Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The elusive super \
  • geezer
    I think tere is too much emphasis on the super o, seems most of us have a hard time getting to any o let alone super o, I suggest the posters cool out on achieving this elusive state and concentrate on getting the drivers licence rather than driving the F1 car first....may help in the gradual learning process.just my 2cents.
  • FleshJoe
    Very good point, Geezer. I'd say it slightly different (in fact I've already done so :) ). While it's good to have a goal, the road is also important. It's like traveling to New York (sorry guys that are already in New York :) ). If you're coming from California, there's so much to see and do on the road... Right?
  • support
    Excellent point!!

Maybe some people would like to post comments regarding any other benefits - health, sexual, mental clarity, better sleep, etc, etc,

Any comments?

[email]support@aneros.com[/email]
  • Edit
    Yes, to follow up , even without actually having an orgasm with the aneros, the sexual satisfying sensations seem to provide a tension release and one does become more aware of ones erogenous zones, yes, I feel it does makes one feel perhaps "fresher" might be a suitable word.?? also discovered that true relaxation does dramatically increse the pleasurable sensations, (not drug or alcohol induced relaxion). Yes the trip is fun.
  • zanebluezaneblue
    Not to be cheeky, but this should give men some insight into how women feel about sex. This is why women talk about sex the way they do; it's a similar feeling. Less than half of all women can have vaginal orgasms so for many, this sort of focus is where they are when it comes to penetration, which is why women are so fond of foreplay and massage and restful getaways, etc.
  • Edit
    Indeed, the older one gets, the more enjoyable that foreplay and extending of actual intercourse becomes, the actual act of intercourse is less fulfilling than real erotic foreplay, the actual sex act is more of a tension release which one wants due to the desire and feelings generated during foreplay, men get anxious during foreplay andwhen the penis gets erect they usually want it to perform like it should hehehehehe..