Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Progasm help
  • mikeled
    I am a new at this How much lube should be used with the Progasm? My progasm pops out on me all the time. Also i do not feel much when it in, I have used it about 3 or 4 times. i am a little over weight could that be the problem or am i doing something wrong i have tried it on my back and on my side. Or should i be using a different aneros to start out with. Also how many times a week should I be using it. Is it better if you do not masturbate between aneros sessions/

Thanks
  • johntrevy
    Dont worry, it has nothing to do with being overweight, otherwise i wouldnt be having any sucess either. As regards to it "popping" out, that could be to do with anal muscle tone (too weak). As regards to not feeling anything. Is that as in not feeling any pleasure?orr feeling the fullness?If its pleasure then thats generaly normal for newcomers to Aneros use. I can only speak for myself, but you might be better off starting with a MGX/Helix to get used to things on a more manageable way.
    Do keep hold of your Progasm though, when you are ready for it you wont put it down.

Johntrevy.
  • mikeled
    thanks how long did it take before you felt any pleasure ? i might get the mgx or the the helix. which one would do you think i should get
  • Do some pc muscle exercises to strengthen your anal/pc muscles.
  • Red_Man
    Just my two cents, but I have the mgx, peridise, and the helix. I'm getting much better results with either the mgx or the peridise. The progasm is still on my wish list, but as a newbie, I'm finding the smaller units (mgx and peridise) are giving me better results with the peridise being my personal favorite.