

Do u have to press the abutment hard towards u? Or just simply let the aneros slid in and let the abutment rest on the area?

Just Relax let the Aneros do the work.
    While you are very slowly and gently moving the Aneros, you will begin to feel a tingleing sensation, that will be the nerve endings around the prostate, try a gentle contraction at this point and hold the aneros still for a while, try different techniques, read B. Mayfields postings they are excellent.
    One other tip, try different leg positions, especially drawing your knees up to your stomach as long as you can.
    Let us know how you progress.
    Best of luck.

• Originally Posted By: calibre

Originally Posted By: newuser

Just Relax let the Aneros do the work.
    While you are very slowly and gently moving the Aneros, you will begin to feel a tingleing sensation, that will be the nerve endings around the prostate, try a gentle contraction at this point and hold the aneros still for a while, try different techniques, read B. Mayfields postings they are excellent.
    One other tip, try different leg positions, especially drawing your knees up to your stomach as long as you can.
    Let us know how you progress.
    Best of luck.

One other point: As a new user, from my own experience I believe the nerve endings around the prostate are desensitised, the more you use the MGX the more sensitive the prostate becomes.
    I purchased my MGX in November, I have not experienced the Super "O" however I have had a great time with the MGX and my prostate health has greatly improved.
    To answer your question, other than positioning the Aneros, leave it alone or hands off.
  • Edit
    sigh....i tried all the above methods....but failed to feel anything.....i dont feel anythign at all....not a single tinge of pleasure...

out of curiousity, i fingered myself and wriggle around...i tried to look for my prostrate..i did touch a spot which makes me feel like urinating. i focus my attention on it but i didnt feel anything.......

mayb i am not built for anal play....

sigh....i tried all the above methods....but failed to feel anything.....i dont feel anythign at all....not a single tinge of pleasure...

out of curiousity, i fingered myself and wriggle around...i tried to look for my prostrate..i did touch a spot which makes me feel like urinating. i focus my attention on it but i didnt feel anything.......

mayb i am not built for anal play....

Don't despair it will work, us guys are all built with similar parts so eventually it will work. I assume you have not undergone any surgery or taking any medication that could influence the sensations we are searching for.
    Personally I would never mess around using fingures, since you said you reached a point that made you feel like urinating, you must have touched the prostate so I would guess it is just a matter of waiting for your body to re-wire itself and the nerves to become sensitive to the MGX
    Keep trying, take your time and relax, don't give up, start with half hour every day, maybe it will take time for your body to become sensitive to the MGX, don't use hard contractions. Read as much as you can on this very constructive forum, B Mayfield will give personal help via email if you need it and the Aneros support team are excellent.

I am using the MGX and still learning, exploring and thanks to the Aneros team my prostate health has improved.