Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Helix - difficult removal...
  • pnomanpnoman
    I have both the Helix and MGX. I noticed that the MGX is easier to remove. The helix, however causes me some worry. After a typical session (anywhere from 1 - 3 hours) I have difficulty removing it.

I have not yet had the super-o but feel that I am close! I normally remove the aneros to pee and re-lube it about once an hour. During removal it feels like my ass doesn't want to let go! I have to wiggle it a little to encourage my ass to let go! Really- it's like there's a hand in there gripping it, not allowing it to come out! It feels like the lube has dried up- but just a minute before the thing was moving around like crazy!

I am wondering if anyone else has this problem. I hope that it's not just me!

A few notes:
    • I am well lubed using glycerin-based ID glide *and sometimes have the aneros covered in vaseline.
    • Helix is all the way in during use (P-tab always touching)
    • Helix is very mobile, massaging just fine.
    • Insertion is sometimes difficult with my virgin ass, but once it's in, all feels great!

Curtis? Wolves? Rumel? Everyone-- Your comments?
  • rumelrumel
    pnoman,

I don’t think you need to worry so much about these little learning experiences. Yes, of course you can urinate while your Aneros is in place, it just may take a few seconds longer to relax your PC muscles sufficiently to allow the urine flow to begin.
    The issue with your Helix is a similar one, you just need to relax your anal sphincter muscle more prior to attempting insertion or removal. Be sure you are well lubed (as you indicate you are), don’t rush insertion or removal, be slow and gentle and all will be well.
  • I had the same issue. I find that for my tight ass, it's best to make insertion a sensual experience. Dude... my prostate is buzzing. I thought about that experience, and it started throbbing. Well... what I was gonna say was, you can get yourself all riled up even before it touches your prostate. I recommend, RELAX! And slowly.... tease the nerve endings even before you get started. That first hump gets the muscles twitching. Before long, your ASS is clutching and aching to get on it. I got way excited doing that. Takes like 5 minutes.
  • JIH
    I have had the same problem removing the Helix. I solved it by applying a very thin coating of Vasoline just to the base right below the handle and tab - only about 1/2" wide area. I have also found that twisting the massager, sort like rotating it, helps to remove it. Another solution is to keep your lubricant by your side and every once in a while remove your massager and add a little lube and then jump back into action. You need to keep things moving freely anyway.
  • I actually have the same problem with any model -- I have both the Helix and the MGX. What happens is when I cum, by ass just grips the aneros. It takes a while for my ass muscles to relax. Any other guys--gay or straight--experiencing this problem? I actually would like to hear from some gay guys' experiences because this is one of my problems and prevents me from bottoming.

Cheers,
    flipflyer
  • skeeter_gskeeter_g
    Hi flipflyer,
    It does not matter if you are gay or straight, it is all a matter of "learning to relax" the anus sphincter muscles.

If you are having a dry orgasm, you will generally not have removal problems, but if you are going to ejaculate/cum with an Aneros inside, then you will find that for some folks, the aneros does grip and not release from the ass. This does happen, and it is a natural muscle contraction reaction after a standard orgasm.

Learn to relax, breath, and very gently remove it, but do not pull with heavy force, or you could tear the anus lining.
    You said it, if you wait for a few minutes after you cum, the muscles will relax on their own. :D
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hi guys,

I have a related question.

Are you people actually just pulling the Aneros out completely by hand with no pushing help from your anus? If so, are you using any particular trick besides just trying to relax enough?

I haven't been doing it that way as it hasn't seemed possible.
    What I have been doing is pushing it almost all the way out with my sphincter muscles till it gets to the unbalanced point near the head. Then I can relax my anus and pull it out by hand the rest of the way. But what I am finding out recently is that there is some problems with this technique, as sometimes more than just the Aneros comes out of my ass. (insert puking emoticon here) :lol: Thank god I had a towel on the bed!
    Thanks
  • Hi Guys...

I find the problem of getting the Helix removed is one of its advantages in that it just hangs in there and doesn't pop out on its own. I have recently started using Astroglide, which now comes in a thicker gel and seems to keep me well lubed until I am ready to stop for the night. As far as getting the Helix in - the thing that works best for me is to lube it up and while laying on my side get it just to the point of putting it in - but waiting for just moment and play the end of it against my anus to help relax it before I start putting it in - slowly. It doesn't take long until it feels like my ass actually sucks it all the way in on it own. As far as removing - relaxing and using a gentle tug to break off the tab contact, relax again and then another series of gentle tugs - this does the trick for me. Above all else is not to tense up and think it is going to stay locked in - it wont.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Thanks for answering GeminiDon,

I'm gonna try your way of removing it. And also the way JIH mentioned if needed.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Success!!!!

From my session last night, I was able to remove my MGX by gently pulling it out by hand with absolutely no pain/discomfort, or other stuff coming out. I did it by completely relaxing my anus muscles in the same way you do to get involuntary contractions to occur. I'm finding it to be a very much learned response of what seems to me to be a new set of muscles I was not previously aware of. Mainly that darned last sphincter ring before entering the rectum. That's the difficult one to control, but it can be done. It came out in one slow gentle pull. :)

The neat thing about this, is that this learned response worked fantastic for inserting the Helix next!!!! It never went in so easy and pain free before. Yeehhhhhh!!!! Removing it was a little more difficult, but the same procedure applied. I just had to go a little slower, and do it in a few gentle tugs, hold it in place by the handle, then relax again, and pull. I'm guessing it was also probably a little more difficult to remove because I had just had a super-duper-T :D a little bit before removing it.

Thank you for all of the helpful information you guys have posted here!
  • pnomanpnoman
    A couple of tips on removal:

1. Don't only pull! - Try a gentle in-and-out motion. Your anus may still be gripping the aneros tightly. An in-and-out motion will help to relax your anus.

2. A gentle turning motion helps too! - Try turning the aneros left and right a little bit. This wiggling motion helps.

3. Progasm - Because of the angular shape of it's head, I suggest tilting the base of the progasm towards your belly when you get to the head portion. This helps it slide out easier.

Don't Push it out like a BM! As Love_is mentioned- pushing can lead to unwanted "discharge". Not pleasant in the least.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Thanks for the tips pnoman! :)
    I'll make sure to try them also.