Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Two New Polls: Day-After Effects and Orientation
  • artformartform
    Hi All

Thought these two topics needed polling and would be enlightening!

Hope everyone will take a look at them in the Community Polls section, VOTE and contribute comments that further the discussion.

Thanks for your interest!

all the best to all

artform
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey ArtForm!

Good Polls!

But, we need a little more participation in some of them!

Later, Hlaser99
  • artformartform
    It would be great to hear more from others about Day-After Effects. Thanks to all who have visited and voted at the poll, particularly those posting as well. Please guys add your votes and posts.

Today I had the strongest singular aneros after effect yet (a day of Butt Buzz in the O-zone being a frequent favourite!), two days after a great session with my Eupho, ending with a BPH treatment, cleaning the pipes! This morning as I was resting in bed after waking, I began to have a familiar feeling...

It was the energies rising and the campfires lighting up at all the key points throughout my lower abdomen! For over an hour and quarter the scintillations spread throughout my body and especially down my legs and down my arms and into my hands until they felt like they were radiating powerfully. This was another in the series of Mitochondrial Orgasms I have been having, but this was the first that was purely based on an aneros session. Here is my blog description of the first of these: http://www.aneros.com/displayentry.php?id=261

The focus of most intensity shifted as each area: perineum, prostate, sacrum, navel and below, and scrotum! And then, without any engorgement, my penis lit up like the most spectacular morning sunrise and glowed inwardly with an unbelievable intensity, while staying perfectly still. This light filled my whole body and slowly subsided until this astounding dry orgasm, "above and beyond" but experienced inwardly, slowly levelled out to soft and contented landing...

great sailing to all

artform
  • artformartform
    Thanks BF, skeeter_g and marmot for your recent posts at these polls and to the handful of others who have voted and increased the depth of the polls so far! Come on guys! It would be great to have many more vote and those who feel so moved posting with examples and discussion there.

We have now got some posting that they have no experience of Day-After Effects. I am curious whether that is from not knowing about them, or not associating feelings with the aneros session, or having watched/listened butt nothing happening at all? That could be an interesting discussion here or there too.

thanks again to all

artform
  • artformartform
    For those interested in the Mitochondrial Orgasms in the post above, here is a link to a scientific paper about synchronized mitochondrial pulsing for heart beats that opens questions about the mitochondria and the bio-energetic of muscle spasming and orgasmic energies: all we do and seek here! http://www.biophysj.org/cgi/content/full/91/11/4317

orgasmic sailing with a crew of millions and millions to all

artform