Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

super-o-delerium-O
  • darwindarwin
    uh, i had two hours totally beyond beyond.

ingredients:
    - one puff
    - grapeseed oil sensually applied lightly from thighs to neck, inclusive
    - and i mean sensually.
    - a mirror (for the sensuous application)
    - a sex blanket
    - your body
    - your mind
    - your hands (well, they are really somebody else's hands now aren't they.)

go!

hands do a modified Extended Male Deer in which they do whatever the fuck they want to you, all over, to make you writhe with pleasure.

briefly, the culmination of the prelude was me resorting to (somebody suggested) imagining that my whole body was a penis being racked with orgasm convulsions because that was the only way i could mentally process what i was feeling.

from there it was non-stop body and imagination bending, orgiastic, obscene all shaking orgasms and cumming no-cum. (take, take, take my body part. take it.)

of course from every angle and position. my hands discovered lovely spots, like the fleshy part where your cheeks curve into your perineum.

doya know that every orgasm is different?

and then it was stuck on stuck on on coming, obscenely coming as the sex roles in my imagination cinemascaped across my body,

now, here is the thing. are you other guys really experiencing this? particularly my hole or perineum or prostate or rectum vibrating gorgeously to contribute to the wild thrashing explosions?

like being given an IV of liquid lust.

i just cannot believe any of you guys are really having this. it is too fucking intimate. it is like you are coming onto this forum and revealing to us that you ravaged yourself for hours, topped only by more ravaging.

darwin

p.s. this post is dedicated to B Mayfield. (so, is this finally the super-O? I'm blushing)

p.p.s yes, this totally blows away my previous "first super O" as memorialized by "my fucking poem"

** cross-posted to My First Super-O for posterity**
  • Virg
    Hey, darwin, if this is indeed the TRUE Super "O", then congrats and I an SO JEALOUS !!!!!!! I am progressing...slowly...

If this isn't the TRUE Super "O", then, I really appreciate the warning...because the ALIENS have arrived!

Have fun for all of us !
  • TripperTripper
    Darwin,

You are uncatchable.

Trip
  • rumelrumel
    Darwin,

To your query - "are you other guys really experiencing this?" - I have to respond - NO!, but I wish it were otherwise. I am so envious of your rewired capabilities. Is it possible for mere mortals such as myself to also attain these attributes? I hope so, I believe it's possible, so my journey of self revelation continues. Congratulations Darwin on your continuing and well deserved evolutionary elevation of capabilities, it shows the rest of us that much higher planes of pleasure are possible.

Good Vibes To You !
  • darwindarwin
    guys-

want to clarify something in the light of day.

this experience was not "pleasure," it was unadulterated sex. i was the center of the hottest orgy in human history.

i came something like 100 times (average of about once per minute seems like a reasonable estimate). the baseline was orgasm, and the peaks were coming incredibly hard, shooting and shooting and shooting a wad harder than i ever had, but with no wad.

when i did finish i pumped so much into the fleshlight (i deployed it for the finale) that its back pressure seemed to impede the flow.

darwin
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    darwin said:

uh, i had two hours totally beyond beyond.

ingredients:
    - one puff
    - grapeseed oil sensually applied lightly from thighs to neck, inclusive
    - and i mean sensually.
    - a mirror (for the sensuous application)
    - a sex blanket
    - your body
    - your mind
    - your hands (well, they are really somebody else's hands now aren't they.)

go!

hands do a modified Extended Male Deer in which they do whatever the fuck they want to you, all over, to make you writhe with pleasure.

briefly, the culmination of the prelude was me resorting to (somebody suggested) imagining that my whole body was a penis being racked with orgasm convulsions because that was the only way i could mentally process what i was feeling.

from there it was non-stop body and imagination bending, orgiastic, obscene all shaking orgasms and cumming no-cum. (take, take, take my body part. take it.)

of course from every angle and position. my hands discovered lovely spots, like the fleshy part where your cheeks curve into your perineum.

doya know that every orgasm is different?

and then it was stuck on stuck on on coming, obscenely coming as the sex roles in my imagination cinemascaped across my body,

now, here is the thing. are you other guys really experiencing this? particularly my hole or perineum or prostate or rectum vibrating gorgeously to contribute to the wild thrashing explosions?

like being given an IV of liquid lust.

i just cannot believe any of you guys are really having this. it is too fucking intimate. it is like you are coming onto this forum and revealing to us that you ravaged yourself for hours, topped only by more ravaging.

darwin

p.s. this post is dedicated to B Mayfield. (so, is this finally the super-O? I'm blushing)

p.p.s yes, this totally blows away my previous "first super O" as memorialized by "my fucking poem"

** cross-posted to My First Super-O for posterity**

Darwin,

Congratulations and thanks for the dedication as well! But hey, this is YOUR PARTY! I am so delighted for you!

So, if I'm not mistaken the question here is....Are You Experienced...or is it....have you ever been experienced? lol

The answer is most certainly yes! I have had sessions that were very similar in scope and magnitude. I'll withhold writing about them here, because frankly, I would like your comments to stand on their own. Suffice it to say, that long ago I wrote about a true Whole Body Orgasm...I think you understand now what I was driving at...yes? Something that might be described in Tantric terms as Awakening the Kundalini.

A realization that I came to some time ago was that ones evolution with this is not necessary linear as one might anticipate from other kinds of training or learning. In many cases the progression here is almost exponential at times. The trick is, that one really never knows when that's going to occur, hence my signature phrase...remain open to everything that comes your way! To my mind you've done so and have consequently made one of those leaps.

But to your other question,... is this the Super O? Unquestionably it was a Super O, one at an utterly sublime level. The question you didn't ask is what does this say about the other orgasms that you've described over the last 9 months? Were they Super O's too? In my opinion, judging from how they were described....indeed they were as well.

The transcendent nature of this last experience shouldn't diminish the value of the earlier orgasms in the least. In essence these are all facets of the same phenomenon, put simply, the Super O encompasses a very wide spectrum of experiences. There is no question that this new experience IS on a whole different order of magnitude than what you've reported on previously. If your journey is like mine, you'll find you will still have different levels of experiences from here on out....all which are beautiful and unique. Frankly, it's part of what keeps it interesting!

Now for a word of advice, whatever you do, resist the temptation to compare anything that occurs hence forth with what has already transpired. While this may seem innocent enough, it can be non-productive and affect you adversely. Yep, this is one of the places where the philosophy and training of the Tantric masters was intended to kick in. Since we've bypassed most of that here...I'm just putting it to you straight... it's all a wonderful gift, accept it and enjoy it and continue to explore!

All the best!

BF Mayfield
  • Sounds like you've been having an amazing time, Darwin! The reason that I wanted to visit the forum today was because I've been having some incredible sessions the past 2 days and I wanted to read and share here with my brothers who are experiencing the same. When it's this good, you just want to be in the company of those who know what it's like so you can shout from the rooftops together so to speak. I loved your description of "like being given an IV of liquid lust". That is exactly what it feels like to me. It feels so delicious, so intensely sweet, it literally feels like I'm being injected with some sort of liquid solution. A solution that is so awesomely decadent. So nasty in the best way! ; )

The only problem I have when get on a cycle like this is that I literally play for hours and hours. I don't even sleep much because after only a few minutes I'm awakened by orgasms that are even more intense. It feels like my body can hardly contain them.

Here's to more great times of ecstasy.
    Wishing everyone love and bliss!