Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Above and beyond super-o. My experience.
  • johntrevy
    This morning i descided to have a session, that ended with perhaps my best super-o yet (i know i keep saying that, but it just keeps getting better).

Anyway, i put the Hypnareos CD in (many thanks Rumel- you are GOD!), done my usual thing of relaxing into the music and suggestions, feeling the pleasure slowly build (like it usualy does).
    I always said that the only thing that holds you back from experiencing greater pleasure is YOU.
    I was about to put that to the test, and i was right. When the Orgasms were getting more and more intense, the fear of losing control gets greater (am i going to explode and die), Instead of fighting the fear directly on (go away fear) i realise that the fear is my very own EGO when you learn to put your ego aside (it has a tendancy to crop up at the best/worst of times to ruin a good time or make a bad time even worse).
    The way to let go of your ego is to think of your subconscious (your real self that can do anything). Your subconscious is spiritual it wants these feelings (where as the ego does not).

Anyway, this worked big time. As the feelings were getting so intense (most intense they have ever been so far) i just had to cry out at the top of my voice (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yehhhhhhhhhhh, repeatedly). I thought i was having a MEGAGASM at the time. Eventually i got used to the feelings and the vocalisations had stoped, this time as it got even more intense instead of crying out, i could feel my entire essence warping and twisting out of control (this does happen sometimes before, but never like this). I thought that this was going to finaly be the time where my essence merges into a sphere, but it didnt. But i know which each session i am getting closer.
    When i came back to the real world, i was still covered in the most sweet pleasure of afterglow (gently moaning).

Usualy at the end of a sesion like this, i cant resist but masturbate to a quick, but very plesant ejaculation (The feelings in my prostate just want release). But somehow i didnt have that urge to mastubate and i still feel all tingly and happy now. Another tip is to try burning Frankincense resin or essential oil if you have any, aparently it helps the life-force energy move easier.

Im going to try another session tommrow and see if itl be any more better.

Johntrevy.
  • BusterBuster
    Hi J.T.,

What a great post/session! It is amazing how you can keep topping your best session. The best sessions that I have, I have the same inclination to NOT ejaculate. It is as though the ejaculation would somehow take away from the experience. I love the type of "high" that you have from a great session when you do not masturbate after.

Excellent progress. Makes me want to have a session right now.
  • rumelrumel
    Johntrevy,

I am delighted to hear the “HypnAerosession” recordings are continuing to help improve your sessions, that was our intent after all, however, while I am flattered, I am certainly not a god, I’m just another earthbound mortal man on my own journey toward spiritual enlightenment. The Super-O experience does provide a doorway to altered forms of consciousness to enhance that quest.
    As regards to your feelings of not needing to ejaculate, I would interpret that as a sign of spiritual growth. You are allowing the life force energy from your lowest chakra to spread throughout your body in beneficial ways.
  • artformartform
    Hi johntrevy, Buster and rumel

These experiences beyond Super-Os are inspiring and a form of energy that stays with you aren't they!
    Good to hear of your ongoing progress with this jt, and your comments resonate so true Buster and rumel! Mrs. a and I have also experienced a further advance/adventure in our journey, which I have poorly attempted to describe in my newest Blog posting here. Jt it further some of our previous discussion about these "beyond Super-O" experiences.

All the best with your next steps and to B and r!

artform :D
  • BusterBuster
    Hey J.T.,

It has been a couple of days since I read this post, and the one thing that keeps popping into my mind what when you said:

When the Orgasms were getting more and more intense, the fear of losing control gets greater (am i going to explode and die), Instead of fighting the fear directly on (go away fear) i realise that the fear is my very own EGO when you learn to put your ego aside (it has a tendancy to crop up at the best/worst of times to ruin a good time or make a bad time even worse).
    The way to let go of your ego is to think of your subconscious (your real self that can do anything). Your subconscious is spiritual it wants these feelings (where as the ego does not).

I am going to work on that. I will bet you that there are quite a few guys that battle with this issue and don't realize it. Maybe it is their "ego" that is stopping them from feeling these higher highs. I suspect that those guys who have success right away are just wired with the ability to just let go and let it happen.

Thanks for the thought provoking post.
  • johntrevy
    Buster said:

Hey J.T.,

It has been a couple of days since I read this post, and the one thing that keeps popping into my mind what when you said:

When the Orgasms were getting more and more intense, the fear of losing control gets greater (am i going to explode and die), Instead of fighting the fear directly on (go away fear) i realise that the fear is my very own EGO when you learn to put your ego aside (it has a tendancy to crop up at the best/worst of times to ruin a good time or make a bad time even worse).

I am going to work on that. I will bet you that there are quite a few guys that battle with this issue and don't realize it. Maybe it is their "ego" that is stopping them from feeling these higher highs. I suspect that those guys who have success right away are just wired with the ability to just let go and let it happen.

Thanks for the thought provoking post.

I know this was somthing about women, but on the "Best of Vulva massage" DVD it said that women who could reach G-spot multiple orgasms best were women who had no trouble letting go of fears.
    So i think it definately plays a detrimental factor.