Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

fish oil and the right dosage
  • Hi i am interested in the fish oil to increase prostate sensitivy etc what how many fish oil capsules
    do you take a day. And i dont want to swallow fish oil capsules they seem to big to me i dont want
    to choke on anything ever again i have already almost died once.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi thecritta!

here is a quote form one of Zane Blue's Posts:
    ____________________________________________________________________________

"[Oh, I think you might notice a difference, if you get lots hornier than you were at baseline before you started taking the diet pills.

Take at least enough to get 1600 mg of EPA and 800 mg of DHA per day. I'm taking enough fish oil to get 3400 mg of EPA and 2600 mg of DHA per day--which is a lot.

You can always go off of the fish oil later for a couple weeks and see if your libido drops.]"
    ____________________________________________________________________________

As for the size of the capsules, I wish they were a little smaller, myself! I don't know of anything smaller . . . Sorry! (Maybe someone else has some input here???)

Later, Hlaser
  • zanebluezaneblue
    For exact dosages for each man I think I'm going to take the time to pimp my book, if y'all don't mind. Dosage is by weight. My book is The Orgasmic Diet and it's only $11 on amazon. The book is geared for women, but the diet is the same for men except substitute the Aneros for the Gyneflex and don't take any iron. The book has everything you ever wanted to know about my diet and more.

Fish oil comes in liquid form too. You can get a high quality liquid fish oil here:

http://www.zonelabsinc.com

Sorry for veering into the commercial there

Again, I'd like to reiterate my medical warnings--check with your doctor before taking high dose fish oil, particularly about drug interactions, do not take fish oil if you are blood-thinning medication like Coumadin, take a lot of over-the-counter pain relievers, are on aspirin therapy, are scheduled for surgery, allergic to seafood, or have a defibrillator. There might be more, that's off the top of my head.

Also, if you are going to just take the fish oil and not do the rest of the diet, please make sure to also take a good multivitamin.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Zane!

Will do! (multi-vitamin)

The book is a great idea too!

Later, Hlaser
  • To everyone on the forum you owe it to yourself and your lover to read zane's book. It has everything you need to take and what you need to avoid in your diet to help men with the Super-O and women to have vaginal orgasms.

la
  • zanebluezaneblue
    :oops: Thank you! :D