Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How Much Zinc
  • "4) Take Zinc In large doses it can be unhealthy - but this is the single most effective thing in making you cum more. Again, it's not some magic bullet - but it will definitly increase the amount of cum stored in your prostate, and therefore make it more full and easier to play with."

Exactly how much zinc do you take? And also how much to you weigh?

Many thanks for this info. I will give it a try.
  • PLEASE delete
  • Why delete?? This is a very good question which i think everyone should know the snswer to.
  • Enemagra
    hey, i was just about to start a new zinc thread and i see this one bumped.

so i recently decided to invest in a little bottle of zinc and let me say, after 4 days im sold! it definately has poured some new life into my prostate. i really feel a difference all day long... all the wonderful sensations aided by the prostate (awe, excitement, sexual adrenaline, nostalgia etc) - those dreamlike precious, youthfull emotions that diminish with age are much more present in my life sinse this addition. i also had the best session of my career a couple nights ago that ended with what was likely my strongest, longest T-orgasm well... ever! the kind that makes you go UHHHHHHH from the depths of your gut. ive also had some great sex dreams recently that i definately attritbute to zinc.

now, i dont want 1000 forum viewers to run out and by a bottle based on my recommendation. do some research and decide for yourself whether its for you. i tend to be highly affected by supplements - ive actually raved about supplements to people in the past and assured them it would change their life only to have them report zero results, so theres no guarantee it will work for everybody.

ive been taking 50 mgs/day. this is said to be the lowest dose that will affect your testosterone levels. it should be noted that zinc supplementation has been report to have some potential adverse health effects; namely, inability to process copper and various other essential minerals, aswell as affecting your thyroid and prostate. thus, if anyone has any pre existing health issues they should make sure zinc wont interfere. besides that, i definately recommend looking into zinc for anyone looking for a little extra edge.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi ALL!

I was also waiting for the general consensus on how much Zinc to take???

I just added Zinc to my regimen of vitamins and have started by taking a total of 65 mg. per day. If anyone knows the scoop on zinc "for sure", please post!

I want to take the highest "SAFE LEVEL", so I can get the most bang for my buck!

Thanks, Hlaser
  • Ashlen
    I've been taking 52mg of Zinc myself (22 from multivitamin and 30 from a suppliment).

I thought I remember reading that around 50mg was the highest safe amount, but I can't seem to find the source of that information again. I'm not even sure if that changes with body weight.

Hope someone else can find some reliable information on the subject. I wouldn't mind taking some more Zinc.
  • I'm no doctor, or otherwise qualified to vouch for the accuracy of the following information, but it is at least a place to start for those of us who are taking, or considering taking, zinc supplements.

I found the following at www.health24.com/dietnfood/Whats_in_food/15-47-108-123.asp

"How much zinc you need?

The current RDA is 15mg. Men with prostate disease or infertility problems, should take at least 30mg zinc in supplement form.

How much zinc is too much?

The suggested upper safe limit is 50mg per day for a limited time. Too much zinc can deplete the body of iron and copper, leading to deficiencies of these minerals."

I also found the following at: www.indiadiets.com/foods/food_nutrients/Minerals/Zinc.htm

"Is it safe?

Taking more than 100 milligrams of zinc per day can be dangerous. With zinc gluconate now being promoted as a means of warding off colds, it is especially important to be aware of the risks of taking too much zinc."
    *Ironically, too much zinc, like too little zinc, can depress the immune system.
    *Excessive zinc can cause anemia, copper deficiencies and lowered levels of good cholesterol (HDL) in the blood.
    *Taking more than the recommended dosage of zinc gluconate in hopes of warding off a cold is ill-advised.
    *Using zinc gluconate on a long-term basis is not recommended.
    *The effectiveness of 13-milligram zinc gluconate lozenges in preventing colds has been questioned."

I started taking a zinc supplement (50 mg/day) two weeks ago. I haven't yet felt any difference. I will keep taking it, do some more reading, and re-evaluate around Thanksgiving.

Enjoy the ride!

Red
  • Billy11
    After reading this thread yesterday I went ahead and bought some 30mg zinc (as zinc gluconate) pills.
    I looked at my multi vitamin pack to see that it contains 25mg of zinc (but this form is zinc oxide). I wonder how much of a difference these two different forms of zinc are?
    Another thing is that I'm only 27 and wonder if I should be bothering taking this extra 30 mg of zinc or if I should just stick to what I get from my multi vitamin. I'm just really curious to see if I'll get any results that I've read about here on this thread.
  • zanebluezaneblue
    I think that zinc is only one part of tweaking one's diet for optimal sexual function. I wouldn't go over 30 mg on an ongoing basis myself.