Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How long?
  • Tim760
    What is a good time for a session? I've had some very long ones (no super O as of yet). It seems like after about 2 hours it's not that effective. I'm not sure if my body just gets used to it or what. I've even had a few overnight sessions that went a very long time, but no better results. Also I notice that I can't do it everyday, I need a day or so inbetween. Is there an optimum wait time, 2 days apart, 3 days etc. Just wondering?
  • rumelrumel
    Tim760,

The optimum session length is variable from individual to individual and will even vary depending upon your particular mood. If you are not feeling particularly aroused then you might just as well not have one as the likelihood of achieving a Super-O is low. However, if your arousal level is very high, a session with many pleasurable periods may be possible and time is not really relevant as your body will let you know when you’ve pretty much maxed out on pleasure for that session.
    There are a couple of user Polls that address these questions that you may wish to check out - http://aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1897 & http://aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1867
    Also, I suggest you read this section of the WIKI - http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Getting_Started#Length_of_sessions
    I hope this answers your wonderings.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Tim760 said:

What is a good time for a session? I've had some very long ones (no super O as of yet). It seems like after about 2 hours it's not that effective. I'm not sure if my body just gets used to it or what. I've even had a few overnight sessions that went a very long time, but no better results. Also I notice that I can't do it everyday, I need a day or so inbetween. Is there an optimum wait time, 2 days apart, 3 days etc. Just wondering?

Hi Tim760!

I can tell you what is normal and right for me, but as Rumel has said, your body will pretty much let you know when it desires an Aneros session!

I usually average about 2 to 3 sessions a week with the 2 days in between that you mentioned, but if I am nice and aroused I will throw a session in anywhere!

As for the length of sessions; if I don't get something going in an hour, I take that to mean, that I should end my session and continue another day.
    (don't want to keep going to the point of getting sore or feeling defeated over it. or anything???)

Hope this helps!

Later, Hlaser99
  • pnomanpnoman
    Hlaser-

Thanks for your comment. I'll take your advice on the 1 hour time limit. Sometimes it seems that I'll just keep on trying to force something to happen. 2-3 hour sessions do leave me a bit sore.
  • OH!!
    Me recommendation is at least 1 hour. 30 minute sessions for me are just enough to get me crazed and wanting more. 2 hour sessions should probably be average for best results. However I have had 4 to 8 hour sessions before with only brief breaks for restroom, water, perhaps a snack.
  • pnomanpnoman
    DAMN OH!!

You are a freak! 8 hours with only a few breaks! I worship at your altar. Can I be your apprentice? LOL. You're like a Jedi of the Aneros world. I wish I had 8 hours to devote to my MGX!
  • SOLOSTARSOLOSTAR
    i can have sessions that range from 1.5 hours to about 3.5 hours. it really just depends on your energy level and how long you can endure that intense, repetitive pleasure.
  • OH!!
    pnoman said:

DAMN OH!!

You are a freak! 8 hours with only a few breaks! I worship at your altar. Can I be your apprentice? LOL. You're like a Jedi of the Aneros world. I wish I had 8 hours to devote to my MGX!

Jedi... :lol: - good one. Yeah, I don't usually do many long sessions anymore. Seems like I'm always frustrated from interruptions anyway, but sometimes if you have the energy and endurance it can be good. When I first started getting into the Aneros is when I typically had the long sessions in particular. It can be like a trance, or a drug that just won't let you go. I would miss appointments, be late, etc - it was a bit of a problem, but I have moved beyond that and integrated it a bit better now. Sometimes if you wait an hour or so and suddenly start having the big O's finally coming on it can be tough to pull away but unfortunately I've learned I just literally sometimes have to 'pull the plug'. :lol: