Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

All Hail The Maximus
  • BusterBuster
    I was trying to find the thread that I read within the last couple of days where someone said that the Maximus was the only model they owned and how it was successful for them. At least that is how I remembered it. Anyway, it got me thinking about my old friend, the Maximus. It never really has gotten the glowing reviews of the other models, but I was feeling sentimental I guess. I decided to give 'er a whirl. My arms are still shaking as I type this. I might have had my best Aneros session ever. And that is saying something after almost 4 years! I was deep into it.

I dont know whether it all came together or what, but that Max was everywhere it should be. It could be some of my KSMO training coming into play as well, but I absolutely had to stop after 1 hour because I could not take it anymore. I had myself into some of the highest levels of orgasm after a just a few minutes. I maintained my Base Line Orgasm for the entire session. What a rush! No traditional finish either, I wanted to hang on to that energy. All in all, a good day!

Wish me luck sleeping.

Anyway, thanks for mentioning the Maximus....the unsung hero!
  • Hiya, Buster,

I'm having the same experience as you. The Maximus fell out of favour in my Aneros line-up to the point where I considered getting rid of it because I never used it. However, last week, I gave it another go and can say the results of this model have been the best so far.

Two nights ago I achieved my longest continuous orgasm - 40 minutes. This wasn't a wave-like experience, it was a full-on full-body ultimate pleasure that didn't stop. The Maximus was responsible for this.

I'm wondering whether this really is a more advanced model because before I just felt the device was too cumbersome and leaden, but since using the Aneros on a more regular basis, the Maximus seems to fit perfectly. I like it over the Progasm because it's angled more, and that gives more contact with the prostate (for me anyway).

My only wish is that this would have a ball instead of a blade for the P-tab, but if that happened, I don't think I'd leave the house for a month!

Glad to see there's another fan out there!
  • Onthepath
    Hey Buster,

Congratulations! Just when you think it can't get any better it does!

I bought a Maximus recently and I really like it! Compared with the Progasm, it's a great mid-range model sizewise. It certainly does put a lot of pressure on the perineum though just like the MGX, so if you aren't used to it, that may cause some discomfort for a wihle. I've had the MGX for many months now so I didn't feel any additional discomfort.

It did give me a lot of pelvic contractions though! I was lying on my stomach and the contractions were so strong that I was getting air time as my body was bouncing off the bed! It felt like I was on a trampoline. It was incredible!

Hopefully, you did get some sleep. Sounds like you may have a new favorite!

Onthepath
  • Hi Guys,

This is kind of freaky ! I awoke this morning and thought that my next Aneros session would feature the Maximus ... the unsung hero for me.

The Maximus is the only model that ever gave me 2 back to back "Oh my God. I don't think I can handle this" Super O's.

Due to a leg injury I've been on pain killers for about 3 weeks and as we know, these can really dampen anything related to the prostate.

I 'm now "detoxing" and think in another few days the effects of the painkillers should be out of my system. If anyone has experience with waiting for pain killers to leave the body, please let me know about how long it took to get back to normal.

Thanks.

I hope my next session will be before the weekend and that I can report back that my friend "delivered".

Matt
  • Hi, thicktop4u (loving your username!),

I've had some of my best times on painkillers, albeit over-the-counter ones. I've had a sore shoulder for a couple of weeks and was taking paracetamol and codeine for the pain (I think it was that combination - called "Solpadeine" in the UK). I thought taking the painkillers would also kill pleasure too, but it seemed to have the opposite effect.

Anyway, hope you're on the mend and can let the Maximus work its ecstacy-inducing magic.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Buster said:

I was trying to find the thread that I read within the last couple of days where someone said that the Maximus was the only model they owned and how it was successful for them. At least that is how I remembered it. Anyway, it got me thinking about my old friend, the Maximus. It never really has gotten the glowing reviews of the other models, but I was feeling sentimental I guess. I decided to give 'er a whirl. My arms are still shaking as I type this. I might have had my best Aneros session ever. And that is saying something after almost 4 years! I was deep into it.

I dont know whether it all came together or what, but that Max was everywhere it should be. It could be some of my KSMO training coming into play as well, but I absolutely had to stop after 1 hour because I could not take it anymore. I had myself into some of the highest levels of orgasm after a just a few minutes. I maintained my Base Line Orgasm for the entire session. What a rush! No traditional finish either, I wanted to hang on to that energy. All in all, a good day!

Wish me luck sleeping.

Anyway, thanks for mentioning the Maximus....the unsung hero!

Hey Pal!

Sounds like a great session!

Hope I am due for one just like it . . .

Keep on strokin' Dude!

Later, Hlaser99
  • BusterBuster
    Ah-ha, it was my friend rorymuscle from Scotland that mentioned it the other day. All I can say is thank you. I will remember last nights session as a benchmark for future sessions. I have thought in the past that whenever I have one of these intense sessions, that I might contribute to the sticky thread about the best Super O ever. What I have learned is that no matter how good it gets, there will be a better one in the future. It's almost scary!

For the record, I slept like a baby and shot right out of bed this morning.

I appreciate the feedback guys, like usual.

Have a great day.
  • There was a comment about the blade on the pernium being uncomfortable in this thread.

I finally followed the advice to cut a finger off a glove and put it over the tab.

BINGO - I have had a great start to the New Year! No super yet, but long sustained involuntary sessions, just a matter of time at this point. They have a maximus at a local store here I may have to pick up. I passed on it a couple of weeks ago because of the blade pernium tab. NOT a problem any more.

I cut the thumb off a cheap cotton gardening glove. Also, I'm using just a few drops of olive oil for my mgx. The advice I read was a leather glove. I like that I could wash the cotton with my laundry.