Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Is the SGX too small for someone 6 feet tall?
  • redcastle
    I bought the SGX model last week but the package said nothing about it being designed for shorter men (I found this out while checking out the website after I bought the product - I wish they would put this information on the product!). Anyway, I am over 6 feet tall - is the SGX simply too small for me or do I have to purchase a larger model? I realize it may take time, but I don't want to waste time on a model if it is physically not possible. Let me know, especially is you are over 6 feet and have had success with the SGX. Thanks!
  • BoPBoP
    I think when you see Peridise you will be very concerned about it's size, since the toy is very small but it comes with a good kick to it, it works very well. I do think it is possible for the toy not to hit your prostate but I tend to doubt that, you can go for bigger toy like progasm but maybe you are just not used to the way it feels.

I say experiment with it.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Redcastle,

I'm 6' 4" and have had success with ALL of the Aneros models including the SGX. The SGX was originally developed for the asian market and men 5' 6" tall and under. That said, it doesn't necessarily mean that it can't work for your either. This model is slightly shorter than the MGX and Helix and smaller in girth as well. If you purchased the SGX from the Aneros web site, I believe that it still comes with a money back guarantee. So try it and see what you think.

As BoP has stated the newest addition to the Aneros line (the Peridise) is the most diminutive Aneros yet and has been getting rave reviews. Which only goes to prove what the famed architect Mies Van der Rohe said long ago... less is more!

Enjoy!

BF Mayfield
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey Guys!

Just wanted to add my experience to the mix!

I started with the SGX several years back and I had my first Super-O with it! Not only that, It is
    still one of my favorites . . . I love variety in most things!

So, I would keep it and stay with it! when you have some success, you will probably add to
    your collection eventually any way???

Later, Hlaser99