Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Lube Question
  • Car_01
    Just got my tub of Boy Butter. I will probably be trying it with the Progasm tonight. Any tips for getting it into a syringe for prelube?

If this works half as good as it smells I should be all set.

Car_01
  • darwindarwin
    be sure that either
    (1) you have water based lube, or
    (2) your syringe is non-latex

oil based lube will dissolve the o-ring if it is latex (most common type).

darwin
  • Car_01
    I thought it would smell like coconut but it doesn't. It's relatively odorless which is a good thing. Works very well and is very long lasting. You can tell it is oil based as cleanup is a little more difficult. It turned out to be very easy to draw into the syringe. Good advice about the O-ring. I'll need to keep an eye on that. The syringe is cheap at least.

Car_01
  • Use only water based lubes like KY, Astroglide, or their generics. You asshole is thin with my blood vessels and it absorbs whatever you put up there. I don't trust silicone lubes, oils, or stuff unless I'm absolutely certain it can have no long term effect on my body. I sometimes use the water based ID Glide. Hope it is safe. Don't know all the chemicals these lubes have in them.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi ALL!

I use Boy Butter H2o for all rubber toys and Albolene for everything else,
    including all Aneros units!

My 2 cents!

Later, hlaser99
  • skeeter_gskeeter_g
    Folks,
    Some water based lubes also have Glycerin, check out the ingredients first.
    Be aware that you body may not tolerate it, and you may have the urge to purge.... :wink:
  • ffd71
    For all those concerned about your health,

I only use coconut oil for myself. The body loves coconut oil and is not harmful at all. I get plenty of movement and action with just coconut oil.

I go to a naturopathic doctor and she told me to stay away from those products except a product called Firefly. Go to Google and type in firefly lube and you will find the website. Hope this helps.