Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

naughty ass masturbation
  • darwindarwin
    another (aneros-less) trick.

this one, for me, has a component of naughtiness or taboo.

standing, with one hand comfortably offering additional support, i take my other hand, reach around, and lay it palm down on my ass crack, so that my middle finger is touching my perineum. (kind of like i'm sitting on my hand in mid-air)

then i vibrate the hand. basically, i'm shakin my bootie with my hand, or "masturbating my ass." for those into asses and anal sex it is delicious. you get a whole handful of hot ass... your own, and get to shake and fondle it all around. plus, if you're rewired it can make you very aroused, as your ass, anus and perineum get vibed, up into the orgasm zone (i haven't orgasmed yet this way but imagine i will).

the naughtiness litmus test is "how would you feel if discovered doing this" and to me this would be pretty embarrASSing (hmm, i wonder if the etymology of embarrass is "em bare ass.")

darwin
  • johntrevy
    darwin, i havent tried this yet, but i have to say. You arent afraid to tease us here:)
  • Hi All,

I would like to add a suggestion that I think will increase the enjoyment of this type of activity.

GET RID OF THE HAIR, IF YOU HAVE IT !!!!!

A long time ago, I used too much Nair around my nether regions and discovered that about half of each ass cheek was "defoliated" I decided I would finish the job and removed the hair remaining on both cheeks.

Boy, was I shocked to discover how really great my own ass felt, when I ran my hand over it. It felt really soft, for one thing. As a joke, when I was with my 100% straight friend, I said, "I know you are into booty (he's black), humor me and feel my ass, I just shaved it and can't believe how it feels."

He laughed at my latest "craziness" but was nosy enough to see what I was talking about. The look on his face and his comments indicated that it was nice, real nice.

This was before Nair For Men and other products came out so that guys could more easily go hairless.

Give it a try, since most of us clean up around the Perineum anyway. Just another way our own bodies can give us pleasure.

Matt
  • darwindarwin
    how long does the nair last and what does it feel like when the hair comes back in?
  • rumelrumel
    Darwin,

I use Nair for hair removal around the anus and on the perineum. It keeps hair away about 7-10 days before I re-apply. When the hair follicles do start to grow out, they are not as stiff (stubble) as if I had shaved the same area, thus I don’t get the itchy, scratchy sensations that razor stubble causes.

While I agree with 'thicktop4u' that bare skin has its enticing erotic qualities, I don’t de-nude very much of the genital area, as I find that each hair follicle has its own nerve endings that when ever so lightly moved can contribute to the arousal process. If you caress yourself in the pubic area by just grazing the hair tips and avoiding skin contact you may find it very erotic by itself.

Good Vibes to You !
  • Ashlen
    rumel said:

I use Nair for hair removal around the anus and on the perineum. It keeps hair away about 7-10 days before I re-apply. When the hair follicles do start to grow out, they are not as stiff (stubble) as if I had shaved the same area, thus I don’t get the itchy, scratchy sensations that razor stubble causes.

I'll have to try that. Every once in a while I get the urge to shave everything off, but then pay for it the following days as the stiff new hair causes itchy rashes... in fact I'm paying for it right now... ow... ow...
  • Hi Again Guys,

Regarding NAIR, it takes me quite a long time to regrow the hair removed. I'm talking a month or so. There is no stubble, but you have to be careful to avoid your inner thighs .... I get burned there easily .... maybe you won't.

I've found that NAIRing my entire package along with the anus / perineum areas increases their sensitivity substantially. If you use the Fleshlight, you will see what I mean the first time you try it after being de-nuded.

Also, well lubed JO sessions that can run into several hours (thanks to the Aneros induced super T's ... and the constant "encouragement" it gives you, to keep at it) would not be as pleasurable if hair was present.

Hope this helps,

Matt