Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

NIKKI FROM HYPNOFANTASY... ANY MORE ANEROS PROGRAMS???
  • Hey NIKKI,

are you going to make an aneros program for advanced users?

If so, let us know!!!!!
  • johntrevy
    Hmmmm, id say please if were you. ;) Nikki likes to be in controll:D
  • rumelrumel
    Acaktinum,

Hey boy, if you want Mistress Nikki to grant you the pleasures you seek, you will need to show much more respect. A demanding attitude just will not do! She may or may not choose to honor us with her delectably sparkling wit conveyed through that dulcetly seductive voice, either way it will be HER choice, NOT yours or mine. Let your anticipation and denial of immediate gratification fuel your desires while we patiently wait to obey her instructions in the next Aneros Hypnofantasy. All in HER good time will these events come to pass.

Her Humble Servant Rumel
  • WTF?

If you want more $$$ make the program, simple as that!

i need that super O, and i mean NOW~
  • johntrevy
    oh i cant wait till she replies ;)
  • Nikki

WTF?

If you want more $$$ make the program, simple as that!

i need that super O, and i mean NOW~

I think rumel was being sweet as well as respectful and I certinally appreciate that. I will say I do not expect or require that kind of protocol in your fourm as it is not my home here, I am just a visitor.

I will say to you acakactinum, it is not the $$$ that motivate me. I was contacted by members of my group to make that session. If It was as simple as "that" I would have had it done a long time ago.

I found out, after doing my first session here that some people have very clear goals for their aneros and you can't make everyone happy. On the contrary if you don't do things just a certain way people will get upset.

I am working on another format for use with the Aneros but I will most likely end up posting it available at my site. The hard core users in this group are super picky and I don't want to disappoint those users again.

I am sure word will travel here if it is good enough.

Thank you for asking ;)

Nikki
  • rumelrumel
    Nikki,

As far as you being “… just a visitor.” – We’re all just visitors here; this is the Aneros’ home.

Thank you for the response and letting us know that you are working on another hypnofantasy session. It is regrettable that we Aneros users are “super picky” about our obsessive pursuit of the super-O, but such intense experiences naturally provoke such reactions in the male psyche.

I am sorry that you felt that you had disappointed or upset any users with your first Aneros hypnofantasy, I thought it was very good, but as ‘B. Mayfield’ said “… it's difficult to achieve a true one size fits all,…”, I believe that you probably gained some significant insight into the minds of Aneros users as a result of the feedback you received and will undoubtedly make advantageous use thereof.

Acakactinum,

I hope you didn’t take offense at my original response/jibe as it was intended as just a little fun “role playing” with my point being that if 'Nikki' wants to pursue the challenge of dealing with our picky desires in a future hypnofantasy session, we should provide positive support towards that endeavor by not being demanding in the tone of our requests. Otherwise, she just might write us off as poorly mannered boors, undeserving of her efforts. I hope we can show her we are deserving!

Good Vibes to You !
  • corvus59
    Dear Mistress Nikki,

Though I am new to this forum and new to the Aneros experience (but not new to HypnoFantasy), I, for one, appreciate your wonderful work.

Thank you.

Will
  • Nikki
    corvus59 said:

Dear Mistress Nikki,

Though I am new to this forum and new to the Aneros experience (but not new to HypnoFantasy), I, for one, appreciate your wonderful work.

Thank you.

Will

Thank you Will, that was very sweet. THAT is what keeps me productive. I am working on a session that I think would be a wonderful complement to the Aneros based on what I have learned here. It is not the "specific" aneros session but I think you and perhaps rumel would enjoy.

Please send me an email and I will have you guys "test" it out for me. (I might know you in the group under another name?)

It has a MILD D/s theme but even someone not into "that" theme could enjoy it as a mild fantasy.

TOTAL RELAXATION..

[email]Nikki@hypnofantasy.com[/email]
  • rumelrumel
    Dear Mistress Nikki,

I am very flattered for your offer of a “test” and of course, I humbly accept such an invitation. I am confident that whatever form your new hypnofantasy embraces, it will only serve to enhance the Aneros experience.

The mild D/s theme may turn out to be exactly the correct accent needed to induce the user to release “macho” control concepts and surrender to the body’s bliss generator.

Sincerely Yours,
  • Onthepath
    Hi All,

What would make a perfect session? Should it be something relaxing that allows you to pay attention to the sensations that the Aneros generates? Or should it be highly erotic and full of vivid imagery that tries to get you as highly aroused as possible? I would envision that in the former, it would be just you and Nikki with little or no erotic content. It would be a session where she can help you relax, unclutter your mind, and focus only on the Aneros sensations. The latter could entail just about anything and anyone as long as no penile stimulation is involved. The only stroking in either case should be the Aneros stroking your prostate, in and out, in and out... It's been said many times in this forum that if you are trying to acheive a Super O, penile stimulation should be avoided since it is too familiar and too distracting.

How long should a session be? Should it be something that you can play over and over again with no clear beginning or end? Is that even possible with a hypnotic session? Would this make it similar to the Ecstasy CD, only in this case you are listening to Nikki rather than music?

As has been said before, there is probably no one right Aneros session. With enough encouragement and support from us and her group, hopefully she can come up with a few more flavors for us to sample. She puts a lot into these sessions and you can tell that she has fun with them. I’m looking forward to seeing what she comes up with next.

Onthepath