Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Anyone had a professional prostate massage?
  • I'd love to hear your story...how did you find the massuese, what was it like, etc...
  • I dont know if this qualifies, but, I used to date this nurse who worked in a Proctologist office, and she used to massage my prostate, and could bring me to such highs and dynamite orgasms. At times she could just milk me without ever touching my penis, and make me have all kinds of internal and external orgasms. She could do this for what seemed like an eternity, and have me seeping precum like it was a fountain. Unfortunately, she moved away with her husband, and we havent seen each other since. So now i am using a Helix and it seems to be working well, not quite as good as with her, but it is still great.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Bikermouse,

One question.....where did she move to? :)

BF Mayfield
  • Enemagra
    theres an asian massage parlour about 3 blocks from where i live that i thought looked a little suspect so i googled it and learned that it offers such services for not a lot of money. tempting! i dont think im going to go for it though and i couldnt really say why
  • They moved to San Diego CA. He is a Navy Officer on board a ship and she is working at the Naval Hospital out there
  • FleshJoe
    Doctor, I'm seasick! :)
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Almost makes you want to join up, eh? NOT!!

BF Mayfield
  • I did, that is how i met her
  • I'm in San Diego, she can check me out :-)