Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How to find the super-O?
  • bromma
    I just bought the MGX which I received the other day. I have been reading a lot of the testimonals here, but I´m sorry to say I haven´t explored anyting particalary.
    I guess I´m doing something wrong.
    Since I´m a hetero I´m not used with things in my ass, maybe that is a reason?

Anyhow, I start my session to try to relax and breath regulary. After approx 4-6 min I insert the lubricatetd MGX in my anus. I´m laying on my side, bending my leg towards my stomach. After relaxing.
    After another 3-4 min I start to work with my anusmuscle regulary and try to take control on my breathing in parallel. But nothing happens! I don´t dislike the feeling but I cant say I´m enjoying any good feelings either! So, please you experinced guys, what I´m at doing wrong? Is my sensitive spot not effeciently touched? Or what else? How long after insertion do usally feel the good feelings? :?
  • rumelrumel
    Hi bromma,

Welcome to the Forum.

The frustration you are experiencing is a very common phenomenon with new Aneros users. It is probably not a case of you “… doing something wrong …” but rather a case of not knowing what to be aware of and expecting familiar sensations. Patience, patience, patience is called for here, forget the glowing testimonials, and read on.

Your gender identification has no bearing on your ability to enjoy your new massager. However your familiarity and comfort level associated with anal play can have a marked impact on your ability to derive pleasure from its use. There is a period of adjustment to accommodate this new paradigm of pleasure inducement as focus shifts away from penile stimulation and reaction. This period of adjustment and re-learning we call “rewiring” here on the Forum.
    Some new users, like yourself, have remarked they didn’t think the massager was touching their prostates either, but found after some time practicing with it they indeed were getting a good deal of massage contact. I suspect you will find a similar situation true for you. It is impossible to predict the onset of pleasurable feelings (P-waves) associated with Aneros usage. Some men get them immediately, others may wait many minutes, even your individual sessions will vary, sometimes markedly.
    Check out the PM I sent you for additional tips.
  • bromma
    Thanks for tips! I will spend hours reading now! Promise to contact you when I succeed!
  • Invidia
    rumel said:

Check out the PM I sent you for additional tips.

I would like a PM of more tips. :D