Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Problem with handsfree ejaculation
  • addicted
    Hello everyone

I`m using aneros about 3 mouths and I made two session in a week. I have not yet had the Super O but feel that I am close! The problem is that my last 5 session ended about 25-30 minutes after insertion with hands free ejaculation. I don`t know where the problem is. I do the things that read in the site and forum - lubed up my ass and Helix, relaxing for 10 minutes and start to contract my PC muscles. After a few minutes my body starts to shake and I have a very pleasant filings at my anus and the started to get more pleasurable and then ... bam ... hands free ejaculation :(
    Also I didn`t have a involuntary contractions in any of my sessions and I think that is strange.

Sorry for my bad English.
  • FakmanFakman
    That used to happen to me as well. Most of the time it was because I was putting my balls between my legs which added tension to my penis which in turn caused an ejaculatory response. Since then I have really focused on not focusing on my penis at all. Right now I am staying focused on the sensations of the aneros moving within my anus.

Just relax. As you feel the pleasure building up so quickly, back off a little. If you are able to do that, then the resulting orgasm later will be amplified.

Good luck
  • O'shea
    Count your blessing Addicted. I have TRIED to cum hads free on numerous occasions and never succeeded. I think Fakman is right, once you have learned to focus on your aneros and prostate you should be able to control the ejaculation problem. Once the Super-O's start happening, OMG, your gonna like it! Best of luck to you!