Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Is it possible to get underwater?
  • Ashlen
    In about three months I'm going to be moving in with a friend who has a jacuzzi, the thought of using an Aneros in a jacuzzi just makes my imagination run wild. However, I am wondering if it is even possible to use an Aneros while underwater? Is there a tight enough seal that water won't dissolve the lubricant inside, causing friction? Has anyone tried using a model underwater? Any thoughts?
  • rumelrumel
    Ashlen,

So you want to become a merman, do you? There was a similar thread about Aneros use in the shower that was addressed by B.Mayfield (see http://aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8917 ). I think you can do it, even if you can’t generate a super-O, you’ll probably enjoy the experience. Let us know how it works.
  • VicVic
    Ashlen,

The answer is YES !

I'm very new to the scene and of course I'm currently working out all the best-ways of getting off, in the shower is one way I tried recently. I was showering and the thought crossed my mind to slip her in and see where it would take me. Well, while it was nice standing there with the old girl up my butt, I decided to lay in the tub with the shower stream hitting me as I stretched out. I put the stopper in to contain the flow of water and within no time I was immersed. I use Vaseline so there was no concern about it falling out, also, I lay a towel on the floor of the tub this acted as good grip for my butt to move around and have better control as opposed to a slippery bath surface. Let me say, it was superb, I was completely erect for over 40 mins which was absolutely thrilling and exciting. My short stabs of electricgasm left me shaking my head in dis-belief that I was achieving this wonderment from such simplistic design. That evening I sat around with a look of astonishment reflecting on what had just occured. I do sincerely hope this answers your question.
  • I have used my Progasm in the shower & while taking a bath.

The bath was a great experience as it was nice and warm and it helped me relax (inside & out). I did not experience any water issues that I could tell....or that distracted from the experience.

:wink: