Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Dry O while sleeping
  • JIH
    Last night, for the first time ever, I had a very nice but short, dry orgasm while asleep. It woke me up. What a nice surprise. This happened after about a week of once-a-day 30 minute sessions and 4 or 5 days since my last ejaculation. After waking up I tried to reproduce the orgasm but there was no sense of any stimulation - I went back to sleep.

Has anyone else experienced this?
  • Mindgasm
    Not sure as I tend to be a deep sleeper. I have had times I've awoken extremely aroused with my prostate buzzing for attention. Usually have a short 30 minute, intense session and head back to sleep.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    JIH said:

Last night, for the first time ever, I had a very nice but short, dry orgasm while asleep. It woke me up. What a nice surprise. This happened after about a week of once-a-day 30 minute sessions and 4 or 5 days since my last ejaculation. After waking up I tried to reproduce the orgasm but there was no sense of any stimulation - I went back to sleep.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi JIH!

I have been awakened from a dead sleep several times!

This is where I am glad that my Aneros bag is at an arm's reach
    from my bed and all I heed is there, including a towel!

On these occasions, I am able to ease myself from the delightful P-waves
    and Mini's to a full-blown session and these usually take me to the best Super-O's
    in recent memory!

The best part is: "You are already having dry orgasms!" The trick is to make
    a slow and gentle transition, without fully waking-up!

Mine usually happen after a few days of not doing an ejac orgasm, too!

Enjoy the Journey!

Later, Hlaser99
  • Lincoln
    Recently, after such a long time that I cannot tell you when I achieved the last one, I too awoke from my sleep experiencing a full-body super-O.

I was buzzing from head to toe and wave after wave of penile sensation kept breaking over me.

My faith has been restored - I still "got" it. Can't wait for the next one.

Grats to you, JIH - there is nothing else like it!

Lincoln
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey Lincoln!

Congrats to you, as well Man!

Your experience sounds GREAT!

And Many More!

Later, Hlaser99