Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Saying hello, couple questions
  • xxclaro
    Hey everyone, I just found this place a couple days ago and just registered. I've been busy reading posts here, trying to find the information I'm looking for. I have decided I definitley must have one of these, and I think the Helix may be my best choice. I am not completely new to anal play, and am wondering how large the Progasm is? Is it easier to use the Helix than the Progasm? I like the idea of a larger one,to get the full feeling, but don't want to go so big that it's going to be hard to use. Also, unfortunatley this is going to have to be my little secret, at least for now. This means I can't use a credit card, a money order would probably be the best way. Is there somewhere that I can purchase it like that, and have it shipped to Canada? Sorry for all the questions, I'm really excited to get one of these. Thanks.
  • marmot
    xxclaro,

Welcome to the forum! In selecting an Aneros model, bear in mind that size is not as important as movement. Because the Progasm has two tabs on the bottom, its movement is more limited than the Helix. In your review of the forum, you might have noted that the Paradise - a model as thin as a pencil - has received excellent reviews because of its mobility. I think the Helix is a good starting model because it is small enough to be inserted with minimal difficulty - especially if one has had prior anal experience - it touches the prostate well, and it has very good mobility.

Be patient. Stay in the present and enjoy each sensation as it happens. Focus not only on pleasures around the Aneros, but also the way the rest of your body feels. Have no expectation, for if you try to push your enjoyment, it won't work. Even if you don't think much is happening, your nerves are re-wiring. Allow the pleasure to evolve on its own - it will.

Marmot
  • rumelrumel
    Hi xxclaro, Welcome to the Forum.

‘Marmot’s words of advice are sound. IMHO the Helix would be an excellent model with which to begin your journey. You might want to also review the membership Poll on this topic, see - http://aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1803
    You can get information about ordering from the Aneros HOME page, see - http://www.aneros.com/faq.php?id=O . You may also be able to locate a retailer near you by utilizing this handy little tool, see - http://malegspot.com/retailers.php
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    They are also on eBay.
  • Hello everyone,

I think I'm going to piggy-back on this thread since the title fits and the OP's questions seem to have been addressed. :)

I bought a Helix roughly a month ago and used it on and off. The feelings I got from it were nice but not really extraordinary. Mostly more on the "wow, that's some new feeling" side (e.g. when feeling the Aneros twist and turn by itself inside the anus) and less on the "arousal" one.

Today, I had some spare time and thought I'd give it another try.

I put put on some hypnotic/meditative music from Nikki Fatale - Bisexual Adventure - (designed for women; I'm transsexual) and got comfortable on my bed. I can't say hypnosis ever worked on me but it did help me a lot to stay focused and extremely relaxed and it was extremely arousing. I used some minor permanent contraction on the Helix, say, 20%, but didn't bother with anything else.

Then, after about 30 minutes, something extremely nice happened. The skin of my whole body started to tingle intensely. Similar to a leg falling asleep, just pleasurable. Extremely pleasurable. It felt like I was bathing in an aura of electricity. Pure bliss. Like being caressed by the air surrounding me. The roof could've crashed down and I wouldn't have cared.

I decided to just lay still and enjoy the feeling while it lasted.. which was for more than an hour. It didn't feel like multiple "something", nor like a wave "something" fading in and out. It was one long continuous feeling.

That was almost 2 hours ago. I spent the time reading the wiki trying to categorize my feelings, but it didn't really help me...

So, here my big question: Was that a Super-O? I somewhat hope that it wasn't! Don't get me wrong. It was _great_, a lot better than a regular orgasm since it lasted so long and I'm still "glowing" hours afterward. This definitely already makes the purchase worthwhile.

But I don't really feel, to quote the wiki, "disbelief that this can actually be for real" and, to answer one of B Mayfield's posts, I can still imagine something "more".

I hope I'm not greedy.

Still, I'm looking forward to my next "session". ^^
  • Red_Man
    Wildflower, I'm at about the same stage and have had similar questions. I know exactly what you mean when you describe the 'electrical' feeling. I am currently working on getting new feelings at this stage, by slowly moving my knees inward and then outward. It sort of centers that electrical feeling more towards the groin; sort of a shift in energy. I also can very minutely put more or less pressure on my feet which sort of of archs my back ever so slightly and again, I get a 'energy shift' and wonderful sensations. These techniques have recently culminated in what I believe to be Dry-O's.

I seem to release more pre-cum with the pelvic lift, specifically when I'm releasing the weight (or tension) on my feet. I've found that these movements have to be very small adjustments or else I began to lose that 'electrical' feeling altogether. This is all still so experimental and with each new discovery, I'm still just amazed by these products. BTW, I'm getting best results laying flat on my back with my feet flat on the surface. I've also used the smaller Peridise for most of my successful sessions, but have recently had some great sessions with the MGX. I have a Helix, but have not been as successful with it as so with the other two products.

Just when I seem to hit a plateau with my sessions that I feel is the pinnacle of what I may ever achieve, I seem to discover a new sensation or technique that delivers new discoveries. It is an amazing journey and if the Super-O is a defineable event, I'm almost hopeful that I don't hit it as I fear that it could be a end that I would either get used to or come to expect with each session.