Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros (Enemagra EX) vs. Aneros MGX (Enemagra MGX) vs. Ohh-L
  • seth
    Unfortunately, this forum does not seem to have any kind of search functionality. Hard to believe. In any case, I'm sorry for likely posting some redundant stuff.

I bought a
    PS New / Aneros / Enemagra EX
    device about 2 years ago.

See it here: http://www.bii.ne.jp/pines/enemagra/ex.html

I have used it on numerous occasions, quite un-regularly. I have never achieved a \\\"Super-O\\\". However, I had one single session where I felt for about 10 seconds something *VERY* powerful rising up. Alas, I lost it and never reached that high plateau ever again.

So in the past 2 years I only used the toy to spice up ejaculatory orgasms. Still very worth it. :)
    I always considered the Aneros a welcome add-on / gimmick but nothing more. It certainly never was a hands-free mind-boggling orgasm device.

Anyway, I now decided to give one of my favorite sidekick toys another more 'serious' spin. I noticed the Aneros MGX is the new prime light toy on here. It obviously differs from the original Aneros / Enemgra EX I have. The tip has, among other minor differences in shape, a larger dent in the EX version.
    I'm especially curious about the obvious perenium tab changes. Comparing all Enemagra models (EX, EX2, MGX and SGX) side by side it's apparent only the EX has a different perenium tab design. Why is that?
    Back then High Island Health promoted the EX as the best device for American / European guys.

I believe, I never really hit the 'magic spot' with my EX device. So maybe I will with the MGX/EX2/SGX...

Well, is it worth \\\"upgrading\\\"?

Yes, I obviously already answered my own question. It seems worth trying. I will probably just order a new MGX, and see / feel what happens. Still, I'd like to get a little more background info which motivation exactly went into the changes from 'Aneros (EX)' to 'Aneros MGX' (other than selling more units).

One other specialty device, the Ooh-La-La has caught my attention a while ago:
    http://www.ooh-la-la.com/

Any opinions on this device? Basically, it's a gender-bendered Eroscilliator. Maybe someone here has tried it? The feelings on whether or not vibration is helpful seems to be very mixed. Some say it's distracting from the sensations, some feel it's not worth trying without.

Or if anyone can name an even better device, please do! Money is of no concern in my favorite hobby. :) (that does not mean I enjoy wasting money on crappy toys)

Lastly, I always wondered but never asked (and can't search) about this: How regularly have those of you who successfully achieved the \\\"Super-O\\\" used the Aneros device? Daily? Weekly? Maybe using it more regularly helps?

*Maybe* I will even try the 'orgasmic diet' for a while. :)
  • seth
    Can't edit posts either. :(

After browsing this forum manually I could clarify some questions I had. The re-designed perineum tabs on the MGX/EX2/SGX models really do seem promising.

There are many reports on the combination of vibrating egg bullets with the Aneros. It's interesting that apparently many of us got the same idea independently. :)
    However, in my search for the 'Super O' this does seem to be counter-productive according to claims here. The important sensations go down in all the 'noise'. Thus I will also delay the purchase of the Ooh-La-La device.

I found it interesting that many commented that they would remain flaccid with the Aneros in place. For me it's exactly the opposite! I get the strongest erections with it in place! There is no way in hell I could use this device in public without being noticed. I even consider it wise to REMOVE the Aneros before going for ejaculation, otherwise the ejaculation itself is almost unbearably intense.

The recommendation to stay abstinent (no ejaculatory orgasms) for a few days for best effects does make sense. It's apparent that ejaculatory O's after a while of abstinence are the most enjoyable, the most powerful, and the easiest to achieve. So logically it should be easier to achieve a 'Super-O' in this state. Alas, the theory is very hard to put into practice (especially during the holidays). :)

In conclusion, I just placed orders for more ID Lube, an Enema device and an Aneros MGX. Looking forward to compare this device to my Classic Aneros.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Seth,

Regarding the MGX Classic vs. the New Style, the main difference (with the New Style) is a shorter abutment tab, which results in contact closer to the anus. The Classic's tab engages closer to the scrotum. In addition, the Classic also featured two small raised knobs or nodules on the tip of the unit which are absent in the new style model. Personally, I like the shorter tab better.

With respect to the issue of a vibrator, I strongly believe that vibrators (of any type) will only serve to mask the subtle pleasure waves that comprise the early stages of a Super O. This is not to say that a vibrator can't be very pleasant under the right circumstances, it's just that it makes this new kind of orgasm less accessible (particularly for the newbie). Consider, the Super O is phenomena that is generated by your body in response to it's own unique and changing rhythms. Enter into that equation a cold, unresponsive device that moves at a consistent defined frequency, and you have something that is incompatible with good Super O exploration. Furthermore, I have found that while vibrators can be initially stimulating, continued use can actually cause a DESENSITIZATION or a numbing effect particularly where the prostate is concerned, so that one is impelled to constantly turn up the intensity of the vibrator just to get the same level of sensation.

That having been said, I have found that vibrators of different kinds (bullets, dils etc.) can be used for some interesting results once one has crossed over and is in the midst of experiencing Super O's. At that point, if used judiciously, they can spice things up a bit. Furthermore, vibrators can be used to great effect in conjunction with a traditional orgasm (penile contact leading to ejaculation). By all means, experience the Aneros alone to begin with, get your Super O chops down. There will always be time later for adding other things into the mix.

B Mayfield
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    Seth,

Regarding the MGX Classic vs. the New Style, the main difference (with the New Style) is a shorter abutment tab, which results in contact closer to the anus. The Classic's tab engages closer to the scrotum. In addition, the Classic also featured two small raised knobs or nodules on the tip of the unit which are absent in the new style model. Personally, I like the shorter tab better.

With respect to the issue of a vibrator, I strongly believe that vibrators (of any type) will only serve to mask the subtle pleasure waves that comprise the early stages of a Super O. This is not to say that a vibrator can't be very pleasant under the right circumstances, it's just that it makes this new kind of orgasm less accessible (particularly for the newbie). Consider, the Super O is phenomena that is generated by your body in response to it's own unique and changing rhythms. Enter into that equation a cold, unresponsive device that moves at a consistent defined frequency, and you have something that is incompatible with good Super O exploration. Furthermore, I have found that while vibrators can be initially stimulating, continued use can actually cause a DESENSITIZATION or a numbing effect particularly where the prostate is concerned, so that one is impelled to constantly turn up the intensity of the vibrator just to get the same level of sensation.

That having been said, I have found that vibrators of different kinds (bullets, dils etc.) can be used for some interesting results once one has crossed over and is in the midst of experiencing Super O's. At that point, if used judiciously, they can spice things up a bit. Furthermore, vibrators can be used to great effect in conjunction with a traditional orgasm (penile contact leading to ejaculation). By all means, experience the Aneros alone to begin with, get your Super O chops down. There will always be time later for adding other things into the mix.

B Mayfield

I have the newest version of the aneros and I am like you in the regard to handsfree mind altering O's. Never happened for me. The first time I used it I thought I was going to have a dry O but never quite got there. After that I used it as an enhancer for a regular Orgasm. Great for my wife to use on me while giving me mind bending blow jobs and hand jobs. As far as the ooh-la-la. It is an oscillator not a vibrator and from what I understand that is a MAJOR difference. It is akin to a soft fast moving finger side to side not a pounding vibrator. I have not used one but I am going to order one soon. I am trying to find some testimonials that tell about results. I'll post again if I find one.
  • Seth
    I have been trying to find someone that may be able to disern the (High Island devises per the Aneros devises). I got a PS New and PS 2 a while ago and to no avail so far. The PS 2 feels better then the other as is hits the perenium moreso then the longer of the NEW. Do you think is is worth more money to try the aneros.