Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Six nights of extreme pleasure and finally tired
  • Wow, this has been some start to the New Year. I had my first Aneros session on the night of the 1st January and had six consecutive nearly all-nighters with this thing in me. It's incredible beyond words. I think there's some mechanism within that realises this is a wonderful way to dispel tension of all kinds, and so my body/brain wants and needs the Aneros to achieve this.

Last night I finally had a full night's rest without waking with aching desire for more Aneros. Yes, it made me sad, but my energies are so spent (but in a delightful way) that I couldn't have managed anymore. What is also so strange is that the last time I used it, I did not finish with a normal ejaculation -- instead, I just let my body quieten down, withdrew the Aneros and went to sleep. My last big experience was the 40 minutes of continuous orgasm with the Maximus. I think that is what my body needed at that point.

And while I feel very fatigued, there is a low-level buzzing and glow I've not had before. It's hard to explain, but it's satisfying and exciting all at the same time.

It's becoming clear to me that consistency is a key element into achieving altered states with the Aneros. I had had about six months to a year without using it (partially because of awful haemorrhoids and general depression), but being acquainted once again with these artfully shaped pieces of plastic has given me untold joy.

I'm wondering now when I'll be ready for another go -- I can feel stirrings already.
  • tnkyln
    Well, as you can see this is my first post that I am brand new to this forum.

I have been thinking nearly three years to take the step and order one so I can experiance what almost all others here are reporting back to the members.

My real hesitation lies in the fact that in my previous career, I had to take annual physicals and because I was over 35, I was required a prostate exam once a year. I dreaded that day to come and hoped beyond hope that the examiner would be a woman because they tend to have smaller fingers and generally are more gentle. But even with the small finger; I would be sore for about 48 hours and constant desire to evacuate my bowels.

So last month I decided to go for it and order an Aneros but then put it off again due to the holidays. So since the turn of the new year, I have been spending much time reading the blogs and discussion forums and now believe I am ready to go for it.
    Then today I read your posting where you had problems with hemmoiroids and wondered if using the Aneros caused it to flare up. My job is basically a sit down at the desk one now and I don't care to have itching, bleeding bottom for eight hours a day.

Sorry for being so long winded. Just wanted to tie up some loose ends. Thanks.
  • Onthepath
    Hey rorymuscle,

Congratulations on your marathon sessions! Wow, six straight nights!

It's amazing you didn't get sore. And, with the lack of sleep, you'd think that by the second or third night, your body would have been too tired to drum up enough energy to have all that pleasure. That's great that you listened to your body and followed what it wanted.

Keep it up! Hopefully we won't hear any wild tales from you about sleep deprivation! :lol:

Onthepath
  • tnkyln said:

Then today I read your posting where you had problems with hemmoiroids and wondered if using the Aneros caused it to flare up. My job is basically a sit down at the desk one now and I don't care to have itching, bleeding bottom for eight hours a day.

You may want to follow this thread on the sister site.
    http://www.highisland.com/displaythread.php?id=287