Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Rewiring & Women's Orgasm
  • Tantricguy
    I am married to a wonderful woman and want her to be able to experience the same extacy I have rewired myself to have. Since I have rewired myself I am able to experience orgasm through nipple stimulation, feet (especially toes), inner thighs and stomach. I can have these energy orgasms with or without my aneros.

My question is can women rewire themselves to experience this. Please let me hear from all of you lovely and sensually uninhibited women!!
  • vigor
    Yup they sure can. The rewiring process is mainly a mental process (affiliating pleasure with a certain action)
  • Alana
    Hi Tantricguy,

Fantastic to know you'd like to have your wife 'skip to a new rhythm' alongside your newly re-wired process! As you might have heard- many, but not ALL women, are like a 'slow-cooker and men are like 'microwave ovens' when it comes to sensual 'readiness'.

I can tell you her main sexual organ IS her head. Therefore 'aural' stimulation (what she hears you say) is the 1st key to allowing her to open freely to reaching her orgasmic potentials. How nicely, sweetly, sensually, you speak to and of her, genuinely...Before and during sensual play.

We all know nearly every part of the body is capable of orgasmic pleasure...not one part of the body should be left out...but your wife, as we all do, probably has her particular preferences for you to begin with. As her husband, you should be in touch with many of these already. If you start with these you can go further each time.

Perhaps if you keep uppermost in your mind that you want to please her, blow her mind, give her this 'gift' of your full attention and focus during this time, you'll be able to take her on 'a Journey' she will Never forget, and want more and more.

Say after her shower, you just causually offer to give her a deep foot massage, start with a truly real one for both feet, then move in with your fingers, mouth, tongue. She may giggle a bit, if it's ticklish but proceed and continue to use another hand to stroke her clitoris, vagina, fingering her deeply at the same time her toes are in your mouth.. That 'transference' of known pleasurable zones to new ones developing is what aids the 're-wiring' you spoke of. B Mayfield states this regarding 'nipple stimulation to orgasm' posts.

I use to believe all woman were naturally multi-orgasmic but I found out that was not the case, for many. Whisper to her along the way to let you 'in', truly, make her feel loved, honored, safe and she'll let down her guard to allow you to experience her deepest feelings of pleasure in all those new territories. Don't rush... savor her, touch, taste and smell. Feel her pleasure as you touch and stroke her. Really enjoy her pleasure. And afterwards sure she knows you truly appreciated her Letting you go there. I'm sure she's attended to your needs in the past!

If you read my post to ohmy06 regarding his wife, you might look into the material listed there for some tips as well.

Here's to really being a "Power Couple'.

Much Pleasure to you both,
    'Alana'
  • rumelrumel
    Tantricguy,

That is really wonderful that you are pursuing a quest to bring the benefits of “re-wiring” to your wife. I am fairly certain, as ‘vigor’ and ‘Alana’ have already stated, it is wholly possible. With the techniques ‘Alana’ described I would guess it to be 99% certain to occur and would be a heck of a lot of fun as well.

Alana,

Those are some wonderful words of wisdom from the female perspective that all of us men need to hear. I sure hope we can get some more women like yourself to post here and contribute to opening the intimate dialogue regarding Aneros use in a coupled relationship. I am also hoping the new Peridise toy will bring a growth of female membership and posting contributions to this unique Forum.
  • artformartform
    Hi Tantricguy and Alana

In other posts and threads and in my blog I've mentioned mrs.a and I and our focus on "mutuality". Recognizing that that is one path among many many, Alana I wonder about and would appreciate your thoughts the "slow sex" movement generally. There is chapter on Slow Sex in the Carl Honoré book In Praise of Slow. By focusing together on each other's prostates we very slowly and gently caress through two or three hours to various levels of floating whole being bliss, with some full body leg shaking joy thrown in for good measure! I would appreciate your thoughts on the whole spectrum of possibilities from the female perspective Alana, and yours from the male side Tantricguy. Thanks

all the best

artform
  • Tantricguy
    I am in 100% agreement. The biggest problem in our society is not having the right look, clothes or play toys but rather not taking time. We are so goal oriented that we totally miss the journey. By goal I mean orgasm/ejaculation. We are also too focused on the genitals. Yes, they do provide immediate and intense sexual gratification but that is primarilly external. What you are speaking of not only aids in the rewiring process but also in the two of you bonding on a more spiritual level. It also takes the focus off of the goal of orgasm and allows for a deeper sensual fulfilment.

Let me use an analogy: You have probably seen those electricity globes where you turn them on and little fingers of electricity course throughout the globe. Notice however what happens when you touch the globe with your finger, most of the electricity goes directly to your finger. The same principal applies to what you are talking of as well as Tantra. Without genital stimulation you allow the energy to build up and spread through your entire body. However, as soon as you touch the genitals most of the energy goes directly to the genital and you therefore lose that incredibley deep and emotional energy surge.

I'm not sure if I answered your question but I hope it helped
  • Alana
    Thank You Artform and Tantricguy for response to my posts.

Artform the 'Slow method' of course allows us to tune up those senses, ALL six, during the act of' Mutuality' ( I love the term) with your partner. It's as if instead of hitting a pillow hard with your hand, you take the time to look at the pillow, see its color or pattern in detail, feel every nuance of the fabric and fiber thereby getting a more full experience.

When you are with Mrs. A, in your slow 'dance' with one another, physically, every touch, every sense is keyed higher...to feel, sense, see so much pleasure. This gives the energies that all humans are made of, a longer time to 'harmonize' and embellish every movement you share, you'll feel this harmony. You may both sense/see the same color energy. As you progress, you may see lights surrounding you both, intwining you both in Sacred Geometry/mandala symbols...really! The goal is to allow your partners energy centers (or chakras) to link with your own as this energy moves up between you both...like the double helix in the DNA strand, connecting you at the crown. to the Universe for One Great Ride!!! A good artistic visual can be seen on Alex Grey's site under the 'Sacred Mirrors' Paintings. The Flash Presentation is awesome! It was the 1st time I had seen an actually detailed drawing of the Intense Energy I would feel.

Each partner brings this energy one externally the other internally and then it switches back and forth slowly...it actually does produce a heightened alchemical change in all body fluids and secretions...especially when a woman is 'inspired' to this high ecstatic state by her partner, her secretions become and essense that he could not get in any other way, and he need's this 'soma' as it aids him greatly in his daily life. This 'Nectar' can only be found when that Intensity of energy is reached. The two are actually plugged in to the Universe, in Ecstatic Sexual Bliss, which last for hours... I personally believe it is better to be more Tao than Tantric in this sexuality (Tantra has been too diluted and perhaps not as purely practised as intended) But the mind and soul will take your bodies their...just with this intention..

You can experience this alone if you choose, just using the Universe as 'your partner'...just Think it.
    However, with a real partner it does amplify and expand everything exponentially.

Happy s-l-o-w dance,
    'Alana'
  • johntrevy
    Hi Alana, Is this "Nectar" you speak of female ejaculate by any chance?Or is it somthing else?ive always wondered what a females ejaculate tastes like. I know it is supposed to be somthing very powerful in a sense of what it can do for you. But alas, i havent met "Miss Trevy" yet :P

Edit:I am so tired and keep making mistakes in my typing, so if you spot any please forgive me.
    Johntrevy
  • artformartform
    Thanks so much Tantricguy and Alana

This conversation is truly where mrs. a and I are at as our explorations over the last year and a half have progressed intuitively, despite some considerable reading on these subjects over the years. For us, the deep sharing of the energetics is so touching and "whole being" inspiring. We love that and its at-oneness with each other and the wholeness of being-in-the-world, the multiverse.

In solo practice, I have been on a different path and have used my aneros to train specific muscle-memories that, along with using the Key Sound technique of Jack Johnston's KSMO, allow me to boost, without the aneros in, into the O-zone anytime at will, with quiet delights of p-waves and mini-Os. I am also able to open chi energy almost anywhere in my body now at will, apart from the one chakra blockage, and even that is getting flexible.

Thanks again for both your comments and suggestions.

Hi too Johntrevy. Mrs. a has been able to have ejaculatory orgasms since shortly after we started exploring that possibility. We refer to her fluid as "the flowing waters of the goddess". I have tasted it and it is slightly sweet and nutty, with a nut oil emulsion texture like velvet. It is quite amazing. We have kept some open in glass for over a day and it does not seem to deteriorate. Its effects massaged into our skins is so refreshing it's wonderful!

There are other "Nectars" too, including one secreted from your palate/back-nasal area during the active microcosmic orbit, and having experienced that incredible energy flow, I have tasted that too, and it too had a nut-like subtle flavour.

Alana, your comment about Tao versus Tantra rings true generally. I see them as complementary: Tantra based on desire and Tao on learning self-control and mastery. I would appreciate more detail of your perspective, if you are interested.

all the best to all

artform
  • Alana
    Great info Artform and Johntrevy has some idea of the 'taste of the 'Nectar' he was curious about.

I would only add that the taste is individual, as is the taste of semen differs from person to person, based on ones physical makeup and diet, is all.
    I'm happy to see you and Mrs A. understand the importance of this deep sexuality! I too believe Tao/Tantra mix is essential. The Best of both is the better, than one or the other, alone.

I am so pleased, as I read through the Forum for all the Aneros user's that are feeling this 'energy' at the prostate then it's movement up the back... the Kundalini energy aiding in opening the block in the lower chakra!! It's a goldmine primed for the readiness of experiencing this High Sexuality with a partner...if they'd like to explore as you both have.

Enjoy!
    'Alana'
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Alana,

Welcome back and thank you for your participation in the Forum. Yes, taste can be a very interesting factor in relationship to orgasm...particularly this type of orgasm. As you noted I have often seen it written that semen can have it's own distinctive taste, varying from one individual to the next. From personal experience I know that same is true with women. This is due to several factors, body chemistry, diet and even one's state arousal at the time that these fluids present themselves.

For instance, it's long been said that drinking pineapple juice can affect the taste and aroma of such fluids.

With respect to Artform's comments, while I am aware of no substance that is actually physically secreted from the palate as he describes, I have experienced interesting tastes spontaneously during heightened states of arousal. In the same way that some individuals perceive flashes of colors during strong orgasms, ones sense of taste may also be effected. As the rewiring process proceeds and one becomes more tuned these things become more apparent. Naturally a lot of this has to do with the movement of erotic energy in our bodies (as was discussed earlier) and resulting brain activity.

Whatever the source.....may everyones cups runeth over!

BF Mayfield
  • artformartform
    Thanks Alana for your thoughts, helpful information and enthusiasm!

Thanks for the clarification BF. Having had a problem with "silent reflux" which produces a post-nasal drip, that could account for the feeling of fluid then, tied to the taste sensation. As a synaesthetic perceiver too, the mixes can be fantastic if not factual! Your comments are always appreciated.

artform
  • Julie
    Hi Tantricguy,

I've been exploring rewiring a bit myself, since I'm interested in the Peridise but won't be able to order it for another week or so. And from my initial explorations rewiring definitely seems possible! Instead of experiencing the same pleasure in new locations using new triggers (what I had anticipated), I've started getting radically different pleasure sensations.

However, it will be incredibly important that you have a detailed talk with your wife beforehand and create some sort of game plan. I was interested in rewiring for anal pleasure in anticipation of the Peridise; if your wife doesn't have a similar specific goal, it might be more difficult for her to make the committment to rewire. This is because (as must be true with the aneros journey) since rewiring requires the combination of a new sensation (such as nipples, toes, or butt) with a traditional orgasm trigger, it takes a lot of will power to focus on the new sensation instead of enjoying the tried-and-true stimulation and leaving the new touching as mere background noise. After a lot of practice and a sore wrist, I got to the point where I could focus on anal stimulation to the point where I could no longer feel myself touching my clitoris... it was bizarre but great. And there were, of course, pleasant and new results. But since this takes a lot of work and a lot of focus on what seems to be against the grain of an orgasm, it might be a tough journey to embark on unless your wife has some sort of reward in mind (simply assuring her "it'll feel great!" might not be the ticket).

So, just a suggestion... maybe you two should try the Peridise. This would give her something specific to work toward, and once she gets awesome results she will be super excited to explore nipple, toe, and other rewirings.
  • artformartform
    Hi again All

Just got a copy of David and Ellen Ramsdale's book Sexual Energy Ecstasy. mrs. a and I were stunned to find the section titled Bio-Electric Sex (p304-307), which fit our experiences and even our favourites position ("Scissors") which is illustrated with this article.

Tantricguy, you and your good wife may find this approach also rewarding. It originates from the woman's own experience and can lead to many advantages. The kind of rewiring for the woman that you suggest and Julie (thanks so much for your post!) is exploring, are a different path than this bio-electric but not, I think, mutually exclusive.

Bio-electric is the work of the late Dr. Rudolph von Urban. I have posted a new entry in my blog on this and hope to add more detail soon. There is also a request for any information and experiences anyone here, our experts including you Alana, might have on this particular theory and practice. We had never heard of him or "bio-electric" as this specific practice until now.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

artform
  • Alana
    Hello again Artform,
    I think this is a fantastic topic. Thank you for asking for my thoughts on the subject. My personal goal is to inspire ALL to discover the intense sexual energy that this type of 'High Sex' allows us to experience. It can be experienced and practiced alone...but is infinitely more rewarding with two.

In my personal experience, this is my 'preferred' sexual choice. I have always been naturally wired toward this super sexual sensing. I have personally 'heard' the crackle of the electrical energy around a partner and I after sex together. I have actually seen bright neon lit dashes of light in sacred geometrical shapes! Felt the build up of this thick energy throughout our bodies, felt the thick snakelike slow movement of the 'kundalini' up the spine...and after seen actual static of plus and minus shocks of light on my partner and myself...one of us all plus the other all minuses!! Seen the colors, blended our bodies with the Cosmos,Really, with no drugs or wine or alcohol. Just this Taoist, Tantric, Bio-Electric energy. And the BEST sex in these sessions!

The other partner was not even into this type of sex, yet intensely felt it and experienced many of these things...It just takes one person to open the 'doorway' to the other, but even better when both are aware. I would encourage all to study and practice (how nice is that for homework) to allow yourself to experience the highest expression of feelings humans are capable of.

Here's to making a resounding resonance.
    'Alana'
  • johntrevy
    Hi Alana, just looking through your sexy multi-dimensional posts and it seems you have a lot of experience with reaching altered states of consciousness.

What i was wondering is. Have you ever at any point gotten into such a trance, that you haver felt your self float out of your body, with your essence curling into itself and merging into a sphere (no distinct arms, legs, head, genitals all sensation existing at once, whilst in a state of bliss, going beyond gender)?
    The reason i ask is, if you have reached that point. How did you get there?Was it alone or with a parter?could it be done alone (i am single)?
    Its a state ive been wanting to reach for quite a while now, but it seems like i cant get there :(

Any help is welcomed.

Johntrevy
  • artformartform
    Johntrevy, I have come close to what you describe, but rather than the strict geometry of a sphere, it is more amorphous, like a cloud, for me. It can be part of the floating bliss states and frequently is, solo or with my partner.

Alana, thanks so much again! What a wonderful set of vivid, imagery-enhanced, cosmos connections. These recall my IOs of my youth, which keep whispering from behind some thin veil now, as I/we explore and rewire, or more accurately for me apparently, reconnect the experimental circuits of youth and middle age, from IOs, yoga breathing, inner body visualization and healing, Tao and Tantra, hypnagogic voyaging, "touch-for-health", chi gong, and others to those of a lifetime of periodic prostate massage.

A couple of days ago, the morning after mrs. a and I had another great couple of hours of bio-electric coupling to bliss and bliss union with all, we were reading and chatting in bed. I showed her a diagram of the typical structure of a neuron in a recent article on the huge expansions in neuro-sciences lab results and theories. Aesthetic triggers have worked for me for year to set off erotic energies, but this seemed like just a simple even homey diagram...

HOWEVER! Gently at first, but very insistently and spreading from the point of origin in my lower front abdominal wall, unlike earlier small clusters or clouds of energies forming and moving through the body during after-effects orgasmic events, this was like millions upon millions of nano-campfires lighting up and radiating powerfully given their scale! Within about ten minutes this had engulfed my whole body and yet the feeling was one of deeply relaxed serenity mixed with a sparkling joy and great lightness (not the same as "floating bliss"). I said to mrs.a; "Maybe all my neurons are happy to be recognized, or are laughing about this 'portrait'! Either that or its the mitochondria (our energy-source co-species, living in our every cell and energizing us) holding a festival!". It was a very powerful new form of ecstatic energetic experience. A micro-cosmos connection?

In some way, maybe this was a mirror-IO, ecstasy triggered by intellectual activity/poetics. This great gift lasted almost an hour and the memories still trigger chi flows, a different energetic response...

George Lucas has midichlorians as the cellular symbionts and a Force-source in StarWars. I felt like I was the forest planet Endor, with a vast planetary Ewok festival lighting up, surging and singing for a whole evening their time!:idea::lol:

Johntrevy, this was not the same as the cloud bliss events I mentioned to you above, but had some of the same effects. I find that powerful, exceptional orgasmic energy events have the effect of generalizing my consciousness and opening these universal linkages or mergings, much like what I think you are seeking, but without explicit de-bodying imagery. All the best on your journey and the paths you find.

artform