Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

insertion
  • hungstud
    I just got the hleix...used it a couple times, never done anal stuff before. I wanted to know how far i should push the thing in? do i want to get it all the way in?

also anyone who wants to talk and give advice would be great.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi hungstud!

Welcome to the Forum!

What I usually do, is just slowly push it in (usually toying around some) and after
    I have it in far enough where it doesn't pop back out, I just relax and let it just
    get sucked in on it's own! It then seeks its own depth!

Very simple and natural! I usually line up the P-tab on about the center of the
    Perineum and other than that, I don't do any "pushing"! (just use a gentle
    contraction to pull the P-tab in nice and snug)

Later, Hlaser99
  • hungstud
    cool i will give that a try...i was pushing it in as far as it can go
  • Morn
    hungstud said:

cool i will give that a try...i was pushing it in as far as it can go

In my experience letting it go in on its own is the most comfortable way of doing this, but for reference you will find that the whole thing goes in upon insertion.

You want it to vanish inside you but you don't want to force it to.

HTH
  • Hi All

One point that I have recently found, it is not just a matter of clenching the anus muscles to pull the device in... You can further increase the sensation by trying to push it out as if you are trying a bowl movement at the same time.

I guess what this does is push the prostate down towards your anus as you pull the device up. Thus squeezing the prostate between downward muscles and upward thrust from the device.

Regards

Paul