Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• jaggy
    i am really frustrated. i received my MGX yesterday... i tried using it and follow the instructions online very carefully but i can't even feel the aneros inside me... i was in a hurry yesterday so i stop after 20 minutes into the session.

today, i tried doing it all over again for 2 hours, but still i can't feel a thing! let alone pleasure! in fact, i am now experiencing abdominal pains and even pain in my scrotum which may be due to excessive muscle contraction.

i really don't know what to do... somebody please help
  • support
    Dear Jaggy:

Please take the time to read through the Bee-Line portion of the Discussion Forum & some of the other posts as well.

I think just about every other one has some advice about taking plenty of time to relax, not being too anxious; not trying too hard to force anything to happen; not over-doing your first attempts; using sufficient lubrication, etc.

Please don't start off doing muscular contractions for 2 hours straight. Think of it as you would if you were beginning a weight lifting program - which means don't overwork yourself, build on your experience to progress; don't use it more than 3 times a week to start; don't expect results overnight.

Best wishes,

[email]support@aneros.com[/email]