Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What is the differnece between male and female energy?
  • johntrevy
    All i really know is that male energy is finate and that female energy is infinate and what guys tap into to reach the Super-O. But is there any other differnces?
  • Enemagra
    good question! while there is NO way to ever know for sure (damn law of subjectivity), i am convinced that there is no difference between male and female energy. ive been an avid meditator for a couple years now and this question was the topic of a session i attended. if you become able to reach deep states of meditation you enter a zone where you become completely unaware of your gender, age, race etc, all you feel is the bliss of existence, which the 'gurus' claim feel identical for all beings. granted, i believe for your average, non-practicing human, females have access to a much wider/deeper range of energy, as they dont feel the pressures to become 'feelingless' like men do. in terms of the 'infinite energy potential' you mentioned - i would have to say it exists for both men and women... just my gut instinct!
  • BoPBoP
    Hey johntrevy.

Here is my vision of this idea: as I understand you speak of Ying and Yan male is considered to be Yan and female Ying. I use a model that states that Yan is the an impulse the moving and active energy and and Ying is not active calm energy. You can see this evident in what male does and way he thinks and how female things and acts. You can find this information in many places this is not new but based on this you can say that Yan is positive (+) and Ying is negative (-) we know that energy is always moving from where more->less or from positive to negative.

So by saying that males is (+) and female is (-) is another way to look at it, but it would be wrong just to say just that. Negative and positive is basically relative to what charge you represent female represents - charge but itself is not, it male represents + but itself is not it. Lets say you take electrical wire and put it in to the ground current will run from the origin of electricity (point A +) in to the ground (point B -) we can say that point A is where it is created and point B is where it disappears.
    But we can also say that A is where we structure it and B is where it is restructured back in to original form. So male is like a power plug connected to structured energy and female is connected to grounding mechanism. It is not the person that is the mechanism, being is a plug, he is not the the energy passing through same as power plug is not electricity that is passing through it, but energy passing through in some way or another shapes the being.
    This shaping makes male - male and female-female with their own understanding of the world and way of thinking.
    You build a house and wait 100 years it will be worn wait another 300 it will fall down wait another 1000 and it will seem as if it was never there. You can say many facts as to why it disappeared but eventually you can say that you shaped energy and then it came back to it's original state. This idea is that no matter what you do to this world it will always shape back to what it was and there are two forces one shapes and another unshapes. Since it takes force to shape something and no matter what you do it will always comeback to it's original state we say this is Ying (-) it draws in, you can produce allot of electricity but ground will always be able to absorb all you can make, so it is called infinite.
    This is general vision I feel I needed to explain in order to make the following conclusion: both male and female have both (+) and (-) energy and experiences we can have based on that are similar. Your body is a combination of both no matter who you are it regenerates cells and also many cells die at the same time. I think there is a difference in the experience we have as males but it is not fundamentally different.
  • GrandTiger
    From Wikipedia:

Yin (陰 or 阴 "shady place, north slope, south bank (river); cloudy, overcast"; Japanese: in or on; Korean: 음, Vietnamese: ├óm) qualities are characterized as soft, slow, substantial, water, cold, conserving, tranquil, gentle, and corresponds to the night.

Yang (陽 or 阳 "sunny place, south slope, north bank (river), sunshine"; Japanese: yō; Korean: 양, Vietnamese: dương) qualities are characterized as hot, fire, restless, hard, dry, excitement, non-substantial, rapidity, and corresponds to the day.
  • johntrevy
    Enemagra said:

good question! while there is NO way to ever know for sure (damn law of subjectivity), i am convinced that there is no difference between male and female energy. ive been an avid meditator for a couple years now and this question was the topic of a session i attended. if you become able to reach deep states of meditation you enter a zone where you become completely unaware of your gender, age, race etc, all you feel is the bliss of existence, which the 'gurus' claim feel identical for all beings. granted, i believe for your average, non-practicing human, females have access to a much wider/deeper range of energy, as they dont feel the pressures to become 'feelingless' like men do. in terms of the 'infinite energy potential' you mentioned - i would have to say it exists for both men and women... just my gut instinct!

Could you give a link with some moer information on this post?Preferably a way to get to the state (im guessing its one of those things that takes time).

Johntrevy
  • Enemagra
    johntrevy said:

(im guessing its one of those things that takes time).

right on the money! i cant go into too much detail, BUT. meditation is one of those things (like the super-o) that you cant actively do, but rather set the stage and allow to happen. you can try googling concentrated meditation... thats what i do. it generally takes about 6 months to train the brain to become thoughtless. also, you can check out www.brainsync.com. the 'deep meditation' and 'deep learning' programs are excellent and provide a little booster. best of luck
  • Morn
    Ok, I am a acupuncturist by trade and am not sure what you want from the answer so I will try to answer it a completely as possible.

The first thing that you need to know is that Male is Yang whereas Female is Yin. As a previous poster has posted descriptions of Yin/Yang I will not go into it in any great depth. What I will say about it (as I am sure most people know already) is that the are an interrelated energy cycle which have the ability to transform from one to another i.e. yin is deficient yang can support it and visa versa.

In terms of sexual exchange, the theory works that Yang (male) simmers Yin (female) until yin boils over (sound wishy washy I know but it makes sense if you think about female orgasm paths). In tantric practice you utilize these concepts to ensure that the energy (qi) is never lost from encounter.

In tapping into the super O I would argue that you are in essence allowing your body a chance to experience the female type orgasm through relaxation and simply being aware of your body. I would suggest that you are not using so called Female energy, as there simply is no such thing. What you are doing is listening to Yin over Yang, the feelings are simply your neurons firing in a different way to normal.

Enjoy it, and don't focus to much on it. If you need to know more look into chinese theory of male and female.

I hope this helps, any further questions then please feel free to ask.