Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• G
    After receiving my Aneros on the 7th day I acheived the Big "O". What a sensation. I had tried four times with only mild sensations that felt good but did not take me over the edge but the last try - Wow, nothing ever felt that great.

How I reached the Big-O: I lay on my side with both legs drawn up slightly. I use very small contractions and can feel the aneros just massaging the prostate slightly. At this point I can feel small fluttering of sensations. I then begin to add a small push or thrust towards my prostate which will give that feeling of having to pee. At this point I begin to squeeze my legs tight and increase the contractions of the anua and forward thrusts. This is the point when you feel like your right at the edge. Start a small rotation of the hips forcing forward with tighter contractions of the anus and Wow, you should acheive the greatest pleasure you have ever felt. THANKS ANEROS
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    G,

Terrific results, I and I know a lot of other users envy you. You got there pretty much right out of the box! Just curious, are you new to anal play or a veteran, and if you have had experience in the past, have you ever reached near this level of release before (the Super O) or is this a totally new for you?

B Mayfield
  • G

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    G,

Terrific results, I and I know a lot of other users envy you. You got there pretty much right out of the box! Just curious, are you new to anal play or a veteran, and if you have had experience in the past, have you ever reached near this level of release before (the Super O) or is this a totally new for you?

B Mayfield

Basically New. I have had EDF for 20 years and the expectations of the Big-O was probaly a large boost. Thanks for the nice reply.