Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Tension/pleasure or Ecstasy?
  • Over the course of a couple of questions below a few of us have been trying to sort out how the experiences we are having compare to what Brian and the other successful guys are describing as the Super-O. Simonpazz, Fleshjoe and I all seem to have achieved the same state -- a very powerful and intense vibrating pleasure all over our bodies but we also seem to percieve that this state is not the same as the Super-O. I wanted to re-write the question with an appropriate header, so that's why I'm starting a new thread.

For those of you who experience the Super-O -- can you recall the state that we are describing? Was it just a part of the journey on the way to some big breakthrough that is much more intense than this vibrating/pleasure state? Or are we actually experiencing what you guys are calling the Super-0 and we just don't know it?

My experience of it happens when I'm able to find a glimmer of pleasure emanating from my groin and then through focus and concentration I'm able to expand the sensation. I've managed to get it to cover my entire body and there is usually some spontaneous rhythmic breathing involved. It feels very good but it's also very intense and it feels like I want to break over into some next state that is unattainable. This is torturous. If I can get my mind to just enjoy the sensation for what it is I have a better time with it, but it is definitely not as pleasurable as a regular ejaculation and I get the impression from the descriptions here that the Super-O and various other states leading up to it are _more_ pleasurable than ejaculation. Is that correct?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Inquisit,

I think the thing that might clear it up for you is to know that just as an ejaculation has a build-up and release, a Super O has it's own build-up and release. Yes, there is a definite release. It differs from an ejaculation in that the sensations may be more global AND that one can replicate it in the form of consecutive or multiple events (no refractory period as in a penile orgasm). So it's very likely that there is something else out there for you. But rather than see it as a curse, by all means, enjoy where you're at and proceed, if at all possible, with curiousity and excitement about the future.

From all that you've described, you've made a great deal of progress in what, 3 1/2 months or so? Don't be frustrated or tortured, believe me it's counterproductive. And I really mean that..that attitude is a non-starter . So you need to change it. Patience is absolutely essential to your ultimate success. So in the meantime, learn to appreciate your smaller successes as well. It will help keep you centered. Hey, in my own situation, I actually had a Super O the very first time I used the Aneros, but couldn't reproduce the result until many many months later,... talk about frustration.....I had a lot to work through! And for several of those months in-between I didn't have results anywhere near to what you're having now. I read a post today from Geezer that holds some relevance for us all, check it out. Try to keep the perspective that this is all a marvelous journey,... and yes, remember to stop to smell the flowers !

B Mayfield
  • Your advice is good and clear, as always. Sometimes the trick seems to be to able to frame the question correctly.

As to frustration -- I'd be lying if I said I wasn't experiencing frustration. I do understand that's just part of the process, though, so I'm continually plugging away and letting things happen as they will.

Regarding the torture -- it really is very intense and almost uncomfortable when the sensations become that large. It's kind of exhausting, but I've learned that if I think about it differently the exhaustion kind of mitigates. My concern was simply that this is all that there was and that I was already there without realizing it. You have set me straight on that.

Thanks
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Inquisit,

One other point, if you've not done so already, check out my BEE LINE thread entitled HOW LONG SHOULD AN AVERAGE ANEROS SESSION BE? In it I address the issues of patience and frustration as well.

Stay with and don't forget to enjoy the ride!!!

B Mayfield