Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

tortured by pleasure
  • Well, first a little bit about me. When I was 11 years old (I am 22 now), I had my very first orgasms in a swimming pool. I am unsure why it happened there, but I remember holding on to a float and kicking my legs in a dogpaddling motion, and BAM I would feel total absolute bliss. I remember I could get this feeling to come back over and over again if I kept trying. I did not know what I had stumbled upon, but I remember describing it in my mind as "A feeling to die for." I did not really start masturbating until several years later, and it was then that I learned what that feeling really was. However, I could never get it to come over and over like I could in the swimming pool. And also, I never could get that feeling again in the swimming pool after I was 11 (although I honestly did try).

I am not sure why (perhaps it was the swimming pool incident), but I have always had this sexual fetish (if you want to call it that) of having an orgasm without touch. I don't mean wet dreams; I mean the ability to consciously trigger it with a thought. I desired it so much, that sometimes I would spend several hours a night laying in bed flexing my pc muscle and focusing on "making" it happen. Then, in 2005 there was one time where it finally happened... I was so excited, I couldn't believe it the next day, but unfortunately, I couldn't get it to happen again no matter how hard I tried (and I did try). I would often google keywords like "orgasm without touch" and "mental orgasm" So I must say it is surprising I never found this site.

I did get it to happen once again in 2006, this time it was musically induced. I was extremly aroused one night and googling my latest finding on mental orgasms, apparently there was rumored to be a high pitched sound that could bring women to orgasm. I then googled and came across a myspace site from a band that had a dance tune with this sound. I put my headphones on and listened, and had sexual visualizations with the beats, then the high pitched tone came in and woah! It wasn't very powerful, but I did have an orgasm hit me like a wave.

I played that tune over and over again the next night, but couldn't get anything from it at all. In fact, I was so obsessed with musically induced orgasms after having one that I went and downloaded all kinds of dance music, some of which was very arousing, but I never could have an orgasm from any of it. I was so frustrated for many months. Not counting the swimming pool incidents, only had an orgasm without touch hit me twice in my life, and I wanted it again so badly, and I tried so hard.

Then I came upon this site about 2 weeks ago, and couldn't believe what I was reading. The guys in the super O thread were describing things that I only fantasized about. For me, this was like a man that loves gold hearing stories of a cave filled with it. I found myself both extremely excited and scared at the same time. Honestly I am not at all gay, and the thought of sticking something there disturbs me. Still, the excitement won out over the fear, so I ordered the starter kit and received it this past friday.

I had my first session on Friday night. And while I got past the initial discomfort, I honestly did not find it in the least bit arousing. It only felt a bit weird. At one point however I did feel this strange tingle as I kept contracting and that seemed like good progress for my first session. I called it a night after about an hour, and went to bed.

I had done a bit more reading saturday and thought I should play with the P-Tab placement to try and find a good spot. I hadn't even noticed it the first time. My 2nd session was that night (last night as I am writing this sunday), and after lubing up, I initially noticed a lot more discomfort upon insertion. It took a good 20 minutes to get used to it. I then played with the p-tab and contracting. I would move it a bit until I found the best spot. I put some videos on my laptop of a woman masturbating and had this fantasy where she was telepathically sending me her sensations. I kept contracting with her movements as I watched it... and I noticed something building, and it felt wonderful. Then without warning!! I felt a wave of release wash over me!! I think I would describe it as a mini-o. I went into convulsions afterwards trying to get that feeling to come back. I don't think I was really in the mood to get it back however, so I finished off with normal masturbation.

I can't describe how awesome that was though, I actually felt an orgasm in only my 2nd session. Even if it was just a mini-o I am so happy to get that much. I have a feeling there is so much more to feel with this thing and I have barely scratched the surface. I have also noticed a feeling in me all morning of "well being" and "love." This is wonderful.

One thing I did not like about last night's session was what I'll describe as being "tortured by pleasure" At one point I felt the release close, and I wanted it so bad. It honestly wasn't a real delightful experience to feel that need. That was when I started convulsing and moaning. Maybe I was just going too fast... but does anyone else here ever feel that?

I plan on waiting a couple of days before another session, mostly to reflect on what happened last night, and to let the slight soreness in my muscles fade away, but I honestly can't wait.

Anyway, I did not mean to write so much, but hopefully someone here will find this an interesting read.

binaryfellow
  • Welcome to the forum binaryfellow,

Congratulations on such quick progress it sounds like you are well on your way. Yes when I first started it did seem like the Super-O was just beyond my reach and then it just happens your lying in bed completely spent in post orgasmic bliss and another Super-O arrives. My only regret is not purchasing one of these when I first came across this site. Enjoy the stimulation the aneros provides it will enhance your sexual pleasure. Don't be afraid to purchase other models each is unique in it's stimulation. My two favorites are the Progasm and the Eupho which are completely different in shape and size but I Super-O so good with each I could not pick just one as a favorite.

la
  • rumelrumel
    binaryfellow,

There is something that you should be aware of as you start down this journey in route towards the super-O, the use of the Aneros can be very addictive to those of us who are easily obsessed by such things. Mistress Aneros can indeed torture you with pleasure during your entire journey, but it is truly a sweet form of torture, worth the effort to endure.

You will find increasingly rich fulfillment of self as you learn more about this esoteric endeavor, it sounds like you are off to a promising start.

Good Vibes to You !
  • darwindarwin
    binaryfellow-

i'm extremely glad for you that you found us. welcome home!

did you notice there is a whole thread on "intellectual orgasms." how about that.

you've already made good progress. as you have probably read, the best thing you can do is be patient and drop your expectations of what is going to happen. take a look in the Glossary sticky thread. there is an entry for "milestones" that will give you some sense of what lies ahead. (but don't get fixated on them. in fact read them and then forget them. they are there just to assure you that wherever you are, it is likely a place others have been.)

about gay and anal stimulation: neither one implies the other. (plus, there ain't nothing wrong with gay anyway)

about the torture, take a look at a recent thread called "my theory of orgasm success." that sense of wanting to force the orgasm is going to get in the way.

finally have you noticed from your reading here that once you can "do it" with the aneros, typically you can also do it without the device.

take it slow. you've arrived. now settle in for your journey.

darwin
  • Just reporting back after a few more sessions and after a whole lot of reading on this forum.

First I want to thank everyone here for being extremely supportive. This is a very personal adventure on which I am embarking in a bit of secrecy -- I am still single and know no-one in real life who I can even tell what I am experiencing. I think it is excellent to have a very supportive forum where I can post somewhat anonymously and share experiences with others. I especially want to thank you rumel for taking the time to send a very encouraging PM. And darwin, I really appreciate the "welcome home" as I do feel like this is the place I was ultimately looking for for several years. With all the googling I did, I am still in shock that I did not find it sooner!

I believe I have made some major progress. The mini-o I had saturday night I believe was just from a rush of all the new sensations and of trying something new -- the truth is, I wasn't even using the aneros properly. I did not get the fluttering vibrating motions at all, I was merely feeling the p tab from a contract-release motion that I was doing with my PC muscles.

About the whole "tortured by pleasure" thing - I think the reason I felt tortured was because I was trying to rush things and make something happen. From what I have read on these forums, I think it's a common mistake everyone makes. I have decided now to just lay back and enjoy what does happen, and to not push things. You are basically right darwin, the session stops being fun as soon as I feel like I want something that I can't have.

Despite saying I wouldn't, I had another session sunday night. I still did not get true fluttering/vibrating motions in this session, and I discovered that I was getting a really pleasant building by jamming my hands against the area above my pubes. This lead to 2 orgasms. While this method worked, I think I was way too rough, because I felt bruised in that area the next day -- so I decided that I'll never try that again.

Monday night, I did some reading in B. Mayfield's thread, and used one of his breathing techniques to try to get that fluttering motion. and it actually worked great. The aneros had become my own personal vibrator. It wasn't until later in my session that I got it to work and I was exhausted, so I decided to finish up the traditional way, and went to sleep.

Last night (Tuesday night), I went for the vibrating motions right away, and it was feeling great and relaxing as I laid there. No orgasms came from it, however I noticed I was on a high the whole time it went on. It felt absolutely wonderful. The amazing thing was, I woke up this morning (the next day) completely refreshed after getting much less sleep than usual. I was so well rested in fact that I was sure I had overslept -- but no, the alarm was due to ring 10 minutes later. I am usually quite groggy in the mornings, and this is extremely unlike me to wake up 10 minutes early feeling so refreshed.

All day today I have noticed those fluttering/vibrating motions. I have also felt extremely energized, as if I was on major a caffeine high (I occasionally drink caffeinated tea and get a sort of high from it -- but I'm not addicted as some are). I have never felt this way! I think my body is constantly releasing major endorphins or something. There was one point in my day when I was talking to this hot girl, and I felt like I was about to explode from giddiness and excitement I felt inside -- and I barely even knew her. (and we were talking about math!) This is totally unlike me, I do not normally feel that way at all.

I have a few real life matters that I need to focus on for the next couple of days -- so as bad as I want it (especially after what I have recently experienced) that means no sessions tonight or tomorrow night. When I do have another session, I think I'll focus on my breathing more and see if I can start something building -- whatever happens I am sure I will enjoy it.

I think I am still exteremly young and exteremly inexperienced with any of this stuff. This is all so new to me, it's like a major new dimension to my sexuality (and even spirituality) that I never knew existed. It's like discovering a whole inner world when I thought I knew everything about my sexuality.

I believe I am on the right path to a major orgasm at some point, but I am not too concerned about it at the moment as I am already having a wild and fun "endorphin/dopamine" ride just exploring this new thing. I think I'm already living out my fantasy as is.

binaryfellow
  • enigma
    binaryfellow

Re your swimming experiences have you checked out the Aneros sister site forum at www.highisland.com thread, unusual orgasmic experience as a preteen, it seems this is quite common.
  • That is very interesting enigma, I read that whole thread. I have never had any "pole climbing" experiences however. I did notice a couple of people there mention orgasms from swimming - one person just said he dog paddled, and that was really all I did.

Last night my aneros session was intense, I felt like I was almost getting somewhere. At one point I felt like I was _really_ close and I naturally tensed up, and it went away. I then remembered reading that tensing up can mess things up, the point is to relax... oh well, I never really got that close again.

Another thing that happened is I found myself remembering that whole swimming pool experience all over again. It feels like it happened so long ago that I thought I had forgotten exactly what it felt like. During these aneros sessions however, I seem to be drift back to memories of being in that pool dogpaddling, kicking my legs, and I am remembering totally new details about what it felt like. It is weird, and I don't know if this makes sense to anyone here, but I feel like if I could remember exactly what that state of bliss felt like back then, then I feel like I could go there again.

Since I've got it on my mind, here is what would happen in the pool in detail. I would dogpaddle forwards until near the point of exhaustion. And then, suddenly, I felt this unbelievable intense state of pure bliss. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. I would keep kicking my legs until I absolutely could not do it anymore. I remember getting the idea that if I could hold on to a float with my arms, I could keep kicking my legs much longer since I would have something to hold on to. I tried it, and I honestly can't remember for sure if it worked, but I think it did. I am not sure what caused the orgasm, but I am fairly certain that it had something to do with the pelvic motions from kicking my legs, and perhaps it had something to do with the exhaustion.

The strange thing is, I feel like I've been on this quest ever since it happened. I remember when I started masturbating, I would be really dissapointed at how quickly the orgasms ended. It was like, all this build up for something that lasted 10-15 seconds at most. Those orgasms in the pool were intense, and they lasted as long as I could physically keep up the dogpaddling motion -- which wasn't very long honestly, but still it felt like it could go forever.

Oh yeah, in my session wednesday night, I tried something new with some very interesting results. I'm not sure what to make of what happened during that session, it felt like for half a second, I merely "touched" that state of pure orgasmic bliss, but only briefly, as I did not really go there.

Basically, here is what I did, and I kind of want someone else here to try this, or comment on this, as it isn't mentioned anywhere on these forums. I found some instructions for women to have orgasms without touch through a technique called "fire breathing"

Detailed instructions on this technique can be found here: http://www.tantra.com/tantra/tantra_practices/energy.html
    Also, I found a youtube video of someone doing it here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=LTpEEIWGIOU

The video is very helpful at making the instructions and breathing rythm more clear. Basically, I tried this with the aneros inserted, and I imagined an energy coming up to each chakra, slowly. When it reached the top of my head, I let out a sound similar to what that lady does at the end of that video. This is when, for a brief second, I think I touched that state, but only very briefly. The breathing motions and PC contraction motions from this method seem to work really well with the aneros. I may try it again sometime, but I have other things I'd like to expirement with first.

I think I will reach that state soon, but I sure am having a whole lot of fun experimenting. Tonight I think I'll try listening to a brainsync ecstacy clip that some folks here say seems to help them.
  • I just want to announce, I have crossed over... I think I had my first super O tonight. It was an awesome experience. That brainsync ecstasy was the key. It helped me relax. It's late, and I'm tired, so I'll post more details later.
  • Wow, I didn't mean to wait so long before posting. I really have tried to sort out my feelings. No-one seems to be replying with anything in this thread, but I can tell from the view count, and other indicators, that people are reading it a lot. (maybe I should just start posting to the blog section??)

Saturday night was very weird, yet exciting. I was laying there, feeling the nice pleasure of the vibrations, while playing that Brainsync Ecstasy clip. I had my eyes closed and it was like the vibrations were building to something, when all the sudden and unexpectedly, the sounds of that brainsync ecstasy clip seemed to get very intense, and then... the building sensation suddenly dropped down to nothing.

I was not orgasming yet, but I did suddenly felt extremely relaxed and at peace. It was like I suddenly had dropped to an alternate state of consciousness. Time seemed to stop. I opened my eyes and saw the video on my laptop playing in what literally seemed like slow motion.

The suddenness of this extremely relaxed state was the weirdest part, it was like it hit me all at once. I think I can compare it to the sudden hit of nitrous oxide when sitting in the dentists chair. Or when you are jarred out of a daydream (only in this case, it was more like I was jarred into a daydream).

As I lay there in this extremely peaceful and relax state, it was as if I knew, this was it. I could lead myself into an orgasm. So, I started taking slow deep breaths, and then, with a few visualizations, the orgasm washed over me. I started getting strong muscle contractions similar to ejaculatory contractions, only I wasn't ejaculating. As these contractions kept going, I continued to lay there frozen in this state of release. It kept going for a minute. And it felt really good.

This orgasm was very different from the traditional ones, I had an extreme sense of bonding with a soulmate. It was like I knew what true love really feels like. I am still single, but I think when I do find that special girl -- I think I will really know how to connect with her in the most powerful loving way, in a way that I think few guys know how to do.

I got up a few minutes later to go empty my bladder, and could barely walk. It was like all the muscles in my body felt weak and fatigued, like I had done a major workout. I now remember this feeling after getting out of the swimming pool after having those dog paddling O's.

Upon returning, I tried going back to that state, but I couldn't get there again so I finished off the traditional way... and It seemed like I kept having orgasms that lead up to a really intense one upon ejaculation.

During the night, I did not sleep well. I kept suddenly waking up at random hours with powerful jolts of pleasure. At one point, I woke up feeling like I was suddenly rushing to have another super O, but the feeling died. I think these were all just aftershocks.

I am still sorting out a lot of things. My session Sunday night wasn't very eventful, mostly because I wasn't in the right mood to begin with, but I did have many more weird things happen. One very interesting effect, is right now, part of my neck feels almost like an erogenous zone as I slowly rub it. I have also had lots of pleasure jolts today, and things happen in random parts of my body that seem to resemble orgasms, but are so different that I don't know. I think there is some major rewiring going on.

I think that ultra-relaxed altered state of consciousness was essential in getting to where I wanted to go. I think I can see now why most people have so much trouble knowing what to look for to go there -- I am still unsure how I got there, it just sort of happened from listening to that brainsync ecstacy clip. -- I recommend everyone who hasn't yet had a super O to try it if you haven't.

I may change my thinking after having a few more, but right now I think the key to having a super O, is finding this ultra relaxed state. You have to quit trying to get it, instead let it come to you. I can equate this to "trying" to go to sleep. Sleep is not something you can force yourself to do, your body just naturally goes there when all of the conditions are right. I think most men are wired to think they have to "force" themselves to orgasm -- that is basically what they do during masturbation. This type of orgasm has to naturally come to you when all the conditions are right.

Have you ever noticed that during masturbation (or sex), you usually almost completely stop moving on the onset of orgasm? (at least I do) It is like, the movements you were making were in "trying" to get there, but when you know you're going to get there, it is suddenly like "OK, I am here, it is about to happen, now I can just sit back and enjoy -- no point in trying anymore, It is going to happen whether I want it to or not." That feeling right there is what you're looking for. That relaxation you get when you know it will happen if you just relax.

Binaryfellow
  • I would like to say that I have found your posts very interesting, even more so because you've been advancing very fast. Congratulations on achieving the super-O.
  • FleshJoe
    Awesome thread, BF, just keep posting -- please! Know that we're all reading, and when we have something to add, we will, but its a journey you have to take by yourself, for yourself, and with yourself :)

There were several discoveries in what you wrote that make me think that the ony way to get to a super O is to get to a super O :) What I mean is, it cannot really be taught. You have to discover how to allow your body to take you there, be passive, relaxed, accommodating and receptive.

For me what works and what really gets me very aroused is when I try to feel the fullness and the shape of that "thing" inside me, and to visualize it as what a woman must feel when making penetrative love. I try to feel the object (aneros, dildo, or sometimes an N-joy plug) with my entire anus, and concentrate on how it feels inside me. Focusing and relaxing at the same time, very hard to do, so it just has to happen :)
  • darwindarwin
    binaryfellow-

listen you little upstart you, stop having such good ideas!

anyway, i had long resisted buying the brainsync ecstasy track on the theory that it was likely 90 percent gimmick. but, others have definitely liked it, and you reporting on it gave me the final nudge to get it.

what can i say guys, i feel like a nymphomaniac. i try these new things and then i come on to the forum and say how great they are. it's like i'm a cheap date.

well... anyway... i cannot explain it but... i unquestionably had the most profound full-body orgasms of my life listening to the brainsync track. it was so easy. i just started listening and without effort my body started responding. i wasn't even concentrating on the music or anything. it really was as if it subconsciously induced an erogenous brain response. it felt kind of like the slightest touch: my body just kept leading me along, in this case easily and deeply slipping into full body, floating orgasms.

i really do not think this would have happened had i not been listening to the tape. is it a placebo? is it for real? i don't really care. i had an amazing experience using it, and, i'm definitely looking forward to that again.

so, here, for the record, from the cheap date, is a list of things i have been raving about recently. all of them are excellent and have different things to offer:
    - extended male deer exercise
    - arching the back
    - body oil
    - pot
    - (a privately made hypno tape which may see the light of day someday)
    - the tantric energy orgasm
    - brainsync ecstasy tape

darwin
  • Darwin, I am really happy that you found that brain sync audio so helpful. Looking at your older posts, and reading your intense descriptions of super O's, saying this gave you the most profound orgasm ever is really saying something. You are already far far beyond where I am. I hope to one day reach the pleasures you described in even some of your older posts. Heck, I _REALLY_ want to be able to call up an orgasm on demand, anytime -- that would be unbelievably awesome.

Since you seem to be having such great luck, Maybe I should PM you that dance tune audio file that gave me an orgasm last year, before I discovered the aneros. It was posted on this independent group's myspace about a year ago, and as far as I know it is not purchasable anywhere. It may be copyright so I am a bit reluctant to just post it here. I also have a recording of a hypnosis session that _almost_ worked for me a few months ago. I have yet to try it again, but I think it could work if I was in the right mood.

Anyway, the sessions monday and tuesday night were total duds. In fact, I had such horrible luck that I was even questioning whether anything had happened in the first place.

Last night however was totally different. It was another awesome experience. I actually felt some pretty intense and AWESOME feelings of release. I know I had at least 2 major orgasms -- maybe 3, but I am not so sure if one of them counts separately or together with another. I actually did not get the really intense orgasmic release to last continually for more than a few seconds. My reaction to the feeling was to totally relax and ride it, and I think that was somewhat of a mistake -- I think I should have held the contraction and kept the breathing to make it REALLY last.

Actually, from the intense descriptions I am reading in the super O thread, and from some of darwin's older posts, I am not not sure what I am getting is a "super O". It certainly is really intense and extremely awesome, but I can still imagine it lasting longer and feeling better. So, I still think there is much more to feel with this thing. I may come back in a few days/weeks/months and make a post saying "I really wasn't feeling a super O, but NOW I am." That is truly the most awesome part of all, that even as intense as this bliss was, there is a possibility of more!!! Even just replaying in my mind the bliss that I felt last night, just does something to me. I want to feel it again and again, and again.

The feeling I got was so awesome that it is kind of scary, I have never done any drugs, and I never want to do drugs. I've seen friends get totally destroyed by addictions to harmful substances. I am seriously questioning whether a pleasure this intense can really be good. On one hand, it seems to be a pleasure that the brain is producing in a 100% natural way, indeed I've seen many posts from people that claim to eventually be able to produce this without the aneros. On the other hand, there is almost no research on this thing, nobody seems to know anything other than what people have discovered on these forums, so there is no way to know if this could somehow be dangerous. I think I do need to proceed with a little more caution.

On that note, let me gripe for a minute about my frustrations over how obscure this thing is. I am somewhat angry that a pleasure this intense is considered "taboo" and even unbelievable by our society, only because of the negative association with the method by which it is achieved. There are some people that even believe that these forums are total marketing fakes, and unbelievable -- only because they can't even comprehend the potential that their own bodies have. If the word could get out, and if everyone who tried this thing could experience super O's, then I am quite certain this thing would change the world.

I feel as though I have personally discovered, a huge gold mine that has an infinite supply of treasure, and am not supposed to tell anyone about it because of what they would think.... "You have to go in THAT cave to find treasure? What are you? some weird pervert?" ... They wouldn't even hear or comprehend the word "Gold"

Maybe another analogy, imagine someone in an ancient society visiting the 21st century. He would see all the wonders of cars, TVs computers, then go back, and if he dared to tell his friends, they would laugh at him. They wouldn't even comprehend what he had seen. In the same way, I feel like I have visited a place, and felt wonders beyond belief, and I am not able to tell anyone, because unless they feel it themselves, they would never understand. While western society have made huge scientific advances when it comes to things outside the mind, as far as I am concerned, we are still in the dark ages right now when it comes to understanding inner human experiences. I myself have barely even scratched the surface, and I have been totally blown away at what I've already discovered.

I am angry, because this is what I have been seeking for over 11 years now since I first discovered a glimpse of it in the swimming pool as a kid. Why couldn't someone tell me? Why did I spend endless nights trying to make it happen again? I wanted this so bad for so long! I wonder how many other people down through history have wanted this, and never were able to find it.

Why the heck is there no research on this? From what I've read, I take it the professional community doesn't even believe it is real? Someone should do serious research on this thing ASAP -- Find out exactly what is going on for the prostate to produce these intense feelings, or better yet throw someone in an MRI machine and see what parts of the brain are involved during a super O. As it is, there isn't even a final word out on the long term safety of different lubes.

Man this post seems all mixed up, first I question whether it's really good, then I get angry over there being no research or knowledge in this area -- I think the mixed nature of this post reflects the mixed up nature of all the thoughts I am having right now.

I don't know if I'll give in and have a session tonight or not. I am not very aroused at the moment, so it could end up being a dud.

binaryfellow
  • rumelrumel
    Oh binaryfellow,

Mistress Aneros has already got you hooked, hasn’t she?
    You’ve become addicted like so many of us, and now she’s starting to re-write your neural code, the “rewiring” is upon you, and now you are powerless to prevent the sweet seduction of her siren call.

As ‘Darwin’ said “Welcome Home”.

If you’ll recall, I did try to warn you about her earlier!

Good Vibes to You!
  • Hi Binary Fellow,

Regarding if it is the Super O ..... If you find yourself thinking, "I think I can't handle this, I'm afraid I'm going to pass out or die from this pleasure", I would say it is a strong Super O.

It seems that even when you have one of these, sometime down the road, the bar gets raised and even more powerful ones will happen.

At the other extreme, having a full body experience of Pleasure waves rolling around for as long as you want to me is equally enjoyable. Not earth shaking but still better than any traditional sex I've ever had.

Then there are the Super T's that are equally addictive .... again surpassing anything I had ever experienced previously.

One day I hope to pass on what I've learned to someone just starting on their sexual journey, since this is so empowering.

Best Wishes,

Matt
  • Matt, what's a Super-T? I guess you are not referring to a Ford!
  • Hi GT,

It's a Super Traditional orgasm, a term coined by Brian Mayfield. In my case, it's when I "give in" after having what I guess are anal and prostate orgasms and I feel like there is an internal craving for release. I use a Fleshlight generally and edge for around 30 minutes. During this time, my heart region literally aches with rushes of pleasure. I feel like I'm being hollowed out in the entire lower region. Finally I ejaculate, and start up again. 3 climaxes is the usual routine.

The Super T has been addictive in my case and I've not had as many Super O's as I could have.
    But using my "patented" :D Do Nothing Method it is so easy to do this instead.

Because of your influence and Darwin's, I'm breaking away from the Super T's ,,, easier said then done !!

Matt
  • Well guys, I thought I'd post an update here a few weeks later, for those who read my earlier experiences, and wondered what ever happened to binaryfellow.

I ordered a progasm and a helix in addition to my MGX a couple weeks ago. And I seem to be having excellent luck with the progasm.

A couple of nights ago, I had an unbelievable session with it. Words cannot describe what I felt. If what I felt before was a super O, then this was a constant unending "super" super O. I would feel my prostate contract in an involuntary way almost like a sneeze, and huge waves of orgasm would sweep over me. This happened over and over nonstop. At one point, I think I was in the state of an orgasm for 5-10 minutes straight. As soon as it would even start to subside, I'd get another contraction and be right up there again.

This is so unreal. I can't even believe what I'm saying. But I know it is real, because the memory of the pleasure is so extreme, that just thinking about it gives me a high. Has anyone here ever experienced this? Where just the memory of what you felt seems to be very pleasurable?

I don't know, I am slightly worried that I'm doing something like drugs here which could be dangerous. I've always believed that anything that feels this good can not be good for you. And sticking an object up there can't be natural. However, from everything I've read and studied, it seems totally safe. From what I've learned, pretty much every drug makes you feel good because they bind to endorphin receptors, and as a side effect they cause the brain to not produce natural endorphins. They essentially break the brain's pleasure response system making you dependant on them, and leading to painful withdrawal symptoms if you quit taking them. This however seems totally different -- You are merely instructing the brain to give itself pleasure. So, instead of interfering with the pleasure system, you're only actively encouraging it to do more to itself -- meaning no withdrawal or bad side effects! If this is true, then this is unbelievable indeed!

Man, That feeling is all I've been thinking about in the past day and a half since that session. I can't get it off my mind. The absolute best part about it, above all other things, was that it did not end! Even when it did subside for a little while, and I thought it was over, it would come back even more powerfully, and just hang there. I did not know it was possible to feel such a thing for such a length of time with no terrible unpleasant side effects later.

I learned a bit more about what seems to be triggering the feeling from that session too. There are all kinds of pleasant feeling contractions that you get, which seem to come from within the prostate and penis, but the one you're looking for is this "sneeze" like contraction. There is something very different about it, it feels like something else is causing it. When you get it, you can count on an awesome wave of orgasm hitting you seconds later. When it gets REALLY REALLY REALLY awesome, is when you have those "sneeze" contractions over and over.

The orgasm feeling I get is one of unbelievable peace and relaxation. It is like, my mind is telling me "you made it! you're here on top! Just relax now and enjoy the fireworks!" And as my prostate sneezes, I sure do enjoy.

This has been completely life changing for me. I will always remember that night as long as I live. Just sitting here writing about it is causing me to remember the feeling in more detail, which I love to do. I think I will have another session tonight... I can't wait.
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Binaryfellow,

This is the thing that I love about this forum...it's stories like this. Thanks for sharing it. That is some tremendous progress you are making and I, for one, look forward to hearing more about it in the future. From what I have learned about this experience is that there is no end to it. You will be achieving higher levels than this. Hard to fathom.

Like a drug you say? I dont believe that opening up your mind to this is anything to worry about. I just feel bad for all those guys out there who have no idea about what they are capable of.

Continued success.

Buster
  • Well, ive always thought of my whole body (with aneros in) as one big Glans (head of penis). Constantly being teased and masturbated off to orgasm by a thousand sexy fingers.
  • ndro
    johntrevy said:

Well, ive always thought of my whole body (with aneros in) as one big Glans (head of penis). Constantly being teased and masturbated off to orgasm by a thousand sexy fingers.

well johntrevy, that gives a whole new meaning to the term "d**khead" hehe.
    (sorry couldn't resist) :lol:
  • Funny you said that, because now i am rewired i can take it as a compliment :D
  • binaryfellow-

You should post your story in the "My First Super Orgasm" forum. This is very inspiring!
  • mog
    Hi Binaryfellow,

What a wonderful story, and so well described!

You've made a terrific beginning. But it is just a beginning - there's much more in store for you.

These new and extreme sensations can raise doubts about how safe it will be to venture much further down the trail. But if you approach the escalation of feelings with calm and fearlessness you will not come to any mental harm. You might encounter a few scary terrors en route but don't let them worry you - they will pass.

Good luck and keep writing.

Mog
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hi binaryfellow,

Thank you ever so much for your encouraging posts.
    I haven't yet made it to super-O's yet. So it is good to read about other who have and how they did it.

I think you brought up an especially good point regarding our western culture and society seeing this as taboo and pleasure in general as bad. But from what I have read, there is a means to an end in a sense that the initial readings of the incredible pleasure men have been getting from these devices was the first draw for me. But then realizing that it also goes beyond that to, dare I say, a spiritual experience. As this is the way I've interpreted the writings of the advanced users on this forum.

And even though I've yet to reach super-O's. I've noticed a sense of well being, happiness, bliss, and peacefulness after a good session and into the next day. For someone like me that has been struggling with depression and anxiety for most of my adult life, with no relief found from western style pharmaceutical and traditional types of treatment (i.e. - herbal, acupuncture, etc., etc.), this alone is powerful incentive for me to continue the use of the Aneros and to find how to achieve the super-O's.

Which leads me to believe that perhaps my strong desires for intercourse with women over the years, has been my own sub-conscious trying to connect with another being and reach that super-O state of mind. To find that source of power and well being within me. A way into my own spiritual awakening.

I'm starting to believe that all experiences in life have a means to an end. What I'm trying to say is that I suspect that all of our life experiences will lead us to someplace higher in consciousness if we choose to observe it, take advantage of it, and see the goodness in what life brings us and everything/one around us. Rather than societies ideas that some things are good and somethings are bad. And you should NEVER go near the bad things. Who's to say what's bad? And even if it is a negative experience, those are some of the most worthy life lessons to go through in my opinion.

Sorry to get so esoteric on everyone. Since I started having some good experiences with the Helix and then especially the MGX. I've started to realize how much of a change of thinking was involved for me to even get that far. And that in general our society and culture views what we are doing and experiencing with the Aneros products as bad/sinful/taboo, whatever you want to call it. And breaking down these walls of my beliefs that culture has ingrained upon me has felt very freeing.

Anyways...
    I didn't intend for this post to be this long. But I was wondering if binaryfellow would be so kind as to post links to the Brainsync and that song with the special tone in it. If you don't feel it is right to post it here, by all means feel free to private message me. Thanks :D
  • Wow, I was surprised to visit the forum and see my old thread reappear on the front page.

Indeed, I was at the beginning and I have come a long way since then. I just want to say... the impossible can happen, and for me it is as if magic does exist.

It's hard to believe it has been a year but it has. As can be seen from this thread, I started my journey in September '07 when I first read posts on this forum. I couldn't believe what I was reading. People were describing having full orgasms without any kind of stimulation.

For me at the time, this was a big fantasy of mine. Being able to suddenly have the full feeling of orgasm sweep over your body. And to have it happen over and over again and not stop.

Allow me to get philosophical and clarify what I mean by "it's as if magic does exist"... there are things in this world that we accept are not physically possible to happen. It is impossible for example to put a broken/shattered glass back together in it's original form. Imagine all the people on the planet, including top scientists, and the greatest minds in the world decided to put a particular glass window that had shattered in a million pieces back together in it's precise exact original form, it could not be done. There are also certain incurable deadly diseases that can not be healed, even if the richest and most powerful man in the world were to catch.

Now, there is a thing we dream and fantasize about called magic. We accept that some things can't really happen, yet we still like to pretend they can when telling stories. Most TV shows we watch, and fiction we read deal with things happening that can not really happen in the real world, yet we still watch them. There are certain things we *wish* could happen, but know that they can't really.

For me, like most people, I had accepted that this wonderful feeling that comes from orgasm is something that can only be felt from a certain type of stimulation -- and for a man it can only be felt once for maybe 10 seconds. It can not be *willed* to happen. It certainly can't be felt over and over. Or be felt very intense for a long period of time. Or... be spontaneously felt at random times. It would be beyond awesome if it could be, but that is outside of what anyone accepts as possible. If it could be, it would be magic!

I actually had one of those words-cannot-describe major non-stop super-Os that put me in another wonderful dimension last night, the pleasure was actually so intense that I wasn't sure I could handle it, but the feeling kept coming back and just hanging there. That experience combined with my old thread showing up here inspired me to write this. What better place to post it than in my original thread I created when I first began my journey.

To sum it all up, I have to say again... magic does really exist!

(btw The_Bishop, I thought about posting parts of this thread to "My First Super-O", but it's been so long since I wrote it and so much has happened that I'm not sure I want to. Maybe posting a link to this thread would suffice... I'll think about it some more)
  • Love_is
    I believe the Brain Sync cd that binaryfellow talked about (binaryfellow correct me if I am wrong) is called "Ecstasy". Here is the link: http://www.brainsync.com/product.asp?specific=136

binaryfellow
    This truly is a real standout post, I bumped it to the front because I thought a lot of the new users (such as myself) would be inspired by it. It is so honest and uncensored, like the words were flowing from your mind to the keyboard. Thank you so much for sharing.

Love_is said:

Hi binaryfellow,

Thank you ever so much for your encouraging posts.
    I haven't yet made it to super-O's yet. So it is good to read about other who have and how they did it.

I think you brought up an especially good point regarding our western culture and society seeing this as taboo and pleasure in general as bad. But from what I have read, there is a means to an end in a sense that the initial readings of the incredible pleasure men have been getting from these devices was the first draw for me. But then realizing that it also goes beyond that to, dare I say, a spiritual experience. As this is the way I've interpreted the writings of the advanced users on this forum.

And even though I've yet to reach super-O's. I've noticed a sense of well being, happiness, bliss, and peacefulness after a good session and into the next day. For someone like me that has been struggling with depression and anxiety for most of my adult life, with no relief found from western style pharmaceutical and traditional types of treatment (i.e. - herbal, acupuncture, etc., etc.), this alone is powerful incentive for me to continue the use of the Aneros and to find how to achieve the super-O's.

Which leads me to believe that perhaps my strong desires for intercourse with women over the years, has been my own sub-conscious trying to connect with another being and reach that super-O state of mind. To find that source of power and well being within me. A way into my own spiritual awakening.

I'm starting to believe that all experiences in life have a means to an end. What I'm trying to say is that I suspect that all of our life experiences will lead us to someplace higher in consciousness if we choose to observe it, take advantage of it, and see the goodness in what life brings us and everything/one around us. Rather than societies ideas that some things are good and somethings are bad. And you should NEVER go near the bad things. Who's to say what's bad? And even if it is a negative experience, those are some of the most worthy life lessons to go through in my opinion.

Sorry to get so esoteric on everyone. Since I started having some good experiences with the Helix and then especially the MGX. I've started to realize how much of a change of thinking was involved for me to even get that far. And that in general our society and culture views what we are doing and experiencing with the Aneros products as bad/sinful/taboo, whatever you want to call it. And breaking down these walls of my beliefs that culture has ingrained upon me has felt very freeing.

Anyways...
    I didn't intend for this post to be this long. But I was wondering if binaryfellow would be so kind as to post links to the Brainsync and that song with the special tone in it. If you don't feel it is right to post it here, by all means feel free to private message me. Thanks :D

• NunyaGA
    this thread is pretty incredible. thanks.