Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • analanal
    Hello.
    I bought the Eupho and I do not know how to use it. It's not my first time to used anal toy. So after I insert the Eupho and what do I do? Just wait for 15min? or Do I have to squeeze my anal?
    1. What do I do after I insert?

2. What will it happen? (on your site, it said, it will vibrate it. Is it true?)

Please let me know, because I have tried it 3 times (waited 30 minute) but nothing happened.
  • mobilesub
    Sounds like you would benefit from reading the "Getting Started" section of the Wiki.
    http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Getting_Started

There is much to learn and a long way to go to re-wire your body, but it is definitely worth the effort.
  • BoPBoP
    analanal said:

Hello.
    I bought the Eupho and I do not know how to use it. It's not my first time to used anal toy. So after I insert the Eupho and what do I do? Just wait for 15min? or Do I have to squeeze my anal?
    1. What do I do after I insert?

2. What will it happen? (on your site, it said, it will vibrate it. Is it true?)

Please let me know, because I have tried it 3 times (waited 30 minute) but nothing happened.

If only reason you are using this toy is to get pleasure then as mobilesub correctly stated you will need to learn few things before you can have Orgasms with it. Vibration you speak of refers to muscular tension that causes them to vibrate.

Take your time and read number of great guides here on forums and Wiki, practice with it and then ask questions you come up with.

Welcome